Kerala University Admission
Kerala University was established in the year of 1937 which is known previously by the name of University of Travancore. Huge number of students applies for Kerala University Admission every year. This year also, Kerala University has decided to release KU UG/PG admission Notification. Interested candidates may visit official website of the University for Online Registration. Aspirants have to submit application form before the last date. Individual may fetch rest details about Kerala University Admission 2018 by going through the beneath segment of this page.
Kerala University is recognized from university situated in Trivandrum in the south Indian state of Kerala, India. Candidates have to register themselves first and after that, they have to submit online application form. Below after, aspirants will get a unique application number which should be noted down by the applicants. This application number will be needed for the further procedure. Applicants who have wished to get more information about Kerala University Admission 2018 should stay tuned with us on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Kerala University Admission
Kerala University Courses Offered:
- BVoc Software Development
- BVoc Tourism and Hospitality Management
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Aspirants who want to take admission to any Graduation programme must have possessed Intermediate in the related field from a recognized board.
- Candidates who want to get admission to any of the Post Graduation Programme must have completed Graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Read Now: Education Loans for Students
Applying aspirants for admission are required to pay an amount as application fee. Applicants should read complete notification for getting full information about application fee. Application fee will be submitted through online mode by using credit card, debit card or bank challan.
Kerala University Admission Process:
Admission to commendable and eligible aspirants will be provided on the basis of entrance exam and/or marks in the previous qualifying exams with equal emphasis given to both processes.
Must Check These Related Links:
How to Fill Kerala University Admission Form?
- Firstly, applying candidates have to visit its official website that is keralauniversity.ac.in.
- Navigate your cursor “Online admission” link present at menu bar of the home page.
- You have to register first by enter User name and Password and note them.
- Download Print copy of challan form and pay required application fee at any branch of SBT.
- After payment of application fee, aspirants are required to log in again by enter user name and password.
- This will bring you to new page which should be read by the candidates completely.
- Now, choose “proceed” button and hit on it.
- Fill KU application form with all the details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and signature as specified.
- Now, hit on save and submit button stable at the last of the page.
- At the last, take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
- Forward it along with all essential documents through proper channel before the last date should be reached.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Starting of Admission procedure||1st week of March 2018|
|Ending of Admission procedure||3rd week of April 2018|
|Entrance Exam to be held||3rd week of May 2018|
It is advised to candidates to visit the Official Link for more information about Kerala University Admission 2018 and remain in touch with us on our web portal to grab up to date details regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Kerala University Time Table||Kerala University Results|
|UGC Approved University List||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|