KIITEE Counseling will start in the month of May 2018, after the KIIT Entrance Exam result. Students, who’ve given KIIT Engineering Entrance Exam & declared qualified, are advised to check KIITEE Counseling Schedule through this page and get admission in relevant courses. During the KIITEE 2018 counselling, the candidates will be obligatory to get register and get the documents verified. The merit holder can attend seat allotment process only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The candidates may check the entire procedure of KIITEE Counselling 2018 and Counseling Fees structure from this page.
KIIT Entrance Exam abbreviated as KIITEE is a Computer Based Test (Online) held by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). The exam is conducted by the University for Admission to its UG engineering courses. KIITEE Counselling will be held online, for the filling of seats on the basis of KIITEE Rank 2018. You can get complete information about KIIT Engineering Entrance Exam Counselling 2018 from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE 2018 Counseling:
University will conduct the counselling and seat allocation process purely on the basis of merit list/Result of KIITEE 2018 i.e. the performance of a candidate in the Entrance Examination will be the only basis for a candidate to get admission in the KIIT University.
KIITEE Counselling 2018 Fee:
- It is expected that the candidates will have to carry a Demand Draft of Rs. 75000. It will include Rs. 10000 as counselling. The amount has to be submitted by the candidates and will be adjusted against the admission fee.
- The Demand Draft is to be drawn in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar
Note – Cash payment will not be accepted and the candidates will have to submit the balance fee by June 2018.
Check Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Reservation of Seats:
KIITEE-2018 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category who is having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE- 2018.
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE-2018 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
- 3% seats of KIITEE-2017 will be reserved for PC candidates. Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering / MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
- 30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidate (only applicable for B.Tech / B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) / B.Tech & MBA (Dual Degree).
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
Check Also: Counselling Schedule
KIITEE Merit Scholarship:
- The KIITEE University awards scholarship to meritorious candidates.
- KIITEE Scholarship Scheme for B.Tech (4 year) and MCA students is that the toppers will be provided free education at the University. The extended version of the B.Tech Scholarship scheme is as below:
|Rank Range||Scholarship Amount (per annum)|
|1 to 100||Rs. 1,20,000|
|101 to 500||Rs. 60,000|
|Best 10 Toppers of Central and State Boards||Rs. 1,00,000|
Necessary Documents for KIITEE-2018 Counselling:
At the time of appearing candidates in kiitee.ac.in Counselling need to bring the original documents that are listed below.
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (For Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech. / LLM / Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (For M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
List of documents to be brought by candidates of specific courses:
Apart from the documents above, the candidates belonging to the below mentioned category will also have to carry the following items:
- Arch – NATA 2018 Scorecard
- MCA/MCA/(L.E) – Graduation/BCA Marksheets and provisional certificate
- Tech – GATE Scorecard
- MPH – Graduation Marksheets and provisional certificate
- /MHA – Health Science Graduation Marksheets and provisional certificate (For MPH Candidates)
- Sc. – Graduation Marksheets and provisional certificate
- Sc. Nursing – B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Marksheet & Pass Certificate, Registration Certificate
KIITEE 2018 Counseling Procedure:
- Firstly, students will have to open official website of university which is kiitee.ac.in
- Now from the opened page you need to select “Counselling and seat allotment” option on the left section of the page.
- This will open the page having relevant counseling detail as per your requirement.
- Go through the given information completely and carefully.
- Deserving candidates who will be called for Counseling must bring Original Documents that are listed below along with token Fees to the Counseling Centre.
- The seats would be filled first for the General candidates where they would be called for counseling based on merit.
- Next, reserved categorized candidates like SC/ST/OBC seats will be filled on the basis of counseling based merit.
- University will conduct the Counseling in one or more phases which will be decided on the basis of number of candidates qualified and the number of vacant seats.
Get Here: Counselling Procedure in Detail
KIITEE Counselling Schedule 2018:
|Course||Date of Counselling||Time of Counselling|
|B.Tech (4 Years)||2nd week of May to the 4th week of May 2018||8:00 AM & 1:00 PM|
|Biotechnology Dual Degree|
(B.Tech & M.Tech)
|2nd week of May 2018||12:00 Noon|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||2nd week of May 2018||9:00 AM & 10:00 AM|
|B.Sc Nursing||3rd week of May 2018||12:00 Noon|
|B.A.LL.B/ BBALL.B/ B.ScLL.B||2nd week of May 2018||1:00 PM|
|B.Arch||3rd week of May 2018||3:00 PM|
|BBA/ BCA/ B.DESIGN/ BF&TP||2nd week of May 2018||2:00 PM & 3:00 PM|
For more details about KIITEE Counseling 2018, you may visit this Official Link. To obtain more facts related to KIIT University you need to stay connected with us on our web portal or can join on us Face book and Google plus. You can also subscribe our free e-mail service through which you will receive all related updates in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KIITEE Application Form||KIITEE Answer Key|
|KIITEE Result||KIITEE Admit Card|
|KIITEE Syllabus||KIITEE Exam Pattern|
|KIIT Fee Structure||MBA Entrance Exams|