Government of Kerala provides Pre and Post Matric Kerala Scholarship for meritorious students who belong to socially & economically backward category. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill application form till September/ October 2019.
Overview of Kerala Scholarship Scheme:
- Ty of Form: Online
- Kerala Scholarship Last Date: September/ October 2019
- Fellowship Available For: Pre Matric and Post Matric
- Selection Process: Academic Marks/ Family Income
- Official Website to Apply: www.kerala.gov.in
What is Kerala Post Matric Scholarship?
- The main purpose of this scheme is to give financial support to the meritorious students of economically weaker sections of the minority community in pursuit of higher education.
- Scheme is given to students for study in India or private schools or institutions / colleges.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
What is Kerala Pre Matric Scholarship?
- Under this scheme, fellowship are awarded to students of Kerala studying within the state from class IX – X in Government or schools/institutes recognized by the appropriate authority of the State are eligible subject to specified criteria.
- Scheme will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination (Not applicable for students studying in 1st std)
What is Kerala Scholarship Eligibility?
For Pre Matric:
- Annual income of the students’ Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.1.0 Lakh.
- Students of Karnataka domicile studying in other states are also eligible to apply in Karnataka.
- Students of other states studying in Karnataka are not eligible to apply from Karnataka.
For Post Matric:
- Should be the First Year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D Course of Higher Secondary School/ College/ Institutes/ University, which is either a Govt/ Aided/Recognised Unaided Institution. OR
- 11th Class/Technical/ Vocational Course of ITI/ITC Centres affiliated to NCVT.
Press Here for: Kerala Scheme Official Website
What is Amount of Kerala Scheme?
|For Post Matric|
|11th and 12th class||Rs. 7,000/-per annum|
|UG and PG||RS. 10,000/- per annum|
|M.Phil and Ph.D||1,200/- per month|
|For Pre Matric|
|I to X||Rs.1500/-|
How to Fill Online Application Form?
- Visit official website that is kerala.gov.in.
- Then follow “National Scholarship Portal” and hit www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Select “State Scheme” section and hit “Kerala” link.
- Hit appropriate link according to available program.
- Read all instructions carefully and press on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Register yourself with all mandatory details and fill the form correctly.
- Upload essential documents like certificates.
- Press on the Submit Button after completion of form.
- Take hard copy of Kerala Scholarship Application Form for future reference
Get Best Answer: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents Required While Filling Form:
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of required certificates
- College / School all necessary Certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Address Proof.
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father / mother
Kerala Scheme Helpline/ Toll-free Number:
In case of any query, you can contact the given helpline/ toll-free number and other contact details. Here we are providing you the scheme Helpline/ Toll-free Number and other contact details.
The Special Officer,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Help Desk Numbers: 9446096580/ 0471-2306580/ 9446780308
Know Here: Scholarship Benefits
Kerala Scholarship 2019:
The Kerala Government’s Social Welfare Department provides scheme facility to all those candidates who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Undergraduate and Post Graduate. So, the main motive of scheme is to destroy financial barrier of talented students for their study.
Various schemes in Kerala are operated by scheme Wing of the Directorate of Collegiate Education. This wing has several state schemes of scheme. Willing candidates can apply by filling online application form till last date that is September/ October 2019. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Scholarships||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Education Loans for Students|