Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University will release KKHSOU Admission Notification for Master Degree/PG Diploma in month of July 2019. Willing candidates can apply for KKHSOU Notification till Last Week of July 2019.
KKHSOU Admission 2019 Important Dates:
- Opening Date to Fill Form: July 2019
- Name of Courses: Master Degree/PG Diploma
- KKHSOU Admission Apply Online Last Date: Last Week of July 2019
- Official Website: www.kkhsou.in
Q- What are the Courses Offered by KKHSOU?
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Mass Communication (MMC)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc IT)
- Master of Social Works (MSW)
PG Diploma Courses:
- Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Business Management(PGDBM)
- Human Resource Management(PGDHRM)
- Broadcast Journalism (PGDBJ)
- Mass Communication (PGDMC)
Q- Are You Eligible for KKHSOU 2019 Admission?
For KKHSOU Master Degree Admission: Aspirants must have completed their Graduation from recognized university / institute with good marks.
For KKHSOU PG Diploma Admission: Candidates wish to get enrolled for PG Diploma should have done their Graduation in related field from recognized school / Board.
Must Go through These KKHSOU University Related Links:
|KKHSOU Result||Get Details|
|KKHSOU Exam Routine||Get Details|
|KKHSOU Question Paper||Get Details|
|KKHSOU Recruitment||Get Details|
Q-What is Application Fee?
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 500/-.
Q-What is Mode of Payment?
Pay the application fee via Net Banking, Debit Card (VISA,Master,Maestro) or Credit Card.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q- What is KKHSOU Admission Process?
- After scrutiny of application form a merit list will be prepared by officials of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University.
- On basis of merit list, students will be selected for admission in State Open University.
Q- How to Fill KKHSOU Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website i.e. www.kkhsou.in
- ‘Press HERE For Online Admission for Master Degree and PG Diploma Programmes’.
- Press ‘Register’ tab
- Read the details given in it carefully & select ‘Proceed’ tab.
- Enter asked details in blank boxes & select “Submit” Button
- Submit course fee through Bank challan.
- Submit KKHSOU Online Form fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Then the applications of the applicants will be scrutinized as per norms.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of your passport photograph [100 KB]
- Your scanned signature [ Max file size 100 KB]
- Scanned copy of Marksheet, Certificates, Caste Certificate [Max file size 1 MB.]
- Now their enrollment would be confirmed on fulfillment of the eligibility requirements.
- To appear in examinations, confirmation of enrollment will be necessary.
- All enrolled learners will be provided with registration number, program guidelines and identity cards.
- Students who will not be able to complete program will be required to register themselves afresh.
Hit Here for: KKHSOU Official Website
KKHSOU Admission 2019:
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University will invite application for Master Degree/PG Diploma in July 2019. So those, who’ve required eligibility criteria for available courses, can apply by submitting KKHSOU Admission Form before the deadline. Willing candidates can apply for Notification by filling KKHSOU Application Form till Last Week of July 2019.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University offers admissions in UG / PG courses and around 40 academic programmes in humanities, science and social science to all the eligible Indian Nationals by conducting entrance exam. It is famously known as Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP).
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|