Kerala SET 2019
Kerala State Eligibility Test 2019 is a state level exam in order to determine the eligibility of aspiring teachers in state of Kerala. Kerala SET 2019 Notification will be released in month of July 2019 at its official website. You can fill Kerala SET 2019 Application Form till last date that is August 2019. Applicants can check Kerala SET 2019 Exam Date from here.
Overview of Kerala SET 2019 July:
|Name of Conducting Body||Government of Kerala|
|Exam Name||Kerala State Eligibility Test|
|Opening Date for Kerala SET 2019 Apply Online||July 2019|
|Kerala SET 2019 Application Form Last Date||August 2019|
|Kerala SET 2019 Exam Date||September 2019|
|Kerala SET 2019 Result Date||October 2019|
Kerala SET 2019
Q- What is Kerala SET 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in a relevant subject with at least 50% marks or equivalent along with a B.Ed. degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
- On the other hand, for Botany and Zoology candidates should have MSc. Ed Degree in Life Science with minimum 50% marks from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education.
- For subjects, Anthropology, Commerce, Gandhian Studies, French, Geology, German, Journalism, Home Science, Latin, Music, Psychology, Philosophy, Russian, Social Work, Sociology, Statistics and Syriac, candidates do need to have B.Ed degree.
- For SET in English, candidates having II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed degree are eligible. Candidates having DLED/LTTC in Arabic, Urdu, and Hindi, not B.Ed, are eligible to apply for SET exam.
- Candidates having B.Ed degree in Hindi organized by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the obligation of producing the equivalency certificate, because the degree has been recognized by the Universities in Kerala
Q- What is Kerala SET 2019 Application Fee?
Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
|Applicant’s Category||Application Fees|
|Applicant residing in the state of Kerala|
|SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates||Rs. 375|
|Applicant From Outside of Kerala|
|SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates||Rs. 425|
Q- What is Kerala SET 2019 Selection Process?
Selection will be done on basis of their performance in Kerala State Eligibility Test 2019 (KSET 2019) which will be conducted in month of September 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Exam.
Check Kerala SET Related Links:
|Kerala SET Question Papers||Get Details|
|Kerala SET Admit Card||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q- What is New in Kerala SET 2019 Exam Pattern?
- The exam will be consisting of two papers having duration of 120 minutes each.
- Paper I is to be common for all aspirants.
- The exam paper comprises of two parts- Part (A) General Knowledge and Part (B) Aptitude in Teaching.
- Paper II is a test whether the questions are to be asked from the subject of specialization of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level.
- 1 mark will be provided to candidates for every correct response.
|Paper||Parts||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Part A||60|
Q- How to Fill Kerala SET 2019 Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website that is www.lbskerala.com.
- Go to “Quick Links” section and hit “State Eligibility Test – July-2019 Test” tab.
- This will move you to the next page where you have to hit on “Press to get Prospectus for SET – July – 2019” link.
- Candidates are requested to read complete Kerala SET Notification for getting detailed info about KSET.
- Thereafter, come back on previous page and hit on “Online Registration” link.
- The candidate will be prompted to type the Application Number and the Site Access Key.
- The Application Number and Site Access Key should be typed without error. Then the candidate will be prompted to upload the photograph.
- Enter Kerala SET 2019 application Form number and other kind of information for filling vacant tab.
- Below after, hit on “log in” button as shown in image.
- KSET 2019 Online Registration Form will be shown on your computer screen.
- Enter all essential detail asking in registration form.
- After fill complete Kerala SET 2019 Online Form, hit on “submit” button.
- At last, you can take a printout copy of it avoid any problem in future.
- Filled application form must be sent by registered post or can be handed over in person at the LBS Centre Headquarters (address given below) so as to reach his office on or before the last date fixed for submission of applications.
To the Director,
LBS Centre for Science and Technology,
Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam,
Check More Latest: Jobs in Kerala
Kerala SET July 2019 Notification:
Kerala State Eligibility Test 2019 (Kerala SET 2019) is a state level exam going to be organized by the government of Kerala in order to determine the eligibility of aspiring teachers in the state of Kerala. It is mandatory for a candidate to be qualified in the Kerala SET exam in order to get recruited as the higher secondary school teacher in Kerala.
The exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 and candidates will be allowed to choose from a list of 35 subjects for the paper 2. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against Kerala SET 2019 Prospectus by filling the application form till the last date that is August 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Latest Teaching Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|