KMAT Application Form
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association has released KMAT Application Form 2016 notification. All those candidates who are seeking for admission in PGDM/ MBA/ MCA courses, they can fill their online application form before the last date that is 31st August 2016 for the KMAT exam which is going to be held on 11th September 2016. To assemble all the upcoming details about KMAT Application Form 2017, you can visit our page regularly. Candidates can follow up this page to see all the dates of examinations that are furnished below.
For all the further details about Karnataka Management Admission Test (KMAT), you can check out this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who will qualify in the KMAT examination, they will get a chance to get higher education from the college of their choice.
KMAT Application Form
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association|
|Last date to submit application form||31st August 2016|
|Test Date||11th September 2016|
Something to Know about KPPGCA
- KPPGCA is also known as Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association which was formed in the year 2003. This association provides admission to postgraduate professional courses that are MBA, PGDM and MCA.
- To give admission in the relevant courses, organization conducts Karnataka Management Admission Test (KMAT) Exam four to five times in a year. This year also examination is going to be held on 11th September 2016.
Best Career Opportunities:- Check Now
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have posses Bachelors degree with minimum 03 years duration/ Masters Degree in Commerce, Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Management or Technology from a recognized university.
- Applicants who are applying for the above mention courses, they should have posse’s Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a well known institution.
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Applicants have to pay Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft in favor of “KMAT 2016″ through Nationalized Bank payable at Bangalore.
- Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their presentation in the KMAT test which will be carried on by the organization itself.
- Candidates have to perform well the examination for final selection.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
KMAT Exam Pattern
For MBA and MCA
|S.NO.||Examination||Number of Questions|
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning is also known as conceptual reasoning test. This test is conducted to check how quickly and accurately you can think. This examination helps us to increase skills or fluid intelligence.
You May Also Read:- How to Prepare for Reasoning
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension consist of Critical Reasoning, Paragraph Forming (Para Jumbled Questions), Grammar, Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension questions. This type of examination helps to sharpen our mind.
Tips to Prepare for English:- Read Here
- Quantitative examination consists of matriculation standard questions. This examination helps us to our work very fast and accurate. Questions comes in this examination is based on numerical calculations, ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc.
Get Information: How To Study Math for Competitive Exams
How to Fill KMAT Application Form
To fill application form, you have to follow below mention steps:
- First of all visit official website of the organization that is kmatindia.com
- Now press “Apply” now and read all the information mentioned there.
- Press “Continue to fill application” button in the new page.
- Fill application form with all the details and hit “Apply” button.
- Take a print out of the form and attach the DD of the application fee
- Then Paste a recent Passport Size Photo and Sign where Signature space is provided and send complete form to below mention address by Post / Courier
- Make a photocopy of the Application Form and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.
- Make a Note of your “Application Number” before you post.
The Secretary – KMAT 2016,
Seshadripuram First Grade College,
C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore-560064
|Last date for online registration||31st August 2016|
|Final date to download Admit Card||9th September 2016|
|Examination Date||11th September 2016|
|Result will be declared on||20th September 2016|
For all the further details about KMAT Application form 2016 – 2017, you can check official link mentioned here only. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KMAT Admit Card||KMAT Results|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|MBA Entrance Exams||Top MBA Colleges in India|