KIIT University Recruitment
Latest Vacancy in University!!! Golden Chance, Grab Now!!! Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has circulated a career related advertisement as KIIT University Recruitment. Applications from well talented, high performing and passionate candidates are invited for filling up various Positions such as Project Assistant (PA), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Candidates who are searching for KIIT University Recruitment 2017 can apply by sending application form before last date end.
This Page Include
Candidates are required to prepare application forms on plain paper and also send Bio-data along with all attested documents, certificates, degree etc send it below mention address or Email address before last date. Individuals who are captivated to fetch www.kiit.ac.in recruitment can promptly can send applications. Go through the below given page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
KIIT University Recruitment
|Organization Name||Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology|
|Last Date To For SRF Post||18th January 2017|
|Last Date To For JRF/PA Post||14th January 2017|
KIIT University Vacancy:
- Project Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
- For SRF: candidate must have possessed M. Tech in polymer Science and engineering, material science, rubber technology, M.sc chemistry with two years of experience in polymer or rubber technology. GATE/ NET qualified candidates will be given preference.
- For JRF: applicant must hold B. Tech (electronics/ electrical) or M. Sc (Physics) chemistry/ material science) with good academic records and NET/ GATE qualified or M.Tech (Electronics/ Material science).
- For PA: job searchers who want to apply against this post must hold Diploma/ ITI (Electronics/ Electrical) or B. Tech (Electronics/ electrical).
Before applying for any of the above said post applicant must satisfy age criteria of the KIIT University as per its norms. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the government.
|Position Name||Pay Structure|
|JRF||Rs.25000/- Per Month|
|PA||Rs. 10000/- Per Month|
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be screened according to their qualification, age, experience and other factors that are filled in application form. Then selected candidates will be called for written test/ or interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the KIIT University.
Steps To Apply For KIIT Recruitment:
- First of all candidates are required to visit official website i.e. www.kiit.ac.in.
- Then, press “Vacancy Announcement” link that is available under the heading of “Announcement of faculty position” at right side of home page.
- Now the advertisement of vacancies will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the information carefully and ensure eligibility before applying towards it.
- Then, interested candidates may prepare their application form on a plain paper and fill it with full details in correct manner.
- Also, prepare your Bio Data with necessary details such as name, father name, date of birth, address, qualification etc.
- Candidates are required to attach self attested copies of required document like birth certificate, caste certificate, qualification certificate, experience certificate etc with the application form and bio data.
- At last send it in a below mentioned address or email address before the last date.
|Post Name||Postal Address||Email Address|
|SRF||Dr. Bibhu Prasad Sahoo|
School Of Applied Science (Chemistry)
Campus 3 (Kathjori Campus)
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar- 751 024
|JRF/PA||HR Cell, KIIT University|
Bhubaneswar- 751 024
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Last Date to Send Application Form
- For SRF Post: 18th January 2017
- For JRF/PA Post: 14th January 2017
To gather other useful information about KIIT University recruitment 2017 candidates may go through Official Notification. For nay query or for any suggestions comment us on below mentioned comment box our team will soon reply to it. You can also join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|