A job advertisement regarding KLDB Recruitment has been issued by Kerala Livestock Development Board. Applications are invited from all eligible and Indian candidates for recruitment to 8 posts of Assistant Manager. Candidates Interested in applying for KLDB Recruitment 2016 may send Hard copy of the application form along with relevant enclosures on or before last date.
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Posts||08|
|Last Date To Apply||5th February 2016|
Job seekers who consider themselves eligible must grab this chance by applying against KLDB vacancies. Detailed information about this vacancy notification like qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of appointment, how to apply etc are stated in the below segment of this page by team of recruitmentresult.com for convenience of visitors.
Details of Vacancy:
|Name of Post||Total No of Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Animal Husbandry)||05|
|Assistant Manager (Fodder Development/ Production)||03|
- Candidates should have completed Degree (Veterinary & Animal Science / Agri. Sciences) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Registration with Kerala State Vety. Council as envisaged in the Indian Vety. Council Act 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
- Have Working knowledge in Malayalam
Limitation on Age:
Aspirant’s age should not exceed 36 years as on 31st January 2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Rs. 21240-37040/- will be pay of scale offered to candidates hired to fill up the aforesaid posts. Besides basic pay, DA, HRA & CCA and superannuation benefits like EPF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment etc. are also offered as per organization norms.
- Rs.1000/-for Other Candidates & Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates
- Fees are to be paid through Demand Draft in the favour of Kerala Livestock Development Board, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Mode of Selection:
The process of hiring will purely be on the basis of academic career of the candidate & their performance in personal Interview.
How to Apply for KLDB Recruitment?
- All eligible aspirants are required to download a copy of Application Form from Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited Official Website that is www.livestock.kerala.gov.in
- Candidates are required to send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with demand draft, required documents/ certificates/ Mark sheets from School leaving (attested photocopies), Caste or any other reservation Certificate (if applicable) and all other relevant documents to address given below
- Application Form super scribing with “The name of the post applied for__ on the envelope.
Address to Send Filled Forms:
Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited,
“Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695004.
Dates to Consider:
Last date for submission of applications is 5th February 2016
Contenders may visit this Official Notification and get information about KLDB Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On