KIIT Entrance Exam abbreviated as KIITEE is a Computer Based Test (Online) held by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). The exam is conducted by the University for Admission to its UG engineering courses. After that, execution of KIITEE Counseling will be taking place on the basis of the ranks obtained by the qualified candidates in KIIT entrance exam 2016. Candidates must attend the counseling as per the schedule. KIITEE Counseling 2016 will be finished as soon as all the vacant seats are filled up. For Counseling Dates, Status, Procedure, please go through the page.
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed the entire acknowledgement regarding details of KIITEE Counseling 2016 such as Important Dates, Counseling procedure, documents to be carried etc on this page below….
Reservation of Seats:
The KIITEE-2016 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category who is having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE- 2016.
15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE-2016 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
3% seats of KIITEE-2016 will be reserved for PC candidates. Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering / MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidate (only applicable for B.Tech / B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) / B.Tech & MBA (Dual Degree).
All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
The University will conduct the counseling and seat allocation process purely on the basis of merit list/Result of KIITEE 2016 i.e. the performance of a candidate in the Entrance Examination will be the only basis for a candidate to get admission in the KIIT University
- Firstly, visit the direct official link that is given this web page.
- Now from the opened page you need to select “Counseling and seat allotment” option on the left section of the page.
- This will open the page having relevant counseling detail as per your requirement.
- Go through the given information completely and carefully.
- Deserving candidates who will be called for Counseling must bring Original Documents that are listed below along with token Fees to the Counseling Centre.
- The seats would be filled first for the General candidates where they would be called for counseling based on merit.
- Next, reserved categorized candidates like SC/ST/OBC seats will be filled on the basis of counseling based merit.
- The University will conduct the Counseling in one or more phases which will be decided on the basis of number of candidates qualified and the number of vacant seats.
At the time of appearing candidates need to bring the original documents that are listed below.
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology).
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (For Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech. / LLM / Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (For M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs.75000/- which includes the counseling registration fees of Rs.10000/- in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted.
Calendar of Events:
- Apply Online: 10-12-2015 to 25-03-2016
- Last date of receiving Filled in Application form: 31-03-2016
- Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website: 05-04-2016
- Date of Entrance Examination (Online): 21-04-2016 to 30-04-2016
- Declaration of Result: 15-05-2016
- Counseling: 02-06-2016 to 15-06-2016
- Detailed Counseling Schedule will be declared after publication of result on 15th May 2016
Note: For more details visitors can visit the Official Link. To obtain more facts related to KIIT University you need to stay connected to this web page or can join on us Face book and Google plus. You can also subscribe our free e-mail service through which you will receive all related updates in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On