Kerala PSC Results
Are you looking for Kerala PSC Results? If yes, then you are on the right page. Kerala Public Service Commission has recently released Kerala PSC Results 2017. Candidates, who appeared in the written exam on 27th Nov.2015 for filling up Lab Attenders vacancies, can now check their KPSC Result. Participants, who qualified the test, may download KPSC Interview Schedule for further process with the help of below stated steps.
Check The Crucial Points Of This Page
Kerala Public Service Commission is going to conduct Interview/ Document Verification for shortlisted aspirants, for the posts of Lab Attenders on 3rd Jan, 4th Jan, 5th Jan. and 12th Jan. 2017 according to the register numbers. Candidates may check all the information related to Kerala Public Service Commission Results by scrolling down to the page which is well prepared by the talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Process to download KPSC Results:
Some simple guidelines are provided for applicants to check the outcome of exam easily. So, participants are required to read all the relevant steps:
- Firstly you need to log on to official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- After visiting home page candidates have to press on “LAB ASSISTANTS IN KHSE (LAB ATTENDER’S TEST)-ELIGIBILITY TEST – VERIFICATION SHEDULE AND SERVICE CERTIFICATE” link.
- A new page will be displayed with date, time, batches, register no, no. of aspirants and others.
- Now you need to check the time, date and other information.
- After that you have to download it carefully and take a print out of it for future use.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Kerala PSC Results
Check Kerala PSC Lab Attendant Result Directly
Further Selection Process:
Candidates who have successfully qualified this written test will have to appear in document verification on 3rd Jan, 4th Jan, 5th Jan. and 12th Jan. 2017 according to the register nos. to venue mentioned below.
KPSC Lab Attendant Result: Download PDF
Venue of Document Verification:
KPSC Examination Hall, Pattom,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Documents to be produced at the time of verification:
Original and self attested copies of:
- 7th Class passes certificate/SSLC (for LGS in General Edn. Dept).
- Service Certificate in the prescribed format as shown below (as per Gazette Notification).
- Any Identification Certificate approved by the Kerala Public Service Commission/ Office Identification Certificate.
Check Now:- Latest 5000 PSC Jobs
Date of Verification: 3rd Jan, 4th Jan, 5th Jan. and 12th Jan. 2017 according to the register numbers.
Candidates may get Kerala PSC Results 2017 through official link that is given above. After reading this notification if you have any query then you can leave comment in below stated comment box we will sort out your problem as soon as possible
Want to Know? Sarkari Exam Result of all Organization
You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest information on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Kerala PSC Notification||Kerala PSC Exam Time Table|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment||Kerala PSC Syllabus|
|Kerala PSC One Time Registration||Kerala PSC Answer key|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Kerala PSC Model Question Papers|