A latest vacancy advertisement has been unfolded by Kerala Livestock Development Board related to KLDB Recruitment. This board has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up posts of Deputy Manager. Those who are keenly waiting for KLDB Recruitment 2017 they need to check this web page.
Overview about Page:
Aspirants, who are looking for latest job in government sector, may apply for KLDB Jobs. Interested candidates may forward the completely filled application in prescribed format for apply for Kerala Livestock Development Board Recruitment. You are advised to submit the applications before the last date ends as stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Post||Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited|
|No. of Posts||05|
|Last Date To Apply||25-01-2017|
KLDB Recruitment: Official Notification
Education Qualification & Experience:
Applying candidates must have passed B.VSc. with M.VSc + One Year experience or B.VSc. with 3 years experience from any recognized Institute/ University.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Applicant must possess maximum age of 36 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category like SC/ ST/ OBC as per government rules.
Pay Scale for KLDB Vacancies:
Selected candidates will be getting appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.39000/- per month as per the post they are applying for.
Aspirants applying for declared post need to submit the requisite application fee as follows by in the form of Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “KERALA LIVESTOCK DEVELOMENT BOARD”, payable at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM or it can be remitted at KLD Board, Head Office on or before the date of interview.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs.150/-
Selection of aspirants will be done as per their performance Written Test/ Interview. No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending Interview.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Steps to fill KLDB Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website that is livestock.kerala.gov.in
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Recruitment’ tab available on the home page.
- Now a new page will appeared having relevant advertisement links.
- Select “Recruitment of Deputy Manager (AH) on contract basis” link from the list and proceed further.
- This will take you to the page having all the details regarding the stated post and format of application as attached below.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Fill the application in correct manner with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures along with DD at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
Kerala Livestock Development Board Limited,
“Gokulam”, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram,
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Last date for submission of application: 25-01-2017
Contenders may visit above Official Notification and get information about KLDB Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|