KMAT Application Form
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is a standardized all India level management entrance test. Organization has invited KMAT Application Form from eligible and well qualified candidates for granting admission to MBA/PGDM/MCA programme. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is scheduled to be organized on 17 September 2017. The main objective of conducting Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is to provide admission to AICTE approved MBA, PGDM and MCA programs in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka institutes. All the contenders who want to fill KMAT Application Form 2017 must go through KMAT Eligibility, Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Registration process before applying. Applicants may visit kmatindia.com to fill KMAT application form.
Crucial Content Of This Page:
Scores of KMAT are valid and accepted by more than 169 well known AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. It is a a state level exam conducting once in a year and it is Paper Pen based test. It acts as a Gateway to MBA in Karnataka and Bangalore. Entire Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is divided into sections such as Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills and Basic Aptitude. Keen aspirants can apply for KMAT 2017 registration by filling KMAT Online Application Form on time. To attain important information about KMAT Application Form 2018, have a look on below of page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
KMAT Application Form
|Name of Conducting Body||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Level Of The Test||State Level|
|Last Date For Online Submission of KMAT Application Form||Going on|
|KMAT exam date|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test:
- For MBA/PGDM Courses:
Candidates who have completed Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination from recognized education body and also have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate). Aspirants who are pursuing in final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible and can apply.
- For MCA Courses:
Aspirants who hold Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level can apply for MCA Course.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Hiring criteria under Karnataka Management Aptitude Test:
Intellectuals applying for KMAT Exam Notification have to appear for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test organized by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association on 17 September 2017. Aspirants qualifying KMAT cut off will undergo Admission process.
KMAT Exam Pattern 2017 for MCA and MBA:
- Sections: three sections
- Mode of KMAT 2017 Exam: Paper Pen based test
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Of Questions: 120 Questions
- Negative Marking: 4 marks will be given for correct answer and I mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
KMAT Test Structure:
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam:
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
KMAT Syllabus 2017:
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension:
- English language comprised of Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc.
- Questions will be asked on compression passages and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
- It include the passages with questions based on their contents to test comprehension.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning:
Question will be asked on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others. This is conducted with the aim to test the accuracy and speed of the candidates.
The questions will be asked from matriculation standard with the purpose to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers:
- Numerical Calculations,
- Arithmetic Problems Involving Ratio & Proportion,
- Time & Speed
- quantitative reasoning,
- interpretation of tables,
- common graphs & chart etc.
Read Also: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
KMAT Exam Centres:
KMAT Features & Benefits:
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) is all set to conduct entrance Exam for 169+ AICTE-approved University-affiliated MBA Institutes in Bangalore & Rest of Karnataka.
- Open to All India Candidates: Contenders can give test in any test centre across India
- Gateway to Karnataka
- Get Selected in B-schools of your choices according to KMAT scores
- conventional Paper-Pen Pencil mode
- Tremendous Opportunity: Get MBA/PGDM Admissions 2017
Must Check: Top MBA Colleges in India
Participating Institutes In KMAT Entrance Exam:
|A.J Institute Of Management (AJIM)||MBA||Mangalore|
|A.V.K Institute of Management||MBA||Bangalore|
|Acharya Institute Of Management & Sciences||MBA/MCA||Bangalore|
|Acharya Bangalore B-School||MBA||Bangalore|
|Bangalore Institute Of Technology||MBA/MCA||Bangalore|
|Karnataka Law Society Institute of Management Education & Research||MBA||Belgaum|
KMAT 2017 FAQs: Press Here
Vital Steps To Fill KMAT Online Application Form 2017:
- Eligible and desirous aspirants must first go and logon the official website of Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association that is kmatindia.com
- Now this will direct you to the home page and you can hit on any one of the menu bar links and get all the details.
- After this candidates must go through all the details and also ensure eligibility conditions for getting KMAT 2017 Registration.
- Applicants meeting eligibility criteria may hit on “To Apply Now”, “Hit here” link.
- Page containing detailed Instructions will open up in front of you as seen here.
- Press on “REGISTER” link or “LOGIN” option.
- On pressing Register option, KMAT Registration form will open up at your digital screen.
- Enter all details in online Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Application form.
- Upload all the documents in scanned manner as prescribed.
- Press on “SUBMIT” option.
- Obtain a print out of it for future need.
Get Here: KMAT Application form
KMAT Admit Card 2017:
Contenders who had applied for Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association Entrance Examination and had submit KMAT Application Form they can download their exam admit card before going in the test as it is very mandatory document. You can easily download the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Admit Card 15 days before KMAT Entrance test
Check Now: KMAT Admit Card
KMAT Admission 2017:
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association will conduct counselling process after declaration of Result of KMAT exam. Appeared students in the counseling will be allots seats in different Participating institution as admission process may vary from institution to institution. Some institutions take interview of candidates and some conduct GD programmes that is Group Discussions.
KMAT 2017 Exam Dates:
|Commencement Date of online Application||Ongoing|
|Last date to submit Online KMAT Application Form|
|KMAT Exam Hall Ticket can be Downloaded||15 days before KMAT Entrance test|
|KMAT Exam Date||17.09.2017|
|KMAT Entrance Exam Result||October 2017|
To gain more additional facts about KMAT Application Form 2017 keen aspirants are advised to check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||KMAT Results|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|