Kerala PSC VEO Exam
Kerala Public Service Commission has released notification for Kerala PSC VEO Exam. This paper is organized for appointing eligible & work oriented contenders for Village Extension Officer Gr II posts. Willing aspirants may apply for Village Extension Officer Recruitment till last date after checking all details from here.
Kerala PSC VEO Exam
Overviews of Kerala PSC VEO Recruitment
- Form Type: Online
- Name of Posts: Village Extension Officer Gr II
- Number of Vacancies: Not Estimated
- Authority: Kerala Public Service Commission
Village Extension Officer
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC VEO Exam 2020:
In order to apply for Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Exam, aspirants Must possess the minimum general educational qualification of SSLC standard with minimum aggregate marks of 40% or equivalent qualification.
Check Out: Best State Government Jobs
Minimum & maximum age of applicant should be 19 years & 36 years (born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.1999 ) respectively to apply for Village Extension Officer posts. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in age as per norms of government.
More Links Related To Kerala PSC
|Kerala PSC Syllabus||Kerala PSC Model Question Papers|
|PSC Exam Books||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Kerala PSC Notification||Kerala PSC One Time Registration|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Kerala PSC Exam Time Table|
Remuneration details for Kerala PSC Recruitment:
Aspirants shortlisted for Village Extension Officer Jobs will receive Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 45800/- from hiring panel of commission. Besides this, you will also get other allowances too.
Hiring panel of Kerala Public Service Commission will organize written examination to shortlist aspirants for Village Extension Officer positions. Perform well in exam to score good marks in written paper.
Kerala PSC VEO Exam Pattern 2020:
- In Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Exam, questions are asked from Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, General English & Regional Language.
- Question paper is set in Malayalam/Kannada/Tamil language.
- Objective type questions are asked in paper.
- Time duration of Village Extension Officer Paper is of 1.25 hours or 75 minutes.
- Entire paper is of 100 marks.
|Part I||Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability|
|Part II||General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Part III||General English|
|Part IV||Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)|
Applying Procedure for Kerala PSC VEO Exam 2020:
- Visit official website of Kerala Public Service Commission that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Choose link concerning Kerala PSC VEO Notification 2020.
- Go through all details as listed in Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Notification.
- After meeting eligibility terms, fill Kerala PSC Registration Form.
- Login with user Id & password.
- Hit on submit tab.
- Subsequent to registration, fill Kerala PSC Application Form 2020.
- Fetch necessary details in Kerala PSC VEO Application Form 2020.
- Thereafter, upload necessary documents along with form.
- Take a preview of Kerala PSC Online Application Form & submit your Kerala PSC 2020 Application Form.
- Carry hard copy of it for further purpose.
Press Here: Kerala PSC Official Website Link
Candidates may press on its Official Link to view more information concerning Kerala PSC VEO Exam 2020. For any sort of query, ask in comment box placed below.