Kerala High Court Recruitment
Latest job notification as Kerala High Court Recruitment has been broadcasted by High Court of Kerala. Organization has planned to invite applications from capable applicants for filling up Carpenter Vacancies. Keen aspirants who want to be a part of this reputed organization may apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 prior to 20-10-2017 by following the below mentioned guidelines.
- For Filling Up Carpenter Posts
- For Filling Up Officers & Other Posts
- For Filling Up Kerala High Court MCM Post
Those who meet eligibility criteria may apply for Kerala High Court Carpenter Recruitment. Aspirant’s performance in written test, skill test and Viva-voce Test decides selection for Kerala High Court Job Notification. Go through all detailed information about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 from below of this page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Starting Date To Apply||22-09-2017|
|Last date to apply||20-10-2017|
Kerala High Court Vacancy:
Carpenter Jobs in High Court of Kerala
Applying personal for Job Vacancies In High Court Ernakulam should be passed in standard 08th or equivalent with ITI certificate in the trade of carpentry or equivalent qualification or ten years experience as Carpenter.
- Aspirants applying for Carpenter Vacancy In Kerala High Court should born between 02-01-1981 and 01-01-1999.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be provided as per norms of Organization.
Download Here: Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification
Contenders are required to pay exam fees through demand draft, Cheque, money orders and postal orders etc.
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes||–|
|For Others||Rs. 300/-|
Those who get joining letters for High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 will receive Pay Matrix of Rs.18000 to 41500/- with compensatory allowance of Rs. 250/- as per Kerala High Court Notification.
Assortment Process for Kerala High Court Steno Recruitment:
Selection panel is going to shortlist talented personnel based on performance in the following stages, take a look…
Ways to fill Kerala High Court Online Application form:
- First of all you are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Move your cursor to middle of page and “Notification” tab from “General” section and Hit on “View Notification” link.
- At new page, you may press on “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment No 11/2017” will be opened
- Go through detailed Kerala High Court Advertisement, before filling-up the ‘On-line Application’, aspirants are advised to thoroughly read and understand the entire job notification.
- Go through entire instructions carefully and after paying requisite Examination Fees, you are required to download Kerala High Court Application form.
- Put all information in form as required and you should have his/her own/family ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process.
- Now, you may scan photograph in jpg format also Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields, carefully.
- ‘Save’ the On-line Application, by hitting ‘Save’ button, note down application number and hit on submit option for submission of online form.
- At last, you may obtain a hard copy of filled form for future need and there is no need to send hardcopy of filled application form.
|Starting date for submission of On-line Application||20-09-2017|
|Closing date for submission of On-line Application||20-10-2017|
|Last date For paying Application Fee||28-10-2017|
|Closure Of Step-2 Process||06-11-2017|
To know more about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you may refer to its Official Link. Keep continue on our web portal for getting latest updates about the same.
Kerala High Court Recruitment
Kerala High Court Online Application Forms are invited from qualified Indian citizens for Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification. For the appointment of 35 Personal Assistant the High Court of Kerala has released Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 advertisement. All those Candidates who possess Degree of Bachelor’s in any subject can apply for Kerala High Court Personal Asst Vacancies using online mode till 22-09-2017 (STEP- I Process) and 07-10-2017 (STEP- II Process) through the Recruitment portal of the High Court that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. No other means/modes of application will be accepted. So, all the job appliers are advised to follow the below given guidelines before applying.
Job appliers are advised to have a valid Mobile Number / valid personal email ID. It should be with them active in the duration of the Kerala High Court Recruitment. No request for change of Mobile Number / e-mail ID will be entertained. High Court of Kerala will send various intimations relating to the recruitment as SMS/e-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mail ID. To get rest information regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018, contenders need to go through this web page which is well designed by the group members of recruitmentresult.com
Kerala High Court Recruitment
|Organization name||High Court of Kerala|
|Number of Kerala High Court Vacancy||35|
|Last date to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment|
Kerala High Court Vacancies:
Personal Assistant (Grade II) To Judge: 35
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for Kerala High Court Personal Assistant Vacancies they must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
- Job appliers for High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 born between 02-01-1981 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Those contenders who belong to Scheduled Castes-Scheduled Tribes born between 02-01-1976 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates belong to other Backward Classes born between 02-01-1978 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
Pay Scale for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Job hunters who will be selected for Kerala High Court Jobs will get salary of Rs. 27800/- TO Rs. 59400/- per month form the organization.
