Kerala PSC Syllabus
Those aspirants, who are searching for Kerala PSC Syllabus for preparing against the recruitment exam for the post of Technical Asst/Teacher/Lecturer and others, can get it through this page. Willing applicants must check out the entire page containing Kerala PSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
In order to successfully qualifying examination, all the participated candidates must cover all the imp topics associated with Syllabus. Candidates can download their Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018 along with exam pattern in PDF format through online procedure or you can also check the complete relevant information from here.
Imp Topics are added in Kerala PSC Technical Asst/Teacher/Lecturer Syllabus, Check now.
Kerala Public Service Commission conducts various Kerala PSC examination time to time for different positions. The recruitment examination is conducted in two stages i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
So, candidates who have applied successfully for Kerala PSC Recruitment and now going to appear in its examination they can check its complete Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018-19 through the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Kerala PSC Syllabus
Kerala PSC Technical Asst Syllabus
Kerala PSC 2018 Syllabus For General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Syllabus For Renaissance In Kerala
|Towards A New Society|
|Efforts To Reform The Society :|
Socio-Religious reform Movements,
Struggles and Social Revolts
|Role Of Press In Renaissance|
|Awakening Through Literature|
|Women And Social Change|
|Leaders Of Renaissance|
Kerala PSC Syllabus For PART II
- Properties Of Materials
- Properties Of Fluids
- Governing Of IC Engines
|Generalized Instrumentation System|
|Variable Inductance Transducer|
|Variable Capacitive Transducer|
|Viscosity And Humidity Measurement|
- Basic Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuits
Download PDF: Kerala PSC Syllabus For Technical Assistant
Kerala PSC Vocational Teacher Syllabus
Part I syllabus of Kerala PSC Vocational Teacher Recruitment is same as above. Part II syllabus is provided below, take a look…
Kerala PSC Vocational Teacher Part II Syllabus
- Milk Production
- Milk processing
- Technology of milk products
- Chemistry of milk and milk products
- Microbiology of milk and milk products
- Dairy plant management
- Dairy extension
- Quality Assurance
Download PDF: Kerala PSC Syllabus For Vocational Teacher
Kerala PSC HSA Level Syllabus:
- History/conceptual development. Need and Significance, Meaning Nature and Scope of the Subject.
- Correlation with other subjects and life situations.
- Aims, Objectives, and Values of Teaching – Taxonomy of Educational
- Objectives – Old and revised
- Pedagogic analysis- Need, Significance and Principles.
- Planning of instruction at Secondary level- Need and importance.
- Psychological bases of Teaching the subject – Implications of Piaget, Bruner,
- Gagne, Vygotsky, Ausubel and Gardener – Individual difference, Motivation,
- Maxims of teaching.
- Methods and Strategies of teaching the subject- Models of Teaching,
- Techniques of individualising instruction.
- Curriculum – Definition, Principles, Modern trends and organizational
- approaches, Curriculum reforms – NCF/KCF.
- Instructional resources- Laboratory, Library, Club, Museum- Visual and
- Audio-Visual aids – Community based resources – e-resources – Text book,
- Work book and Hand book.
- Assessment; Evaluation- Concepts, Purpose, Types, Principles,
- Modern techniques – CCE and Grading- Tools and techniques –
- Qualities of a good test – Types of test items- Evaluation of projects,
- Seminars and Assignments – Achievement test, Diagnostic test –
- Construction, Characteristics, interpretation and remediation.
- Teacher – Qualities and Competencies – different roles – Personal
- Qualities – Essential teaching skills – Microteaching – Action research.
You Can Also Check: Kerala PSC Recruitment
Module I. Grammar (Sub Units)
(i) Traditional grammar
(ii) Comparative Grammar
Module II. Ancient Literature & Epics (Sub Units)
(i) Sangham Literature
(ii) Pathupattu- Mullaipattu
(iii) Pathinen kizhkanakku-Thirukkural(Arathupal)
Module III. Medieval Literature Sub Units
(i) Minor Epics
(ii) Bhakthi Literature
(iii) Sidhar Padalkal
Module IV. Modern Literature Sub Units
(i) Modern Poetry (Traditional)
(ii) Free Verses
(iii) Short Stories
Check Now: Kerala PSC Model Question Papers
Module V: Journalism & Mass Media (Tamil) Sub Units
- Journalism- Introduction
- History of Journalism
- Ethics & Laws of Journalism
- Pioneers of Journalism
- Mass Communication
- Electronics media-Social influences
Module VI: South Indian History & Culture Sub Units:–
Module VII: Folklore (Tamil)
- Definition of Folklore- Kinds of Folklore-Classification-Characteristics
- Theories of Folklore (First 5)
- Folk Songs (Tharattu, Thozhil, Oppari etc..)
- Ballads, Folk Stories, Riddles, Proverbs
- Folk Believes
- Folk Arts, Sports & Games, Medicines
Module VIII: Literary Criticism
- Nature and Elements of Literature
- Type of criticism
- Literature and Life
- Criticism of Poetry
Get Kerala PSC Syllabus For HSA Level >> Hit Here
Kerala PSC Lecturer Syllabus:
|Module 1||Chaucer to Neo Classicism|
|Module 2||Romantics and the Victorians|
|Module 3||Twentieth Century Literature|
|Module 4||Literary Criticism and Theory|
|Module 5||History and Structure of English and Linguistics|
|Module 6||Indian literature in English|
|Module 7||Recent Trends|
Kerala PSC Syllabus For Lecturer >> Hit Here
How To Download Kerala PSC Syllabus?
Candidates can download KPSC Syllabus free through its official website. So candidate follow step by step procedure to download the Kerala PSC syllabus:
- To get the Kerala PSC Syllabus one needs to log on to its official site that is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Go to the “examination section” on home page then a popup list will be appear
- Then select “Detailed syllabus” and press enter then a list of syllabus will be furnish
- Check Detailed Syllabus for examination programme month wise.
- Go to the appropriate link and save the pdf file on your desktop.
- Take the Print out of Kerala PSC Syllabus to study.
Kerala PSC Syllabus PDF
|Production Engineering||Hit Here|
|Automobile Engineering||Hit Here|
|Electrical And Electronics Engineering||Hit Here|
|HSA LEVEL SYLLABUS|
|PG Level Syllabus|
|Wood And Paper Technology||Hit Here|
|Tool And Die Engineering||Hit Here|
|Textile Technology||Hit Here|
Month Wise Kerala PSC Syllabus
|Posts Name||Download PDF From Here|
|Kerala PSC June Syllabus|
|HSST – GEOLOGY -KHSE||Get PDF|
|Lecturer In Educational Psychology||Get PDF|
|Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Medical Officer||Get PDF|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher||Get PDF|
|Kerala PSC July Syllabus|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||Get PDF|
|Lecture In Computer Science||Get PDF|
|Kerala PSC August Syllabus|
|HSST – Physical Science -Malayalam Medium||Get PDF|
To download the complete Kerala PSC Syllabus 2018-19, candidate must check this Official Link and stay tuned with us on our web portal to grab latest details regarding Kerala Public Service Commission Syllabus.
After getting Kerala PSC Exam Syllabus, applicants have an idea about program of study such as what topic/subject included in exam and how many questions and numbers. You may also join us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire up to date details regarding Kerala PSC Syllabus on your wall directly. Best Of Luck Aspirants For Your Upcoming Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Kerala PSC Notification||Kerala PSC Exam Time Table|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test||State PSC Exam|
|Kerala PSC Results||Kerala PSC Answer Key|
|KPSC Login||PSC Question Papers|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Find Online Study Material|