Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Government of Kerala has invited online applications in accordance to a new planned scheme titled as Kerala Scholarship. This scheme has been introduced to provide financial help to the candidates who are capable or brilliant, but they are not able to continue their study due to lack of money.
Aspirants wish to fetch this opportunity may apply for this Pre – Matric / Post – Matric fellowship scheme by filling the application form before the last date. To acquire complete information related to Kerala Scholarship 2017, you must go through the below given details provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Students who are learning in various courses i.e. 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th & Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs, may get Kerala Scholarship to continue their higher education. Here we are providing the full information about the Kerala Pre / Post Matric Scholarship for minority & others categories. Interested students who want to fill Kerala Scholarship Online Application Form must check their eligibility criteria before submitting application form.
Get Here: List of Scholarship in India
Type of Kerala Scholarship
Various scholarship schemes in Kerala are operated by Scholarship Wing of the Directorate of Collegiate Education. This wing has several state schemes of scholarships. Name of these Scholarships are given below.
- Post Matric Scholarship(PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)
Read Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship
Eligibility criteria and Rate of Scholarship
Candidates must match with the below given eligibility criteria to apply. Students may check the eligibility for the program they want to apply. Also prize for the program are also mentioned below. Different prizes will be offered to the suitable students according the program.
|Scholarship Type||Eligibility||Rate of Scholarship|
|PMS||First year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D||Total amount of admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance|
|CSS||Under-Graduate Degree||UG- Rs. 1000/- PM, PG: Rs.2000/- PM|
|SMS||First year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate||UG- Rs. 1250/- PM, PG: Rs. 1500/- PM|
|DMS||A Plus grade in all subject of SSLC Examination and Should be studying for Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technic Course||Rs. 1,250/- per annum|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers||Should be a First year student of HSC/ VHSC and under Graduate Course in Govt/ Aided Arts and Science College and Son/ Daughters of Primary/ Secondary School Teachers||Plus One: Rs. 50/P.M Under Graduate: Rs. 50/P.M|
|HS||Hindi Must be one of the Subject in the present studying course||UG- Rs. 500/- PM, PG: Rs. 1000/- PM|
|MNS||first year girls student of HSC/ VHSC and under graduate course||Rs. 125/per annum|
|SSE||Sanskrit must be one of the subject||UG- Rs. 200/- PM, PG: Rs. 200/- PM|
|SJMS||first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|MGS||Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation||UG- Rs. 4000/- PM, PG: Rs. 5000/- PM, Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM|
|BPHFC||Blind/ PH/ Deaf students||–|
|MFAS||Students studying in Govt. Music Colleges and Govt. Fine Arts Colleges||–|
Check Now: Scholarship For Higher Education
How to fill the Kerala Scholarship Application Form?
- Firstly applicants need to log on the Official website that is www.kerala.gov.in.
- Then follow to the ‘Scholarship’ section under updates.
- Hit appropriate link according to available program.
- Now press suitable link of scholarship under Types of scholarship.
- Read all instructions carefully and press on ‘apply online’ button.
- Register yourself with all mandatory details and fill the form correctly.
- Upload essential documents like certificates of preceding qualification and pass port size photo.
- Press on the Submit Button after completion of form.
- Take hard copy of application form for future reference.
Want to Know? How to Apply For Scholarship
Documents Required for Kerala Scholarship 2017-18
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of required certificates
- College / School all necessary Certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Address Proof.
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father / mother
Read Now: Scholarship Exams for Studies Abroad
Note: You can visit for more details about Kerala Scholarship 2017 to the Official Link. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates on your timeline.
If you want to get more information related to this scheme, aspirants keep in contact with our portal for getting regular updates. If you have any query you may also ask in comment box and we will try to solve your problem. As soon as we will get latest information we will update this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Best Career Opportunities|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Educaation||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|UGC Approved University List||How to Get Scholarship|