- In addition to basic pay, appointed job appliers will also other benefits such as allowances and others according to the norms of organization.
Download PDF: Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
Application Fee to fill Kerala High Court Application Form:
- Except Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Unemployed differently abled candidates all other candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- as application fee through online mode.
- Payment of fee by Demand Draft/Cheque/Money Orders/Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examinations or selection.
Selection Process for Kerala High Court Careers 2017:
- The selection of the job seekers for Kerala High Court Personal Asst Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in the selection will be on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview.
- The Dictation Test comprises dictation of a passage (preferably a judgment) (about 1100-1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speed between 100 and 120 words per minute.
- The dictation should be transcribed using computer in 2 ½ hours which will be conducted by the organization.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
How to apply online for Kerala High Court Recruitment?
Those aspirants who wish to apply against Kerala High Court Notification they must follow the below given instructions:
- First of all contenders go to the official website that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in to apply for High Court of Kerala Vacancies.
- After that must follow the “Notification” section and then select “View Notification” link against “PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO JUDGE GRADE II” link.
- By hitting the above mentioned link advertisement will be opened having all the information regarding to the vacancy you want to apply.
- Must read complete details properly and those who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria go through “Apply Online” link
- Then fill Kerala High Court Online Application Form properly and upload if any of the documents is required
- Then Submit it within given time period by hitting ‘Submit’ button.
- At last take the printout of filled High Court of Kerala Online Application Form for future reference.
Important Dates for High Court of Kerala Notification 2017:
- Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process: 25-08-2017
- Closure of STEP- I Process: 22-09-2017
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee: 28-09-2017
- Closure of STEP – II Process: 07-10-2017
To get more details regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018 must check this Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d or if you have any query or suggestion related to High Court of Kerala Jobs then you may also write us in below given comment box.
Those who are searching for jobs in high court must apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment. Kerala high court is inviting online applications from eligible job seekers who want to develop their vocation in law department. So interested aspirants can apply for Kerala High Court vacancies after ensuring the eligibility conditions as only those candidates will be shortlisted who are eligible to capture the vacant post. Check the below section of this page to go through the entire eligibility norms, selection procedure and steps to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page:
High Court of Kerala is one of the highest courts in the Indian State and in the union territory of Lakshadweep. So if you want to fill Kerala High Court Recruitment Application Form then you must visit the official website of the organization before its closing date which is intimated according to the post below. You can fetch more fine points regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this web page of recruitmentresult.com.
Kerala High Court Recruitment
|Organization name||Kerala High Court|
|Number of vacancy||32|
|Last date||Check Below|
HC Kerala Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Confidential Assistant Grade Ii||21|
|Sr. Technical Officer||01|
|Sr. Officer/ Technical Assistant||02|
Qualification Requirement and salary structure:
|Post Name||Consolidated Remuneration per month||Educational Qualification|
|Developer||Rs 25,209/-||BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/ MCA degree with Specialization in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT|
|Sr. Technical Officer||Rs 30,800/-|
|Sr. Officer/ Technical Assistant||Rs 19,800/-|
|Sr. Developer||Rs 35,291/-|
|Confidential Assistant Grade II||Rs26500/- to 56700/-||A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant subject and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand|
(English) or equivalent qualification.
|Plumber/ Pump Operator||Rs 18000/- to Rs 41500/-||SSLC or equivalent / National Trade Certificate in the trade of Plumber|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitations for High Court of Kerala Recruitment:
- Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 are eligible to apply for Kerala High Court Careers.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belong to other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 is eligible to apply.
Application Fee for HCK Confidential Assistant Grade-II Vacancy:
|General and OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Unemployed physically challenged candidates||Exempted|
Assortment mode for HCK Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to apply for HCK Confidential Assistant Grade-II Post shall be selected on the basis of their performance in Dictation Test and Interview. So candidates have to qualify both the rounds for final selection.
Those aspirants who want to grab Kerala High Court Plumber/ Pump Operator Jobs shall have to qualify Dictation Test followed by Interview Round. Candidates are advised to perform their best in both the rounds to get appointed for the vacant post.
