Kerala High Court Recruitment
Kerala High Court has circulated an employment notification for filling up the vacancies of Assistant post in concern to Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for those who are willing to work in Kerala High court. Applicants’ eager to build their career in Government sector may apply for latest Jobs by forwarding the filled application as soon as possible. Candidates willing to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 in the upcoming year must stay connected to this web portal for latest updates.
Candidates possessing the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy notification by submitting the duly filled online application form in prescribed format before the last date ends that is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are requested to go through this complete web page before applying.
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Last Date to submit online application||19th August 2016|
Applying candidate must have done Bachelor’s degree awarded or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala. Appliers must have knowledge in computer operations.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For Graduates:- Check Here
Candidates born between 02/01/1975 and 01/01/1998(both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Appliers need not to pay any application fee.
Selection Process for Kerala High Court Recruitment:
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test followed by Interview.
- Written test consists of Objective Test for 100 Marks to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet and Descriptive Test for 40 Marks to be written on separate answer sheets.
- Descriptive Test will be held immediately after the Objective Test.
- Interview is for 10 Marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to fill Kerela High Court Application Form?
- Eligible candidates who wish to fill the assistant post in this state high court are required to apply “online” only by logging on to the official website that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Process of online application consists of two parts that are STEP-I and STEP-II. ‘STEP-I / New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants.
- STEP-II / Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed STEP-I.
- Applicants may get the online application by firstly visiting the official site and then hit on “Notifications” link available in the general section at the left side of home page.
- This will open the page having the list of current notifications.
- Choose “apply online” link available in front of assistant post.
- This will navigate you to the home page where you need to go with step wise process of filling of online application.
- Before proceeding further, the candidate should read the detailed notification in the home page and How to Apply, Guidelines for Photo & Signature, FAQ and Sample Application Form provided there.
- Fill the online application form completely and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature and all the detailed information as required.
- Finally submit the Application by hitting the link ‘Final Submission’ and furnishing the details required therein and click the “Proceed” button.
- Lastly get the hard copy of application for future reference.
- Candidates need to bring all required original documents for verification at the time of Interview.
Last Date to Apply: 19th August 2016
Note: For further information related to Kerala High Court Vacancies you may check this Official Link. For more details regarding latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Stay tuned to this portal for getting updated details on Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017, as team of recruitmentresult.com will soon cover all the relevant notifications regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Kerala High Court Recruitment
High Court of Kerala has released a notification to notify job seekers about Kerala High Court Recruitment. Organization seeks efficient candidates for filling up application form for the post of Confidential Assistant. Aspirants who wish to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 they must follow below given process and submit online application form before the last date.
Candidates who find themselves eligible and want to give a higher growth to their career may apply for this post as soon as possible because it is a golden opportunity for all the contenders. Applicants are informed that the last date to apply online for Kerala High Court Recruitment is 27th July 2016. Aspirants may get all the details regarding this job opening in government sector through this page written by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may have a look before applying.
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Last Date to Apply||27th July 2016|
Candidate applying for this post may compare their qualification with the qualification required in the eligibility criteria.
- A bachelor degree in any subject from a recognized University / Institution.
- K.G.T.E (higher) in typing (English) and K.G.T.E (higher) in short hand (English) or Equivalent qualification.
Employment News This Week: Get Latest Updates
Age Limit for for Kerala High Court Jobs:
The candidate applying for this post must concentrate on their age because there is an age limit in this vacancy:
- The age of the contender applying for this post must be in between 18 years to 39 years as on 01st January 2016.
- The candidate belonging to reserved category like SC / ST / OBC have relaxation on their age their age must be in 18 years to 41 years as on 01st January 2016.
Emoluments to Employee:
Contenders selected for the post will get emoluments of Rs. 13210/- to Rs. 22360/-.
Check Now:-Latest 15000 Government Jobs
- The candidate applying for Kerala High Court Recruitment have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
- Unemployed Persons with Disabilities and Scheduled Castes are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection panel of the organization divided the selection process into two steps that is Dictation test and Interview.
- Dictation test comprises dictation of passage about 1100 – 1200 words for 10 minutes at varying speed between 100 – 200 words per minute.
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Vacancy:
Candidates are informed that the there are two steps for filling the online application form that is Step 1 (New Applicants) and step 2 (Registered Applicants). Step 1 is for that candidate who is new participants for kerala recruitment, so firstly they have to register their name. Step 2 is for those contenders who already registered their name and now want to fill the online application form.
- Logon to the official website of the Kerala High Court that is www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- There is a table named as “General”, on that table there is a list you have to select the “Notification”.
- A list of the latest opening appears on the screen you have to select the most appropriate link for which post you are applying.
- You have to select “CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANT GRADE” hit on “View Notification”.
- A PDF file appears on screen from where you can easily get the further details regarding this opening. After reading the complete details kindly back to the home page of the website where you have to complete the following steps.
Step 1(New Applicants):
- On home page of the official website there is a table named as “Apply Online”
- On that table you have to hit on “Step 1” where you have to fill the complete details according to the procedure, you have to fill your basic information and other relevant information.
- After completing the step 1 you have to move further for second step that is step 2
Step 2 (Registered Applicants): “Common step for all participants”
- In second step candidate have to fill the application form and put a scanned photograph and signature on it.
- Scanned photo and signature will never modify again.
- Applicants have to pay the fee in form of “Challan” candidate can make challan through any branch of the State Bank of India.
- After payment of the application form you have to hit “Submit”.
Search Here: Best Jobs In India
Last Date to Apply: 27th July 2016
Note: for further information related to Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 you may check this Official Link. For more details regarding latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.