Kerala Polytechnic Admission
Department Of Technical Education has released Kerala Polytechnic Admission Form for the candidates, who are seeking admission in various UG or PG courses. Students can apply by filling Kerala Polytechnic online application Form against Kerala Polytechnic notification on or before the last date of submission that is 29/05/2017. Interested candidates in various polytechnic courses offered by the government/private colleges of the Kerala state can do online submission of admission forms. Before filling the Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2017 form, candidates are required to get complete information of their suitable course.
Overview of This Page
Aspirants who wish to apply against Department Of Technical Education Admission Notification must first go for registration process and then submit Kerala Polytechnic University Application Form in prescribed manner. The candidates who are applying to get admission in UG/PG courses can attain the entire details regarding Department Of Technical Education Exam Dates and others by scrolling down the page of recruitmentresult.com, which is well designed by our dedicated team members.
Kerala Polytechnic Admission
Kerala Polytechnic Eligibility:
To get admission in any polytechnic programme of the Kerala state candidates have to satisfy eligibility criteria before getting admission. Applicant must possess a valid Indian citizenship. Candidate should possess a valid domicile of Kerala state or their parents should be a permanent staff under state/central/quasi government/public sector of Kerala state. Only those contestants will be eligible for both i.e. commercial practice/management courses and Engineering/technology, who have passed SSLC examination along with Maths or Science.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates are required to pay application fee before applying towards selected course. Application fee is Rs 150/-, for schedule caste/schedule tribes it is Rs 75/-. It should be remitted at the Polytechnic College at the time of submission of the printout of application processed online, along with relevant documents.
Selection of Candidates:
Selection of the candidate is based on the grading in SSLC/THSLC or equivalent Examination. For the students who have passed qualifying examination under the old scheme (prior to Grading System), marks are to be converted to 9 point absolute grade.
Kerala Polytechnic Fees:
|Admission Fee||Rs. 200/-||At the time of Admission|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 750/- per semester||Beginning of Each semester|
|Special Fee (split up) Library fee-250, Laboratory fee-380, health fee-70) (Revenue Portion)||Rs.700/-Year||Beginning of odd semester|
|Special Fee (PD Portion) Split up Athletic fee-160 Visual education fee-10 Association fee-60 Magazine fee-100 Stationary fee-60 Calendar fee-20 Youth festival fee-110 Union fee-80||Rs. 600/-Year||Beginning of odd semester|
|Student Amenities Fee||Rs. 350/-Year||Beginning of odd semester|
|Caution Deposit||Rs. 500/-||At the time of Admission|
|Affiliation fee for self financing courses||Rs. 1500/- student||to be remitted at the institution concerned, at the time of admission|
Download Now: Prospectus for Session 2017-2018
Process To Apply for Kerala Polytechnic Notification:
Interested candidates, who want to take admission in reputed university, can apply by submitting application form before the last date should be reached.
- Go to official website of Department of Technical Education which is polyadmission.org.
- On the home page, press on “Prospectus-English” link given in the left section.
- The prospectus for academic year 2017-18 will be opened on your screen in the form of PDF.
- Candidates have to read the complete information through prospectus very carefully.
- After getting the details, candidates need to fill the correct and complete information in application form that will be obtained by pressing on “Online Submission” on home page.
- Attach the copies of required documents with application form in prescribed manner.
- At last, submit the completely filled online application form within prescribed time.
- Candidates can take the printout of their application using the link “PRINT APPLICATION”.
- Candidate who could not take the printout of the application immediately on the submission of the online application can take the print out at a later time using the link “PRINT SUBMITTED APPLICATION”.
Apply Online>> Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2017
Documents to be submitted:
- Self-attested copy of the mark sheet of SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination.
- Self-attested copy of the nativity certificate.
- Self-attested copies of community certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the medical certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the income certificate from concerned village officer that the annual family income is less than/ equal to Rs 600000 or within the limit as fixed by government from time to time.
Kerala Polytechnic Counselling:
On the basis of merit list of score obtain in SSLC/THSLC or equivalent Examination then selected candidates will be called for further selection process. For final admission applicants will be called for counseling. Candidates have to bring the required documents with themselves at the time of Counselling.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Documents Required for Counselling:
- Class X Mark sheet/ Passing Certificate
- Kerala Polytechnic 2017 Admit Card
- Kerala Polytechnic 2017 Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
|Online Submission of Application Form||15-05-2017|
|Last Date of Online Submission||29-05-2017|
|Last date for Registration of applications at Polytechnic Colleges||31-05-2017|
|Publication of Provisional Rank list & Trial Allotment||07-06-2017|
|Last date for Appeal & Submitting Revised Options||12-06-2017|
|Final Rank List||15-06-2017|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on First allotment list||20-06-2017|
|Publication of Second allotment list||24-06-2017|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Second allotment list||28-06-2017|
|Publication of Third allotment list||01-07-2017|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Third allotment list||05-07-2017|
|Publication of Fourth allotment list||10-07-2017|
|Last Date of Admission based on Fourth allotment list||13-07-2017|
|Classes for Ist Semester Begins on||17-07-2017|
|Admission Closes on||31-07- 2017|
You must read the full details of Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2017–2018 through Official Link. We update this page with all latest details related to Department Of Technical Education Admission Form time to time so; candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|