KMAT Application Form
Want to participate in KMAT Exam? Then hurry up!!! Register yourself by filling KMAT Application Form now!!! Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association Conducts Karnataka Management Admission Test for those aspirants who are willing to get admission in PGDM/ MBA/ MCA courses. Interested applicants can check complete details like exam date etc through this page and can fill KMAT 2017 Application Form on or before the last date which is given on this page.
Marks of Karnataka Management Admission Test are acceptable by more than 169 + AICTE approved University affiliated B-Schools in Karnataka and Bangalore. Candidates who want to pursue PGDM/ MBA/ MCA courses from a top institution they must take part in Karnataka Management Admission Test. Further detailed information regarding the same is well supplied on this page by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants may scroll down this page to get the information:
KMAT Application Form
Something to Know about KPPGCA
- KPPGCA is also known as Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association which was formed in the year 2003. This association provides admission to postgraduate professional courses that are MBA, PGDM and MCA.
- To give admission in the relevant courses, organization conducts Karnataka Management Admission Test four to five times in a year. This year also examination is going to be held tentatively in the month of May 2017.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have posses Bachelors degree with minimum 03 years duration/ Masters Degree in Commerce, Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Management or Technology from a recognized university.
Applicants who are applying for the above mention courses, they should have possessed Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a well known institution and should have studied Mathematics up to 12th standard or graduation.
Applicants have to pay Rs.1000/- (Approximately) through Demand Draft in favor of “KMAT 2017″ through Nationalized Bank payable at Bangalore.
KMAT Selection Procedure
- Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their presentation in the Karnataka Management Admission Test which will be carried on by the organization itself.
- Candidates have to perform well in examination for final selection and admission to top B-Schools of Karnataka and Bangalore.
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
KMAT Exam Pattern
For MBA and MCA
|S. No.||Examination||Number of Questions|
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam:
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
Abstract Reasoning is also known as conceptual reasoning test. This test is conducted to check how quickly and accurately you can think. This examination helps us to increase skills or fluid intelligence.
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension consist of Critical Reasoning, Paragraph Forming (Para Jumbled Questions), Grammar, Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension questions. This type of examination helps to sharpen our mind.
Quantitative examination consists of matriculation standard questions. This examination helps us to our work very fast and accurate. Questions comes in this examination is based on numerical calculations, ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc.
KMAT Participating Colleges:
There are more than 169+ AICTE approved University affiliated B-Schools in Karnataka and Bangalore that accept KMAT Score card and provide admission to the qualified candidates in MBA/ MCA and PGDM courses. Candidates can check complete list of institutions through the official portal of Karnataka Management Admission Test.
How to Apply for KMAT Registration?
To fill KMAT Application Form, you have to follow below mention steps:
- First of all visit official website of the organization that is kmatindia.com
- Now press “Apply Now” tab from the menu bar and read all the information mentioned there.
- Press “Continue to fill application” button in the new page.
- Fill KMAT Application Form with all the details and hit “Apply” button.
- Take a print out of the form and attach the DD of the application fee
- Then Paste a recent Passport Size Photo and Sign where Signature space is provided and send complete form to below mention address by Post / Courier
- Make a photocopy of the KMAT Application Form (Duly filled) and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.
- Make a Note of your “Application Number” before you post.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
The Secretary – KMAT,
Seshadripuram First Grade College,
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore-560064
|Commencement of online Registration||First week of April 2017|
|Closing of online Registration||Second week of May 2017|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Third week of May 2017|
|KMAT 2017 Exam Date||Last week of May 2017|
|Announcement of Result||Second week of June 2017|
Check These Related Links:
For all the further details about KMAT 2017 Application form, you can check Official Link mentioned here only. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|