Kerala High Court Recruitment
High Court of Kerala has released a notification to notify job seekers about Kerala High Court Recruitment. Organization seeks efficient candidates for filling up application form for the post of Confidential Assistant. Aspirants who wish to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 they must follow below given process and submit online application form before the last date.
Candidates who find themselves eligible and want to give a higher growth to their career may apply for this post as soon as possible because it is a golden opportunity for all the contenders. Applicants are informed that the last date to apply online for Kerala High Court Recruitment is 27th July 2016. Aspirants may get all the details regarding this job opening in government sector through this page written by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may have a look before applying.
Kerala High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Last Date to Apply||27th July 2016|
Candidate applying for this post may compare their qualification with the qualification required in the eligibility criteria.
- A bachelor degree in any subject from a recognized University / Institution.
- K.G.T.E (higher) in typing (English) and K.G.T.E (higher) in short hand (English) or Equivalent qualification.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For Graduates:- Check Here
Age Limit for for Kerala High Court Jobs:
The candidate applying for this post must concentrate on their age because there is an age limit in this vacancy:
- The age of the contender applying for this post must be in between 18 years to 39 years as on 01st January 2016.
- The candidate belonging to reserved category like SC / ST / OBC have relaxation on their age their age must be in 18 years to 41 years as on 01st January 2016.
Emoluments to Employee:
Contenders selected for the post will get emoluments of Rs. 13210/- to Rs. 22360/-.
Check Now:-Latest 15000 Government Jobs
- The candidate applying for Kerala High Court Recruitment have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
- Unemployed Persons with Disabilities and Scheduled Castes are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection panel of the organization divided the selection process into two steps that is Dictation test and Interview.
- Dictation test comprises dictation of passage about 1100 – 1200 words for 10 minutes at varying speed between 100 – 200 words per minute.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Vacancy:
Candidates are informed that the there are two steps for filling the online application form that is Step 1 (New Applicants) and step 2 (Registered Applicants). Step 1 is for that candidate who is new participants for kerala recruitment, so firstly they have to register their name. Step 2 is for those contenders who already registered their name and now want to fill the online application form.
- Logon to the official website of the Kerala High Court that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- There is a table named as “General”, on that table there is a list you have to select the “Notification”.
- A list of the latest opening appears on the screen you have to select the most appropriate link for which post you are applying.
- You have to select “CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANT GRADE” hit on “View Notification”.
- A PDF file appears on screen from where you can easily get the further details regarding this opening. After reading the complete details kindly back to the home page of the website where you have to complete the following steps.
Step 1(New Applicants):
- On home page of the official website there is a table named as “Apply Online”
- On that table you have to hit on “Step 1” where you have to fill the complete details according to the procedure, you have to fill your basic information and other relevant information.
- After completing the step 1 you have to move further for second step that is step 2
Step 2 (Registered Applicants): “Common step for all participants”
- In second step candidate have to fill the application form and put a scanned photograph and signature on it.
- Scanned photo and signature will never modify again.
- Applicants have to pay the fee in form of “Challan” candidate can make challan through any branch of the State Bank of India.
- After payment of the application form you have to hit “Submit”.
You May Read This:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last Date to Apply: 27th July 2016
Note: for further information related to Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 you may check this Official Link. For more details regarding latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|