Kerala Government’s Social Welfare Department has ready to published notification for the Kerala Scholarship. Candidates who were looking for Pre/Post Matric Kerala scholarship may apply by going through online mode. Aspirants are informed that the interested contenders have to register and submit application from before the last date. Applicants should match their eligibility criteria before applying for Kerala Scholarship 2018. Individual can collect more information regarding same by going through the content given on this page.
The Kerala Government’s Social Welfare Department provides scholarship facility to all those candidates who are studying 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Undergraduate and Post Graduate (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th & Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs and belongs to SC / ST / OBC and minority categories but cannot continue their study due to lack of money. So, the main motive of Kerala Scholarship 2018 is to destroy financial barrier of talented students for their study.
The brief details about Kerala DCE Scholarship have given on this page which is well designed by the team member of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants are advised to scroll down this page for fetching more information.
Type of Kerala Scholarship
Various scholarship schemes in Kerala are operated by Scholarship Wing of the Directorate of Collegiate Education. This wing has several state schemes of scholarships. Name of these Scholarships are given below.
- Post Matric Scholarship(PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)
Read Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship
Eligibility criteria and Rate of Scholarship
Candidates must match with the below given eligibility criteria to apply. Students may check the eligibility for the program they want to apply.
- The applying candidates’s guardian annual income should not more than 2 lakh (2,00,000/-).
- Candidates cannot apply for any scholarship after applying for Kerala Scholarship.
- The girls will get 40% reservation for scholarship.
- Contenders should score 50% marks in their previous examination.
Get Here: List of Scholarship in India
How to fill the Kerala Scholarship Application Form?
- Firstly applicants need to log on the Official website that is www.kerala.gov.in.
- Then follow to the ‘Scholarship’ section under updates.
- Hit appropriate link according to available program.
- Now press suitable link of scholarship under Types of scholarship.
- Read all instructions carefully and press on ‘apply online’ button.
- Register yourself with all mandatory details and fill the form correctly.
- Upload essential documents like certificates of preceding qualification and pass port size photo.
- Press on the Submit Button after completion of form.
- Take hard copy of application form for future reference.
Want to Know? How to Apply For Scholarship
Documents Required for Kerala Scholarship 2017-18
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of required certificates
- College / School all necessary Certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Address Proof.
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father / mother
Read Now: Scholarship Exams for Studies Abroad
Note: You can visit for more details about Kerala Scholarship 2018 to the Official Link. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates on your timeline.
If you want to get more information related to this scheme, aspirants keep in contact with our portal for getting regular updates. If you have any query you may also ask in comment box and we will try to solve your problem. As soon as we will get latest information we will update this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Best Career Opportunities|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Educaation||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|UGC Approved University List||How to Get Scholarship|