Candidates who want to get Kerala Scholarship to continue their higher education may get complete details about it from here. Here we are providing the full information about the Kerala Pre/ Post Matric Scholarship for Minority & Others categories. Interested students want to who want to apply for Kerala Scholarship 2016 may submit application form latest by closing date.
Kerala state Govt. is aimed to give literacy in the people of Kerala and providing the scholarships facility to all deserving students of OBC/ Minority and other classes, so they don’t take break in their education due to financial problems.
You can check full details related to Kerala Scholarship like eligibility, important dates, Procedure to apply, rate of scholarship and many more here in this section only, which is well presented by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Type of Kerala Scholarship
Various scholarship schemes in Kerala are operated by Scholarship Wing of the Directorate of Collegiate Education. This wing has several State schemes of scholarships. Name of these Scholarships are given below.
- Post Matric Scholarship(PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- 10. Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- 11. C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS)
- 12. Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- 13. Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- 14. Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)
Eligibility criteria and Rate of Scholarship
Candidates must match with the below given eligibility criteria to apply. Students may check the eligibility for the program they want to apply. Also prize for the program are also mentioned below. Different prizes will be offered to the suitable students according the program.
|Scholarship Type||Eligibility||Rate of Scholarship|
|PMS||First year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D||Total amount of admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance|
|CSS||Under-Graduate Degree||UG- Rs. 1000/- PM, PG: Rs.2000/- PM|
|SMS||First year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate||UG- Rs. 1250/- PM, PG: Rs. 1500/- PM|
|DMS||A Plus grade in all subject of SSLC Examination and Should be studying for Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technic Course||Rs. 1,250/- per annum|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers||Should be a First year student of HSC/ VHSC and under Graduate Course in Govt/ Aided Arts and Science College and Son/ Daughters of Primary/ Secondary School Teachers||Plus One: Rs. 50/P.M Under Graduate: Rs. 50/P.M|
|HS||Hindi Must be one of the Subject in the present studying course||UG- Rs. 500/- PM, PG: Rs. 1000/- PM|
|MNS||first year girls student of HSC/ VHSC and under graduate course||Rs. 125/per annum|
|SSE||Sanskrit must be one of the subject||UG- Rs. 200/- PM, PG: Rs. 200/- PM|
|SJMS||first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|MGS||Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation||UG- Rs. 4000/- PM, PG: Rs. 5000/- PM, Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM|
|BPHFC||Blind/ PH/ Deaf students||-|
|MFAS||Students studying in Govt. Music Colleges and Govt. Fine Arts Colleges||-|
How to fill the Kerala Scholarship Application Form:
- Firstly applicants need to log on the Official website that is www.kerala.gov.in.
- Then follow to the ‘Scholarship’ section under updates.
- Hit appropriate link according to available program.
- Now press suitable link of scholarship under Types of scholarship.
- Read all instructions carefully and press on ‘apply online’ button.
- Register yourself with all mandatory details and fill the form correctly.
- Upload essential documents like certificates of preceding qualification and pass port size photo.
- Press on the Submit Button after completion of form.
- Take hard copy of application form for future reference.
Note: You can visit for more details about Kerala Scholarship 2016 to the Official Link. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates on your timeline.
If you want to get more information related to this scheme, aspirants keep in contact with our portal for getting regular updates. If you have any query you may also ask in comment box and we will try to solve your problem. As soon as we will get latest information we will update this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On