KMAT Admit Card
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association will conduct KMAT 2019 Exam. Aspirants may download KMAT Admit Card 2019 by following steps from @kmatindia.com. KMAT Hall Ticket can be downloaded from 24-07-2019. KMAT Exam Date is 28-07-2019. More relevant details are given below on this page.
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Admit Card – Overview
|Exam Name||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|Organizing Authority||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA)|
|Mode of Examination||Paper-Pen Based Test|
|Category||KMAT Admit Card|
|Release Date of KMAT Karnataka Hall Ticket||24-07-2019|
|KMAT Karnataka 2019 Exam Date||28-07-2019|
KMAT Admit Card
Download KMAT Karnataka Admit Card by following instructions given below on this page. You may get information about How to Download KMAT Admit Card, instructions, documents to be carried etc from this page created by www.recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download KMAT Admit Card?
Aspirants, who want to download the KMAT Hall Ticket need to follow the basic instructions:
- Aspirants are required to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.kmatindia.com
- Then select the appropriate link which is related to Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Admit Card.
- Students need to enter the application no./ registration no. and Date of birth etc
- After that hit login option and you will be on a new page.
- Your KMAT Exam Call Letter will be visible to you.
- Check all the essential details and download KMAT Admit Card.
- Take a print out of KMAT Admit Card same for further use.
Download KMAT Admit Card
If you have check the process to download admit card, you may also have a look on these links:
|KMAT Application Form||KMAT Key Dates|
|KMAT Results||KMAT Test Cities|
|KMAT Syllabus||KMAT Exam Pattern|
KMAT 2019 Test Cities:
Details in KMAT Hall Ticket:
KMAT admit card will be consisted with the information given below. Follow given instructions for any discrepancy in KMAT Admit Card.
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of birth
- Photograph of the candidates
- Name of the test venue
- Address of the test venue
- Date of examination
- Timing of the examination
- Instruction list
Aspirants are advised to bring an original valid photo identity proof with a photocopy of the same. Otherwise you may not be allowed in examination center.
KMAT Exam Pattern for MBA/ MCA:
- KMAT exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- It will be MCQ type Paper-Pen Based Test and contains total 120 questions.
- For every correct answer you will get 4 marks and there is no negative marking in this entrance test.
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Check Here: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Valid Documents for KMAT Examination:
Aspirants are required to bring one of the mentioned below documents along with the KMAT Admit Card at the time of examination:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents furnished on the admit card other than above
Things not to carry in KMAT Exam:
Candidates, who are going to appear in KMAT 2019 Exam, should not bring any of these things with KMAT Admit Card which are given below:
- Any electronic device like Mobile Phone/ Bluetooth/speaker
- Printed paper/books or chits
- Smart Watches
- Heavy jewelry
- Hand bags
Discrepancy KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2019:
In case of any discrepancy in KMAT Karnataka Admit Card, aspirants should contact to the examination authority for such errors:
- If there is a discrepancy in information mentioned in KMAT Admit Card i.e. Name, DOB, Father’s Name etc.
- If any candidate is unable to download KMAT Admit Card.
- If your photograph and signature are not clearly visible.
In case of above problems, you may contact to phone number +9108023444555 or Email email@example.com.
Read Here: MBA Preparation Books List
KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2019
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is conducted for admission to 189+ AICTE approved/ University affiliated B-schools located in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka state. Aspirants from any part of India who meet the eligibility criteria can take this test in all parts of India.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is Gateway to MBA in Karnataka and Bangalore, Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM. KMAT Exam is an All India exam held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India and Abroad.
All the details related to KMAT Admit Card & KMAT Exam have been given above on this page. Still you need to any other information about KMAT Admit Card you may comment in comment box or go to Official Website of Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA).
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MBA Entrance Exams||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Avoid Sleeping While Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|MCA Scholarship||How to Solve Problem in Exam|