Job Seekers who want to apply for Technical Manpower Team Jobs shall first be selected through screening of application forms followed by Analytical/Technical Test and Interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Steps to fill Kerala HC Jobs Application Form 2017:
Candidate should follow below provided steps to fill High Court of Kerala Vacancy Application form:
- The first step to apply for Online Kerala HC Jobs is to visit the official website of organization that is hckrecruitment.nic.in
- On reaching home page take your cursor to notification option in left panel of the page
- After that a new page will be opened on your screen with current openings, there you have to search for the suitable post link
- Now just read the advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you are eligible to grab High Court Jobs then tap to application form option
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents duly self attested along with recent passport size photograph
- At last tap to submit option and take hard copy of system generated application form for further use.
Dates to consider:
|Plumber/ Pump Operator|
|Date of commencement of Step-I and Step-II Process||10 .08.2017|
|Closure of STEP- I Process||13.09.2017|
|Last date for remittance of Application Fee||20.09.2017|
|Closure of STEP – II Process||27.09.2017|
|Technical Manpower Team|
|Date of commencement of Step-I and Step-II Process||07.8. 2017|
|Date of closure of Step-II Process & Final Submission||22.08.2017|
|Confidential Assistant Grade-II|
|Date of commencement of STEP – I and STEP – II Process||07.08. 2017|
|Closure of STEP- I Process||07.09. 2017|
|Last date for remittance of Application Fee||15.09.2017|
|Closure of STEP – II Process||26.09.2017|
The Final Statement:
For more detailed information about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 you may go through this Official Link. Stay tuned with this web portal or you can bookmark this portal for more updates regarding HC Kerala Jobs.
Recently, Kerala High Court has released a job notification titled as Kerala High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization from eligible contenders for filling up Kerala High Court MCM Post through online mode. Job seekers who are interested and want to be a part of this organization can apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 through official website that is hckrecruitment.nic.in by some necessary steps given below till the last date that is 25-08-2017 for step- 1 .
What this page includes?
Candidates are required to know that the last date to submit application form of STEP -2 is 13-09-2017. Eligible candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of academic performance will be eligible to appear in written test/Interview. To get complete details related to government sector jobs regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2018 you need to read this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Kerala High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Last Date to submit Kerala High Court Online Application Form||25-08-2017 (Step- 1)|
Kerala High Court Vacancies:
Motor Car Mechanic Grade II
- Contenders who are willing to apply for Kerala High Court Jobs they should have possessed SSLC/ Diploma or I.T.I. certificate in Automobile Engineering/ Valid Light Motor Vehicle driving licence. (The driving licence should be valid on the dates of closure of Step II application, Written Test and Interview).
- Two years practical experience in repairs and maintenance of motor vehicles in a recognized automobile workshop.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Salary Details for Kerala High Court Motor Car Mechanic Grade II Recruitment:
Applicants who will be shortlisted successfully for Kerala High Court Jobs they will attain salary of Rs. 22200/- to Rs. 48000/- per month.
Aspirants who are going to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 their age is should be measured according to the categories as given below.
- Candidates born between 02-01-1981 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Job appliers belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes born between 02-01-1976 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants belong to other Backward Classes born between 02-01-1978 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
Download PDF: Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates belonging General category will have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee through proper channel.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Procedure for Kerala High Court Careers:
The participants for Kerala High Court Job Vacancy are informed that the selection of the candidates is completely based on the result of Written Test and Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this Recruitment have to open official website organization which is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Notifications” tab visible at the left side of home page.
- After that follow “MOTOR CAR MECHANIC GRADE-II” link and press on “View Notification”.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page is open that is having notification.
- Read all the information and instructions given on the notification carefully.
- After reading complete instructions hit on “Apply Online” and fill Kerala High Court Online Application Form with all mandatory details.
- Candidates need to upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.
- At last, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted Kerala High Court Application Form for further use.
To Apply Online Directly: Press Here
|Particulars||Step I||Step II||Fee Payment|
|Date of commencement||Ongoing|
|Date of closure||25-08-2017||13-09-2017||31-08-2017|
Candidates may open this Official Notification to know more about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018. You need to press this Official Link to visit directly on official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs in Kerala||High Court Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|