Kerala PSC Syllabus
Aspirants who want to crack Kerala Public Service Commission exam should prepare from Kerala PSC Syllabus mentioned on this page. Candidates preparing for Professor/Lecturer/HSA/PG Level exam can download Kerala PSC Exam Syllabus PDF through online mode from its official website. This exam is conducted for hire eligible contenders at the officer’s post in departmental field. Individual who really want to grab Kerala PSC Jobs should start their preparation from Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018.
Here, on this page of recruitmentresult.com, we have given complete Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018. Aspirants are informed that it is very tough to crack Kerala Public Service Commission exam because it is conducted on higher level. We are wishing all the best to participating candidates from our side and advised to prepare well for the exam.
Kerala PSC Syllabus
Kerala PSC HSA Level Syllabus:
- History/conceptual development. Need and Significance, Meaning Nature and Scope of the Subject.
- Correlation with other subjects and life situations.
- Aims, Objectives, and Values of Teaching – Taxonomy of Educational
- Objectives – Old and revised
- Pedagogic analysis- Need, Significance and Principles.
- Planning of instruction at Secondary level- Need and importance.
- Psychological bases of Teaching the subject – Implications of Piaget, Bruner,
- Gagne, Vygotsky, Ausubel and Gardener – Individual difference, Motivation,
- Maxims of teaching.
- Methods and Strategies of teaching the subject- Models of Teaching,
- Techniques of individualising instruction.
- Curriculum – Definition, Principles, Modern trends and organizational
- approaches, Curriculum reforms – NCF/KCF.
- Instructional resources- Laboratory, Library, Club, Museum- Visual and
- Audio-Visual aids – Community based resources – e-resources – Text book,
- Work book and Hand book.
- Assessment; Evaluation- Concepts, Purpose, Types, Principles,
- Modern techniques – CCE and Grading- Tools and techniques –
- Qualities of a good test – Types of test items- Evaluation of projects,
- Seminars and Assignments – Achievement test, Diagnostic test –
- Construction, Characteristics, interpretation and remediation.
- Teacher – Qualities and Competencies – different roles – Personal
- Qualities – Essential teaching skills – Microteaching – Action research.
You Can Also Check: Kerala PSC Recruitment
Module I. Grammar (Sub Units)
(i) Traditional grammar
(ii) Comparative Grammar
Module II. Ancient Literature & Epics (Sub Units)
(i) Sangham Literature
(ii) Pathupattu- Mullaipattu
(iii) Pathinen kizhkanakku-Thirukkural(Arathupal)
Module III. Medieval Literature Sub Units
(i) Minor Epics
(ii) Bhakthi Literature
(iii) Sidhar Padalkal
Module IV. Modern Literature Sub Units
(i) Modern Poetry (Traditional)
(ii) Free Verses
(iii) Short Stories
Check Now: Kerala PSC Model Question Papers
Module V: Journalism & Mass Media (Tamil) Sub Units
- Journalism- Introduction
- History of Journalism
- Ethics & Laws of Journalism
- Pioneers of Journalism
- Mass Communication
- Electronics media-Social influences
Module VI: South Indian History & Culture Sub Units:–
Module VII: Folklore (Tamil)
- Definition of Folklore- Kinds of Folklore-Classification-Characteristics
- Theories of Folklore (First 5)
- Folk Songs (Tharattu, Thozhil, Oppari etc..)
- Ballads, Folk Stories, Riddles, Proverbs
- Folk Believes
- Folk Arts, Sports & Games, Medicines
Module VIII: Literary Criticism
- Nature and Elements of Literature
- Type of criticism
- Literature and Life
- Criticism of Poetry
Get Kerala PSC HSA Level Syllabus >> Hit Here
Kerala PSC Lecturer Syllabus:
|Module 1||Chaucer to Neo Classicism|
|Module 2||Romantics and the Victorians|
|Module 3||Twentieth Century Literature|
|Module 4||Literary Criticism and Theory|
|Module 5||History and Structure of English and Linguistics|
|Module 6||Indian literature in English|
|Module 7||Recent Trends|
Kerala PSC Lecturer Syllabus >> Hit Here
How To Download Kerala PSC Syllabus?
Candidates can download KPSC Syllabus free through its official website. So candidate follow step by step procedure to download the Kerala PSC syllabus:
- To get the Kerala PSC Syllabus one needs to log on to its official site that is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Go to the “examination section” on home page then a popup list will be appear
- Then select “Detailed syllabus” and press enter then a list of syllabus will be furnish
- Check Detailed Syllabus for examination programme month wise.
- Go to the appropriate link and save the pdf file on your desktop.
- Take the Print out of Kerala PSC Syllabus to study.
Kerala PSC Syllabus PDF
|Production Engineering||Hit Here|
|Automobile Engineering||Hit Here|
|Electrical And Electronics Engineering||Hit Here|
|HSA LEVEL SYLLABUS|
|PG Level Syllabus|
|Wood And Paper Technology||Hit Here|
|Tool And Die Engineering||Hit Here|
|Textile Technology||Hit Here|
To download the complete Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018, candidate must check this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal to grab latest details regarding Kerala PSC Syllabus.
After getting Kerala PSC Exam Syllabus, applicants have an idea about program of study such as what topic/subject included in exam and how many questions and numbers. You may also join us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire up to date details regarding Kerala PSC Syllabus on your wall directly. Best Of Luck Aspirants For Your Upcoming Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Kerala PSC Notification||Kerala PSC Exam Time Table|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test||State PSC Exam|
|Kerala PSC Results||Kerala PSC Answer Key|
|KPSC Login||PSC Question Papers|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Find Online Study Material|