KIITEE Sample Papers
To help candidates in understanding the level of examination the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology provides KIITEE Sample Papers. The KIITEE Previous Year Question Paper are available on the official web portal i.e. kiitee.kiit.ac.in. Candidates who are preparing for KIIT Entrance examination may check out the Subject Wise KIITEE Sample Papers 2018 by visiting the portal. Furthermore aspirants may also take help of this page and can avail the subject wise KIITEE Question papers in a single hit.
After solving the KIITEE Sample Papers 2018 candidates can evaluate the preparation level that how much he/she is prepared to appear in the examination. To help contenders in availing and solving the KIITEE Previous Year Question Paper we the team members of recruitmentresult.com have created this page and have given all the details here. Candidates are advised to take a look over this whole page.
KIITEE Sample Papers
How to get KIITEE Sample Papers?
- Log on to the official website i.e. kiitee.kiit.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage go to “KIITEE 2018” section and then hit on Read More tab
- Now from the new page appeared select and hit on Sample Questions
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with various links of different subjects
- Select and hit on subject link for which you want to check out the sample paper
- Now the PDF containing the KIITEE previous year questions will come out
- Check out the questions and then download the KIITEE Sample Papers 2018
- At last take a print out of KIITEE Sample Papers and keep the KIITEE Paper safe for further usage
KIITEE Sample Papers
KIITEE Sample Papers- B. Tech.(4 Years)
|KIITEE Sample Papers2018 – Biotechnology-Dual Degree(B.Tech & M.Tech)- Maths/Biology||Physics|
|KIITEE Sample Papers2018 PDF – BSc Nursing||Physics|
|KIITEE Papers2018 – B. TECH. (LE) (3 YEARS)||B. TECH. (LE) (3 YEARS)|
|KIITEE Sample PapersPDF- Integrated LLB, BBA ,BCA, Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile), BFTP, Master of Mass Communication(Integrated)||Integrated LLB, BBA ,BCA, Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile), BFTP, Master of Mass Communication(Integrated)|
|KIITEE Question Papers- MCA(3 Years)||MCA(3 Years)|
|KIITEE questions – M. SC. (BIOTECHNOLOGY) & M. SC. (MICROBIOLOGY) (2 YEARS)||M. SC. (BIOTECHNOLOGY) & M. SC. (MICROBIOLOGY) (2 YEARS)|
|KIITEE Sample Papersand Questions – M. TECH.(2 Years)||Civil|
|KIITEE Sample Papers- LLM.||LLM.|
KIITEE Sample Papers 2018 – MSc.Nursing
For rest of the KITTEE Sample papers>> Hit here
KIITEE Previous Year Question Paper
MBBS / BDS / B.Sc NURSING / BIOTECHNOLOGY DUAL DERGEE (SET-A)
1.Which one of the following is not true about lichens?
- Some form food for reindeer in arctic regions
- Some species can be used as pollution indicators
- These grow very fast at the rate of about 2 cm per year
- Their body is composed of both algal and fungal cells
2. Which cell organelles reduces the number of other organelles?
- None of these
3. In banana, the edible part is
- fleshy epicarp
- rudimentary mesocarp and fleshy endocarp
- rudimentary endocarp and fleshy mesocarp
4. Pollination occurring in a closed flower is
5. Which of the following is not a producer?
6. In tissue culture, single germinating pollen grain will form a plant that is
7. Edaphic factor refers to
- relative humidity
Get Here Entrance Exam Syllabus: KIITEE Syllabus
1. Two oxides of a metal contain 50% and 40% metal (M) respectively. If the formula of first oxide is MO2, the formula of second oxide will be
2. The hydrogen atoms confined at the same pressure and volume as the same number of atoms of He, will move faster by a factor of
3. Among the following possible transitions in Bohr hydrogen atom which one emits light of longest wave length?
- n=4 to n=3
- n=1 to n=2
- n=2 to n=3
- n=2 to n=5
4. The orbital angular momentum (in units of h/2π) of an electron in the 3d orbital is
Know Here: KIITEE Exam Pattern
5. The wave length of light emitted when electron falls from n=50 to n=49 orbit of hydrogen atom is
- 55 0A
6. The correct order of ionic radii for the ions S2-, Cl- , P3– , Ca2+ is
- Ca2+ > Cl-> S2– > P3–
- S2– > P3– > Cl-> Ca2+
- P3– < S2– < Cl- < Ca2+
- Ca2+ < Cl- < S2– < P3–
Candidates who are interested in getting more details about KIITEE Sample Papers 2018 may also go through this Official Link. In order to avail further details about KIITEE candidates may visit out other pages.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|KIITEE Application Form||KIITEE Slot Booking|
|Entrance Exam in India||KIITEE Admit Card|
|KIITEE Result||KIITEE Answer Key|
|KIIT Fee Structure||Strategies To Improve Memory|