Qualified candidates in PG Diploma in Yoga 1st Sem can apply online for KKHSOU Admission 2nd Sem by submitting their application form till the last date that is 24-06-2019 (24th June 2019).Candidates are informed that UG/ PG admission process will be started from 01-07-2019 and ends till 31-08-2019.
Candidates who want to get admitted in UG/ PG courses under Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University to continue their further studies need to apply for KKHSOU Admission 2019–20. According to latest update, KKHSOU Admission Application Process will be started from 01-07-2019. The closing date to KKHSOU Admission Apply Online is 31-08-2019. So, interested candidates can apply as soon as possible. Women and government security Personnels will get Rs. 500/- as discount for UG courses and Rs. 1000/- for PG courses.
KKHSOU Admission 2019 Important Dates:
- Opening Date to Fill KKHSOU Admission Form: Ongoing
- Name of Courses: PG Diploma in Yoga 2nd Sem
- KKHSOU Admission Apply Online Last Date: 24-06-2019
- Official Website: www.kkhsou.in
Courses Offered by KKHSOU:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Mass Communication (MMC)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc IT)
- Master of Social Works (MSW)
PG Diploma Courses:
- Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Business Management (PGDBM)
- Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Broadcast Journalism (PGDBJ)
- Mass Communication (PGDMC)
- Diploma in Yoga
KKHSOU Course Details:
|Course||Post Graduate Diploma|
KKHSOU Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must possess Degree of Graduate in any Discipline from recognized University/Institutions with good academic records to fill KKHSOU Admission Online Form.
Course Mode & Duration Details:
|Duration||1 Year(2 Semester)|
KKHSOU Admission Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay KKHSOU Admission fee of Rs. 100/-
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to Fill KKHSOU Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website i.e. www.kkhsou.in
- Follow “PG Diploma” and press on “Read More” link.
- Afterwards from new window you are advised to press on “Yoga(PGDY)” link.
- Read the details given in it carefully.
- Now, choose suitable link to apply online for KKHSOU Admission 2019.
- Enter asked details in blank boxes & select “Submit” Button
- Submit course fee through Bank challan.
- Submit KKHSOU Online Form fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Then the applications of the applicants will be scrutinized as per norms.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of your passport photograph [100 KB]
- Your scanned signature [Max file size 100 KB]
- Scanned copy of Marksheet, Certificates, Caste Certificate [Max file size 1 MB.]
- Press on “Submit” tab for final submission.
- Retain a printout of KKHSOU Online Form for further use in future.
Hit Here for: KKHSOU Official Website
Must Go through These KKHSOU University Related Links:
|KKHSOU Result||Get Details|
|KKHSOU Exam Routine||Get Details|
|KKHSOU Question Paper||Get Details|
|KKHSOU Recruitment||Get Details|
KKHSOU Admission Details:
|KKHSOU Admission Time||July- August|
|Admin Procedure||Online only|
KKHSOU Admission 2019:
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University invites application form for PG Diploma in Yoga 2nd Sem. So, candidates who’ve required eligibility criteria for available courses can apply online by submitting KKHSOU Admission Form before the deadline. Willing candidates can apply for KKHSOU Admission Notification by filling KKHSOU Application Form till the last date that is 24th June 2019.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University offers admissions in UG / PG courses and around 40 academic programmes in humanities, science and social science to all the eligible Indian Nationals by conducting entrance exam. It is famously known as Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP).
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|