Kerala High Court Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement has circulated related to Kerala High Court Recruitment. Organization is going to recruit result oriented and proficient contenders for filling up various vacancies of District & Sessions Judge Posts. Candidates who are interested and want to fetch these current openings in organization can apply against Kerala High Court Recruitment 2015 advertisement.
We are shortly providing you the information regarding Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016. So, Job hunters who want to do job in this organization need to stay connected with us through this page, to get latest updates regarding same. Eligible candidates can apply online against Kerala High Court vacancies by submitting application form on or before the ending date.
|Position Name||District & Sessions Judge|
|Starting date of apply online||15th October 2015|
|Closing date of apply online||9th November 2015|
Qualified candidates can fetch more information related to Kerala High Court Recruitment such as salary details, essential qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, vacancy details etc from the underneath segment of this page which is written for your benefit by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants, who want to fetch this opportunity, should have fulfilled all below provided requisite qualification.
- He shall be a citizen of Indian Union and candidates will be of good character.
- He shall be practicing Advocate and should have so practiced for a period of not less than 7 years.
Candidate’s age limit should be minimum 35 years and maximum 48 / 50 / 45 years as on 1st January 2015.
Aspirants who will be appointed for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2015 advertisement, will get competitive and impressive salary package of Rs. 51550-63070/-.
- Applicants belonging to unreserved category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1500/-.
- Aspirants who belong to reserved category are exempted to pay the any application fee.
- Application fee should be paid through challan.
Mode of Appointment for Kerala High Court Recruitment:
Selection of applying contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination and viva voice.
|Tips for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Preparation Tips of Interview||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Syllabus for Written Examination:
Written examination will be of 300 marks and it consist 2 papers each carrying maximum 150 marks based on syllabus given below. Time duration of each paper will be 3 hours. Candidates who secure 40% aggregate minimum for both the papers together shall be declared as qualified for further process which is viva-voce. Maximum marks for viva-voce shall be 50.
|Paper 1||Limitation Act, Specific Relief Act, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Contract Act, Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Indian Succession Act (Probate, Letters of Administration, Wills, etc.), Personal Laws – Hindu, Muslim & Christian, Guardian and Wards Act, Code of Civil Procedure, Civil Rules of Practice, Kerala Court fees and Suit valuation Act and Judgment writing (Civil)|
|Paper 2||Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Code of Criminal Procedure with special emphasis on framing of charges Sessions trial, Bail, etc., Criminal Rules of Practice and Judgment writing (Criminal).|
How to Apply Online:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official web portal that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- After that, hit on “New Applicant” link which is seen under section “Apply Online”.
- Now, options of ‘Posts’ are displayed and now the candidate can access Recruitment OF District & Sessions Judge main page.
- In Step-I (Registration for New Applicant), candidate has to fill all basic information and submit it.
- On completion of New Registration, candidate will be assigned an Application Number which will be displayed on the screen.
- After that, candidate can take print of system generated Fee Payment Challan and pay the requisite application fee.
- In Step-II (For Registered Applicant), candidate has to upload their scanned photograph and signature, fill in fee payment details and detailed information and submit it within given time period.
- Now, take print out of application form for future reference.
- After applying online, candidates are required to submit the FORM -A (downloaded from the District & Sessions Judge Recruitment Portal) along with self attested photocopy of all relevant testimonials and certificates related to your qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc by post or by hand at the following address which is stated below on this page.
- Envelope shall be super scribed as “Kerala State Higher Judicial Service Examination 2015 – Application No: ……….. Copies of Documents”.
The Registrar General, High Court Of Kerala,
|Date Of Commencement Of Step-I And Step-II Process||15th October 2015|
|Last Date Of Closure Of Step-I Process||9th November 2015|
|Last Date For Remittance Of Application Fee||18th November 2015|
|Closing Date Of Step II Process||25th November 2015|
|Last Date For Receipt Of copies of required documents||5th December 2015|
Note: For More details in concern to Kerala High Court Recruitment, Applicants can check Official Link. To obtain upcoming notification related to Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016, candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Kerala High Court Recruitment
A job notification in concern of Kerala High Court Recruitment has been professed by Kerala High Court. Application forms are invited for filling up the Vacancies of Court Manager. Keen candidates may apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2015 by submitting the application form on or before the last date that is settled below.
|Posts Name||Court Manager|
|No. Of Posts||05|
|Last Date For submitting application form||07th October 2015|
You can acquire the whole detailed information about Kerala High Court Jobs such as posts name, no. of posts, salary details, and selection process etc, which is specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants are required to have a degree or advanced diploma in general management and 5 year experience/ training in system and process management.
Selected participants for post of Court Manager will get Rs. 21240 – 37040/- (Revised) per month as salary from organization.
Applicants should not have completed 56 years of age as on the last date of submission of application form.
Aspirants don’t need to pay any fee in favour of organization.
To select well qualified and experienced candidates organization may conduct Test or Interview as per norms of selection committee. Job hunters who will impress employer may grab this chance.
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment:
- Applicants should go to the official site that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Follow ‘General’ section and choose ‘Notification’ tab available in the list.
- Follow recruitment no. ‘5/2015’ and choose ‘Download Form’ link.
- Download format of application and write it in prescribed format.
- Application written in prescribed format along with all copies of certificates and testimonials related to qualification and experience should be forwarded.
- Envelope containing application should be superscribed as ‘Application for the post of Court Manager in the District Courts’.
- Complete application should be submitted at address tuned below on or before 07th October 2015.
The Registrar General,
High court of Kerala,
Ernakulam, Kochi- 682031
Last Date For submitting application form: 07th October 2015
Note: To get details about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Link.