Want to get admission in Master Degree/PG Diploma courses in Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University? Then, check details about KKHSOU Admission from this single page. In this concern, applications are invited from qualified candidates. So those, who’ve required eligibility criteria for available courses, can apply by submitting KKHSOU Admission 2018 Form before the deadline. For more details, you must go through below provided KKHSOU Admission Notification.
Overview Of The Page
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University offers admissions in UG / PG courses and around 40 academic programmes in humanities, science and social science to all the eligible Indian Nationals by conducting entrance exam. It is famously known as Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP). For getting complete details regarding KKHSOU 2018 Admission, you need to go through the below section of this page which is written by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com. Candidates please have a look below!!!
|1||Master of Arts (MA)|
|2||Master of Mass Communication (MMC)|
|3||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|4||Master of Computer Application (MCA)|
|5||Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc IT)|
|6||Master of Social Works (MSW)|
|1||PG Diploma Programmes|
|2||Bachelor’s Degree Programmes|
- Aspirants willing to get admittance under any post graduation programe must have completed their graduation from recognized university / institute with good marks.
- Candidates wish to get enrolled for any graduate course should have done their 12th in related field from recognized school / Board with good academic records.
Read Also: 7 Things You Must Know Before Admission
Aspirants wish to get admission for any aforesaid course need to pay the requisite application fee as per the course they are applying for.
PG Diploma Programmes
KKHSOU Admission Fee:
- Applying candidates should have to pay the requisite application fee as per the course they are applying for.
- Fee will be paid in the form of Bank Journal or Draft which is drawn in the favour of “K.K Handiqui State Open University” payable at Guwahati.
KKHSOU Admission Process:
- After scrutiny of filled application form a merit list will be prepared by the officials of the Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University.
- On the basis of merit list, students will be selected for admission in State Open University.
Check Also: Entrance Exam in India
Steps for KKHSOU Admission:
- Aspirants willing to get admittance under any above said course are first of all required to log on to official portal of university that is www.kkhsou.in
- After that, select ‘Press HERE For Online Admission for Master Degree and PG Diploma Programmes’ link for getting entire details and you need to go to the designated Study Centers only, spread all over the state for Admission.
- Now, press ‘Register’ tab and read the details given in it carefully till end and after that select ‘Proceed’ tab.
- Enter asked details in the blank boxes such as name, mobile, password, email etc in the Registration Form and after that select “Submit” Button
- Submit course fee through Bank challan attached with the Prospectus, at any branch of State Bank of India or you can pay your Course fee in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University” and payable at Guwahati.
- Then the applications of the applicants will be scrutinized as per norms and qualifications required for each programme. On completion of scrutiny process, the eligible applicants will be provisionally admitted by the Study Centre.
- Now their enrollment would be confirmed on fulfillment of the eligibility requirements. To appear in the examinations, confirmation of enrollment will be necessary.
- All the enrolled learners will be provided with the registration number, program guidelines and identity cards.
- Students who will not be able to complete the program within the specified validity period will be required to register themselves afresh by paying the requisite fee as per the University regulations.
Important Dates to Remember:
- KKHSOU Admissions starts from: First Week Of July 2018
- Last Date To Submit KKHSOU Online Application Form: Last week of July 2018
Candidates can open this Official Link, for getting additional info on KKHSOU Admission 2018. You may also bookmark this page or may subscribe our free-mail service to get the facility of directly mail regarding Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Admission 2018 and KKHSOU Admission Notice into your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|