Kerala High Court Recruitment 2014
High Court of Kerala has circulated an advertisement related Kerala High Court Recruitment 2014 for fill up 58 Assistant Vacancies. Eligible and capable aspirants who are eligible they must apply for this recruitment on or before the closing date provided below.
Further details regarding this acknowledgement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and how to apply etc are mentioned below by the team of the portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
No. of Vacancies:
Candidates who want to apply they must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or a master degree in relevant discipline from a well known university and should have relevant experience.
Candidates should be born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1996 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in age for the reserved category job hunters will be given as per the government norms.
Unreserved category job seekers must have to pay application fee of Rs. 310/- and reserved category job hunters SC / ST are exempted from fee.
Selected candidates will get the monthly salary of Rs. 13900 – 24040/-
Mode of selection:
Selection of the job fighters will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Suitable job hunters who are willing to apply they must fill the application form through the online process from the official website that is www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in.
- Fill the part I registration form carefully and then pay the required fee in form of system generated Challan.
- After that complete the part II registration and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online within the given time period
1. Date for the closure of Part-I registration: 10-11-2014
2. Last date for remittance of application fee: 06-12-2014
3. Date for the closure of Part-II registration: 15-12-2014
Note: for more details check Official Notification.