Kerala Ration Card
Apply Online for Kerala Ration Card !! Applicants are informed that they have to use citizen login on the official website to start the service and after getting the Kerala ration card application form they have to fill the same in Malayalam language. Well, go through this page to know more about Kerala Ration Card Status, eligibility etc.
Kerala Ration Card
Kerala Ration Card Types:
|Ration Card Colour||Beneficiaries||Subsidy On Foods and Commodities|
|Yellow Card||Most economically backward section of society.Antyodaya Anna Yojana Beneficiaries||35 kg of Food Grains completely free of cost|
|Pink Card||Priority orBelow Poverty Line (BPL)||5 kg of Food Grains completely free for each member of family.|
|Blue Card||Non – Priority Subsidy orAbove Poverty Line (APL)||2 kg rice at Rs. 2 per kg per person|
|White Card||Non – Priority|
Must Know: How To Apply Online For PAN Card
Steps to Apply Online for Ration Card Kerala:
- The very first step for the appliers is to visit the Kerala www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in or the direct link provided below for Kerala Ration Card Application form.
- After that they have to visit the “Flash News” section provided at the right bottom on home page of the official portal.
- They will then see a link regarding “Application for New Ration card” moving through the section, they are required to hit the same.
- After hitting the particular link appliers will be navigated to a new page where they will get ration card Kerala application form.
- They then need to download the form and fill the required details in the space provided as prescribed.
- Appliers must make sure that the details filled in the application form are correct.
- It is then required to take print out of the duly filled application form and submit it at the Taluk Supply offices and City Rationing offices.
Press Here For: Kerala Ration Card Official Link
Eligibility Requirements for New Ration Card:
Applicants must have met following requirements then only he/she will be able to apply and issue a new ration card:
- Citizen of India
- Permanent resident / old inhabitant of Kerala.
- Not in possession of any ration card.
- Self-Declaration and Certificate From Pradhan/Ward Councilor(format overleaf)
- Proof of Date of Birth (e.g. Birth Certificate or X Pass Certificate)
- Proof of Residence (e.g. Photo Identity Card/Election Identity Card/PAN/Driving license/Passport)
- Passport size photograph of Head of the Family
Applicants Required Information:
Authority needs following information about the applicant while the issuing process of New Ration Card:
- Name of Head of the Family
- Fathers/Husbands Name
- Annual Family Income
- FIC Type
- BPL Family No.
- Residential Status
- Present Residential Address
Check Here: Steps to Download E Aadhar Card by Name
Kerala Ration Card Online Apply Here!!!
However, it may take some time for issuing a new ration card through any authority but an individual can get Ration Card Kerala in one day if he/she follows the correct steps to apply for new ration card through online mode and by submitting all the required document soon time.
After going through the above information regarding Kerala Ration Card, those who are in the category of BPL, can easily apply for ration card online. Applicants may leave their query in the comment box given below or may visit Kerala Civil Services Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RTO Full Form||Date Wise Current Affairs|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Kerala Current Affairs|
|Latest Recruitment||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Best State Government Jobs|