Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019
Online Applications are invited for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 to fill up 66 vacancies of Munsiff-Magistrate and Research Assistant posts in the High Court of Kerala. You can apply for Kerala High Court 66 Vacancies through direct links given below in the page.
|Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Notification||Download PDF|
|Kerala High Court Research Assistant Notification||Download PDF|
|Kerala High Court Recruitment Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Kerala High Court Official Website||Get Here|
Kerala High Court Recruitment Highlights
- Form Type: Online
- Name of the Recruitment Authority: Kerala High Court
- Current Vacancies: Munsiff-Magistrate and Research Assistant
- No. of Posts: 66
- Last Date: Check Below
- Official Website: hckrecruitment.nic.in
Kerala High Court Munsiff-Magistrate Recruitment
- Date of commencement of online applications (STEP-I & STEP-II Processes): 04 February 2019
- Closure of STEP-I Process: 28 February 2019
- Closure of STEP-II Process: 05 March 2019
- Last date for remittance of Application Fee through offline mode : 11 March 2019
Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment
- Date of commencement of Step – I and Step – II Process: 31.01.2019
- Date of Closure of Step – II Process: 25.02.2019
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019
Kerala High Vacancy:
|No. of Vacancies||No. of Vacancies|
What qualification is required for Kerala High Court Jobs?
In order to apply for High Court of Kerala Recruitment, the applicants must possess Graduation Degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India.
What is the prescribed Age Limit to participate in Kerala High Court Recruitment process?
The Age Limit prescribed for Kerala High Court Vacancies is mentioned below:
- For Kerala High Court Munsiff-Magistrate Vacancy: Must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 01-01-2019.
- For Kerala High Court Research Assistant Vacancy: Must have born between 26.02.1991 and 25.02.1997 (both days inclusive)
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Is there any experience required for Kerala High Court Jobs Recruitment?
No experience is required to apply for this Kerala HC Recruitment 2019.
What Pay Scale is offered for Kerala High Court Jobs?
Eligible aspirants selected for High Court of Kerala jobs for Munsiff-Magistrate and Research Assistant will be given the following salary package:
- Munsiff-Magistrate: Rs.27700 – Rs.44770/-
- Research Assistant: Rs.12000/-
Is there any Application Fee for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019?
There is no application fee for Kerala High Court Research Assistant Posts. However, if you are participating in High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2019 for Munsiff-Magistrate posts, then you are required to pay Rs.1000/- Application Fee.
Note: SC/ST/Unemployed Persons with Disability are exempted from paying the fee.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
How to pay the Application Fee?
The Application fee for Kerala High Court Munsiff-Magistrate Vacancies can be through online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or offline mode (Cash payment at the State Bank of India using system generated fee payment challan).
What is the selection scheme for Kerala High Court Job Vacancies?
The Selection scheme of Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 for the aforementioned posts is as follows:
For Kerala High Court Munsiff-Magistrate Recruitment:
- Stage 1: Preliminary Examination (200 marks)
- Stage 2: Main Examination (400 marks)
- Stage 3: Viva Voce (50 marks)
- Stage 4: Training (01 year)
- Stage 5: Probation (02 years)
- Stage 6: Tests (During Probation)
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment:
Selection of aspirants who have applied for Kerala High Court Research Assistant Vacancies will be done on the basis of Viva Voce Examination.
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment?
You can send the applications for Kerala High Court (KHC) Recruitment by following the below given guidelines:
- Visit the official recruitment portal of Kerala High Court that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Now press the “Notifications” tab available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will see various Kerala High Court Vacancies.
- Here you need to press the “View Notification” link available in front of the Kerala High Court Job Vacancy you wish to apply for.
- The official Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification PDF file will be opened.
- You must read all the details mentioned in the Kerala High Court Notification.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- In case of New Applicant, you need to first complete the Step-I that is Kerala High Court Online Registration.
- Press on ‘Step-I’ button and select the desired post.
- Tick on ‘I Agree’ and then press the ‘Proceed’ button.
- On the next page, select Method of Recruitment, Recruitment number and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Kerala High Court Online Registration Form will be displayed in front of you.
- Complete the Kerala High Court Registration Form and Submit it.
- On successful Registration for Kerala High Court Recruitment, proceed for Step-II.
- Press the ‘Step-II’ tab.
- Select the concerned Kerala HC Vacancy.
- Kerala High Court Online Application Form will appear in front of you.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then, fill the Kerala High Court Online Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- Complete the application fee payment process if you have applied for Kerala High Court Munsiff-Magistrate Recruitment and save the payment details.
- At last you should take a print out of online submitted Kerala HC Application Form for future use.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Kerala High Court Recruitment
The High Court of Kerala is inviting online applications for the appointment to 45 posts of Munsiff-Magistrate in Kerala Judicial Service and 21 posts of Research Assistant in Kerala HC. You can download the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification from the link given above to check all the details.
The applying procedure for Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment / Kerala High Court Research Assistant Jobs will be executed through online mode only. You can check the dates for High Court Assistant Apply Online provided in the above section.
Find More: Jobs in Kerala
Applicants can refer to the Official Link available above in order to get additonal details about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2019. Moreover, stay connected with us if you don’t want to miss any upcoming High Court of Kerala Latest Updates.
Latest Recruitment On 05-02-2019