Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training (KIIT) has decided to conduct KIITEE Counseling for those students who will qualify KIITEE 2018 entrance exam. The KIITEE Counseling Schedule has been decided by the institute discussed below.
KIITEE 2018 1ST Year Reporting Schedule
KIITEE 2018 Counseling will be held through offline mode after the declaration of KITEE Result 2018 which will be declared on 05-05-2018. Candidates qualify in KITEE Exam have to attend KIITEE Counseling 2018 to get admission in the engineering course along with BBA/BCA and MCA programmes.
During the counseling of KIITEE 2018, aspirants have to register themselves and bring essential documents for verification. Through this page of recruitmentresult.com, candidates can check details about KIITEE 2018 counselling, including some other necessary details.
KIITEE 1st Year Reporting Schedule 2018 – 2019
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engg) / (Mechanical(Automobile Engg) / (Mechatronics Engg) / (Aerospace Engg) / (Information Technology) / (Civil Engg) / (Electrical Engg)||1st July 2018|
|B.Tech (Computer Science& Engg) / (Computer Science & Communication Engg) / (Computer Science & System Engg)||2nd July 2018|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Telecom Engg) / (Electronics & Instrumentation Engg) / (Electronics & Computer Science Engg) / (Electronics & Control System Engg) / (Electronics & Electrical Engg)||3rd July 2018|
|Integrated Law(5 Years)||4th July 2018|
|M.Tech||4th July 2018|
|LLM||4th July 2018|
|B.Tech(Lateral Entry)(2nd Year)||8th July 2018|
|Biotechnology Dual Degree(B.Tech & M.Tech)||8th July 2018|
|Chemical Technology||8th July 2018|
|MSc(Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology)||8th July 2018|
|MCA(Lateral Entry)(2nd Year)||8th July 2018|
|MCA||8th July 2018|
|BCA||8th July 2018|
Check Also: Counselling Schedule
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE 2018 Counseling:
University will conduct the counselling and seat allocation process purely on the basis of merit list/Result of KIITEE 2018 i.e. the performance of a candidate in the Entrance Examination will be the only basis for a candidate to get admission in the KIIT University.
KIITEE Counselling 2018 Fee:
- It is expected that the candidates will have to carry a Demand Draft of Rs. 75000. It will include Rs. 10000 as counselling. The amount has to be submitted by the candidates and will be adjusted against the admission fee.
- The Demand Draft is to be drawn in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar
Note – Cash payment will not be accepted and the candidates will have to submit the balance fee by June 2018.
Check Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Reservation of Seats:
KIITEE-2018 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category who is having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE- 2018.
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE-2018 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
- 3% seats of KIITEE-2017 will be reserved for PC candidates. Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering / MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
- 30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidate (only applicable for B.Tech / B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) / B.Tech & MBA (Dual Degree).
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
Check Also: Counselling Schedule
KIITEE Merit Scholarship:
- The KIITEE University awards scholarship to meritorious candidates.
- KIITEE Scholarship Scheme for B.Tech (4 year) and MCA students is that the toppers will be provided free education at the University. The extended version of the B.Tech Scholarship scheme is as below:
|Rank Range||Scholarship Amount (per annum)|
|1 to 100||Rs. 1,20,000|
|101 to 500||Rs. 60,000|
|Best 10 Toppers of Central and State Boards||Rs. 1,00,000|
Check Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Necessary Documents for KIITEE-2018 Counselling:
At the time of appearing candidates in kiitee.ac.in Counselling need to bring the original documents that are listed below.
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (For Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech. / LLM / Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (For M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
List of documents to be brought by candidates of specific courses:
Apart from the documents above, the candidates belonging to the below mentioned category will also have to carry the following items:
- KIITEE 2018 admit card
- KIITEE 2018 rank card
- 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- 10th passed certificate
- 12th class admit card (candidates those result is awaited)
- Two colored passport size photograph
- Category certificate (issued by competent authority)
- Demand Draft
- Authorization letter from the candidate
- ID Proof with photograph
- Certificate mentioning the name of parent attending the counseling (Birth Certificate/10th Pass certificate)
- Demand Draft
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
KIITEE 2018 Counseling Procedure:
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training Entrance Exam counseling procedure includes these following steps mentioned below:
- Choice Filling
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
- Payment of Fee
Step 1: Choice Filling
After declaration of KITEE merit list, aspirants will be called for attending counseling as per their ranks. Only those will be given preference that will score highest marks. This is informing to all invited contenders that they have to reach at counseling venue before half an hour. Then, candidates have to fill the course choice as per the order of their preference.
Step 2: Document Verification:
Those, who will be going to attend counseling, they have to bring original documents for verification process mentioned above. Contenders who will fail to verify or produce their all said documents will not be allowed for the admission.
Step 3: Seat Allotment:
Applicants qualified in verification round will become eligible to get seat according to their interest course. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s filled choices, availability of seats and rank of the candidate.
Aspirants can confirm their seat by paying the admission fee in the allotted college. Counseling can be stopped at any time ASAP as all the seats will be filled completely.
Payment of Fee:
Candidates have to pay the counseling fee to get admission in the allotted college. Candidates can deposit the fees through demand draft in favor of KIIT payable at Bhubneshwar.
Get Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
KITEE Counseling 2018 Address:
|Course||Date of Counselling||Time of Counselling|
|B.Tech (4 Years)||2nd week of May to the 4th week of May 2018||8:00 AM & 1:00 PM|
|Biotechnology Dual Degree|
(B.Tech & M.Tech)
|2nd week of May 2018||12:00 Noon|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||2nd week of May 2018||9:00 AM & 10:00 AM|
|B.Sc Nursing||3rd week of May 2018||12:00 Noon|
|B.A.LL.B/ BBALL.B/ B.ScLL.B||2nd week of May 2018||1:00 PM|
|B.Arch||3rd week of May 2018||3:00 PM|
|BBA/ BCA/ B.DESIGN/ BF&TP||2nd week of May 2018||2:00 PM & 3:00 PM|
Note: Reporting Schedule for BBA, Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile), Bachelor Of Film & Television Production, Master of Mass Communication (Integrated), Master of Public Health, Master of Hospital Administration & Integrated Dual Degree Msc & Phd will be updated soon by the university.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KIITEE Application Form||KIITEE Answer Key|
|KIITEE Sample Papers||KIITEE Slot Booking|
|KIITEE Result||KIITEE Admit Card|
|KIITEE Syllabus||KIITEE Exam Pattern|
|KIIT Fee Structure||MBA Entrance Exams|