Kerala PSC Departmental Test
Kerala Public Service Commission has just released the Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification. Applications are invited from eligible Indians for departmental test for First Grade Surveyor’s, Head Surveyor’s and Junior Members of I.A.S, IPS and IFS. So, apply for Kerala PSC January Exam Notification as soon as possible.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Important Links:
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification||Press Here|
|Apply For Kerala PSC Departmental Exam||Press Here|
|New Registration For Kerala PSC Departmental Test||Press Here|
|Kerala PSC Official Link||Check Here|
Details Regarding KPSC Departmental Test Notice:
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2019|
|Application Process Important Dates||January 2019|
Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2019:
Applicants who are Junior Members of I.A.S, IPS and IFS (Allotted to Kerala State) are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Thulasi Departmental Examination through Online only.
Kerala PSC Departmental Examination Fee:
- All the applying aspirants will have to pay Kerala PSC Departmental Test fee prescribed is Rs 150/- per paper vide GO (RT) No 5663/2017/ GAD dated 13/09/2017 through internet banking enabled bank account
- Contenders must ensure that Kerala PSC Departmental Examination Fee are remitted within the last date.
- Appearing aspirants in Kerala PSC Departmental Exam 2019 must remit fees through the Make Payment (e-Payment) link in their profile before the last date. Payment by other means such as Treasury Chalan, Crossed Postal Order, e-Chalan etc will not be accepted.
More Links Related To Kerala PSC
|Kerala PSC Exam Time Table||Kerala PSC Calendar|
|Kerala PSC Calendar||Kerala PSC One Time Registration|
|Kerala PSC Thulasi Login||KPSC Answer Key|
|Kerala PSC Syllabus||Kerala PSC Notification|
|Kerala PSC Question Paper|
Departmental Test Pattern for Junior members of IAS:
Duration: 15 Mins
|Details of Examinations||Separate Maximum||Separate Minimum|
|Part I Written Test|
|Translation of an English passage into Malayalam||30||15|
|Translation of a Malayalam passage into English.||30||15|
|Dictation Taking down a passage in Malayalam dictated to him/her||30||15|
|Part II Viva-Voce Test|
|Reading a manuscript in Malayalam and explaining it in English.||30||15|
|Answering questions in Malayalam put by the Examiners from the Malayalam passage given for Translation||30||15|
|Discussion with the Members of the Board in Malayalam on any topic of General and current interest||30||25|
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Pattern for Surveyor’s:
Duration of Paper I: 2 hours
Duration of Paper II & III: 3 hours
|Syllabus||Maximum marks||Minimum marks|
|Kerala Survey & Boundaries Act and Rules issued there under (with books) – Kerala Survey Manual Volume 1 only||50||20|
|Executive Instructions issued for the Survey of Land in Kerala and the Maintenance of Land Records (only Chamber’s, Tables and Boilou’s, Travers’, Tables allowed in the examination hall) Portions covered by Kerala Survey Manual and Subsequent instruction issued for the conduct of Survey and Maintenance of Land Records. Scientific Calculator also allowed in the examination Hall||100||40|
|Practical Test in Theodolite Survey Processes, Survey of obstructed lines, replacement of missing stones in the several systems of Survey, Azimuth, Observations, Triangulation of Distance etc. Scientific Calculator also allowed in the examination hall.||50||20|
Read Also: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Departmental Examination Pattern for Junior Members OF I.P.S:
A Junior member of IPS will not be allowed to appear the Division ‘A’ of the Higher Standard Until he has passed the corresponding Division of the lower Standard.
Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
|Subjects||Maximum marks||Minimum marks|
|Police Departmental Orders (with books)||100||60|
|Special and Local Laws (With books)||60|
|Unified Account Test (with books)||50|
Departmental Examination Pattern for Junior Members OF I.F.S:
A Junior member of IFS and IPS will not be allowed to appear the Division ‘A’ of the Higher Standard until he has passed the corresponding Division of the Lower Standard.
Maximum Marks is: 100
|General Law (Without books)||2 Hours||40|
|Forest Law (With books)||40|
|Procedure (With books)||40|
|Unified Account Test (with books)||3 Hours||50|
Download Free: Public Service Commission Exam Books
Kerala PSC Selection Process 2019:
- Candidates will be selected On the basis of their performance in Kerala PSC Departmental Examination, while keeping consideration on qualifying marks.
- Contenders, who want to get shift in Kerala PSC department, need to prepare well to crack this Kerala PSC Departmental Test.
How to fill Kerala PSC Departmental Test Online Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official site of Kerala Public Service Commission that is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Follow “Departmental exam” link.
- After that, you need to press the “Departmental Test (Jan-2019) – Notification issued” link on the home page.
- After reading the notification, Follow “Departmental Exam One Time Registration” tab available in the mid of the page
- Candidates are required to read instructions carefully and then move to right side of the page.
- Proceed further by entering your “User ID” and “Password” and hit on “login” tab.
- Now you need to fill Kerala PSC Departmental Exam online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the documents, photo etc as it is asked. Photographs uploaded should be of colour / black and white. The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom.
- At last, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of Kerala PSC Departmental Test Application Form for future use.
Grab Today: Latest Vacancies In PSC
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Date:
- Last date of receipt of application: 30-01-2019
- Kerala PSC Departmental Test: Updating Soon
Kerala PSC Departmental Exam Notification 2019:
Interesting and willing contenders who want to appear in Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2019 are hereby informed that before submitting applications they must register themselves as per One Time Registration Scheme by the help of this page.
Contenders must know that last date of receipt of application through online is 30-01-2019. Candidates can make any changes in their Kerala PSC Departmental Application Form up to the last date of receipt of applications.
Find More: Jobs in Kerala
Undergo the Official Link to get more details about Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2019. You can bookmark this page by Ctrl+D to get updates time to time.
Latest Recruitment On 19-01-2019: