KIITEE Application Form
Would You like To Get Admission in UG/PG Program through KIIT Entrance Exam? Then Stop Thinking & Quick Apply by Submitting KIITEE Application Form before the end dates, and also gets its complete notification from here. Students, who’re seeking admission in Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree courses, may apply by filling KIITEE 2017 Application Form on or earlier the last date should be reached. You’re advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates about KIITEE 2017 Exam.
Highlights Of This Page
KIITEE Application FormKIIT University conducts the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training Entrance Examination (KIITEE) every year for those students who want to take admission into desired courses some names are MCA, BBA, BTech and MBBS/BDS etc. You may get entire detailed information about KIITEE Notification such as process to apply and exam date etc, which is provided below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
KIITEE Application Form
|University Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University|
|Announcement Type||KIITEE Application Form|
|Courses Offered||UG or PG|
|Last Date To Apply||25-03-2017|
KIIT Courses Offered:
|Under Graduate Programs||Post Graduate Program|
|B.Tech (4years) / B.Tech & M.Tech-Dual Degree (5 years) / B.Tech & MBA-Dual Degree (5 years)||MCA (3 years)|
|MBBS / BDS||MCA (Lateral Entry) (2 Years)|
|B.Sc Nursing (4years)||M.Tech (2 Years)|
|Biotechnology (Dual Degree) (B.Tech/ M. Tech) (5 Years)||M.Sc (Bio Technology / Applied Micro Biology) (2 years)|
|Bachelor of Architecture(B.Arch)||Master of Law (LLM) (1 Year)|
|B.A. LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc LL.B (5 YEARS)||M.Sc Nursing (2 Years)|
|BBA||Master of Mass Communication (2 Years)|
|BCA (3 Years)||Ph.D.|
|Bachelor Of Design (Fashion / Textile) (4years)||–|
|Bachelor of Filim & Television Production (3 years)||–|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry) (3years)||–|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria For KIITEE Exam:
- For UG Programs: Candidates must have passed 10+2 from recognized board or institutions with good academic record.
- For PG Programs: Aspirants must be Graduates in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Those students who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 2017 can also apply.
Read Now: How to Start a New Life In College?
There is no application fee for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training Entrance Examination.
KIIT Admission Process:
Admission of the candidates in particular course will be purely based on their qualifying marks in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training Entrance Exam followed by Counseling Process.
KIITEE Exam Pattern:
KIITEE Exam Centers:
|Centre Code||State Name||Exam Centre|
|01||Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair|
You May Read This: How to Get a Free College Education
How to Apply for KIITEE 2017 Application Form:
Eligible aspirants may apply by filling online application form before the last date should be reached.
- Go to official site of organization that is www.kiit.ac.in.
- From homepage hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Then Press ‘Apply Online’ tab and Fill Online Application Form with required details.
- And upload documents as require and press submit tab to record the entire details.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Hardcopy of filled application form must be sent address mention in official link before the last date.
Documents to be attached:
- Two Passport size photographs pasted on the Application form
- Xerox copies of Class-X Marks sheet /Board Certificate.
Read Now: Ways to Education Loans for Students
Follow the steps to know Application Status of KIITEE 2017:
- Go to KIIT application status page.
- Enter Registration Number
- In case you cannot check the application form status, we advise you to contact the organizing university.
- Also note that the status must be checked around 20 days after dispatch of your KIITEE application form 2017.
- The candidates who have confirmed that their form has been received and accepted can download hall ticket of KIITEE 2017.
Important Date For KIITEE 2017:
|apply online form||02-12-2016 to 25-03-2017|
|Last date of receving filled in application form||31-03-2017|
|last date of hosting admit card in the website||05-04-2017|
|date of entrance examination Online)||14-04-2017 to 23-04-2017|
|Declaration Of Result||05-05-2017|
|Counselling commences from||25-05-2017|
You may visit this Official Link to know more about KIITEE 2017 Application Form and remain in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KIITEE Counseling Schedule||KIITEE Result|
|KIITEE Answer Key||KIITEE Admit Card|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|
|Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE?|