Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya has issued a notification entitled as KGBV Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and career oriented aspirants for filling up 35 vacant posts of teachers in various subjects. Eligible applicants can send their applications to the respective address provided below. The last date for receipt of applications is 25-10-2017. Applicants may get detailed information regarding KGBV Recruitment 2017 from the below section of this page.
This Page Contains:
Applicants can download prescribed format of application form via online process by visiting the official site that is chatra.nic.in. Aspirants have to send required documents to along with the application forms. You may get the steps to apply for KGBV Recruitment 2018 from the beneath segment of this page, which is designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
KGBV Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Language teacher (Hindi & English)||04|
|Social Science Teacher||07|
|Physical Education Teacher||09|
|Writers cum computer operator||03|
Do you know the Qualification Norms of KGBV 35 Teachers Vacancies?
- For the post of teachers, applicants must have graduate Degree in concerned stream from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
- For the post of Cook & Watchman, aspirant should passed Matrix from recognized board.
Age Limitations for KGBV Jobs:
Those, who are going to apply for KGBV Vacancies their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age and relaxation will be considered as per the norms of organization.
|Language teacher (Hindi & English)||Rs. 10000/-|
|Social Science Teacher|
|Physical Education Teacher||Rs. 8000/-|
|Writers cum computer operator||Rs. 7500/-|
Get Here >> KGBV Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection:
Selection of applicants will made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview. First applicants have to clear written exam and thereafter qualified candidates will be called for personal interview as final process of selection. So applicants need to perform well in both procedures.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How to Apply for KGBV Recruitment 2017?
Candidates, applying for Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment, can follow some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya that is chatra.nic.in
- Now you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- On the next page you will get various recruitment links but you need to select “Recruitmrnt in Kasturba Gandhi Girls School” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details related to the recruitment. You must read all the details very carefully.
- After reading all the information in KGBV Notification, you need to download the KGBV Application form prescribed below in the same PDF.
- Now you must fill the form in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it.
- It should be enclosed in an envelope, super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the respective address before closing date.
District Superintendent of Police-cum-District Program Officer,
Jharkhand Education Project,
chatra District Level Office, Block Campus,
chatra, Pin- 825401
Find More: Jobs in Jharkhand
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 25-10-2017
After gathering all the details provided above on this page, if you want to know more about KGBV Recruitment 2017–2018, must visit the Official Link. You can stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Feel free to share your queries with us by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|