Karnataka MAT Exam is not easy to qualify; it takes a lot of preparation and hard work. But it becomes a bit easier if candidate prepare from the KMAT Syllabus. Yes the Karnataka MAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern makes easier for contenders to understand the structure of the examination. With the help of the Revised KMAT Syllabus and structure, candidates will get to know about the New Marking Scheme that the authorities are going to opt.
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association conducts the Karnataka MAT Exam to provide candidates admission in MBA / MCA courses. Those Students, who’re willing to get admission through KMAT Exam, are advised to start their preparation now and must take a look over the updated Exam Pattern / KMAT Syllabus 2018.
This Page Include
KMAT Entrance Exam is a state level Common Entrance Test conducted by KPPGCA for 169+ AICTE-approved University-affiliated MBA Institutes in Bangalore & Rest of Karnataka. For more details about KMAT Syllabus 2017–2018 and KMAT Marking Scheme, you may need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a look…
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Syllabus contains the following topics as listed below, take a look…
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
KMAT Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension Syllabus:
- Sentence completion
- Comprehension of passages etc.
- Contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words
- Expressions and similar language skills
Check Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
KMAT Quantitative Ability Syllabus:
For this section, the questions will be of matriculation standard and this test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning etc, the syllabus as shown below:
- Do Numerical Calculations
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Speed
- Parts of mathematics
KMAT Logical Reasoning Syllabus:
In this section, the questions will have in sets as well individual ones based on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Karnataka MAT Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Test Details||Max Ques.|
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
Points To Be Noted:
- It is a Paper Pen based test with 120 Multiple Choice Questions divided in three sections
- No restriction to move to and fro among the sections.
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test will have MCQs only.
Steps To Download KMAT Exam Syllabus:
- Students may follow these guidelines to download your program of study for Management Aptitude Test, take a look
- First of all, go to official website of Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association which is www.kmatindia.com.
- After opening official web portal, you may hit on “Test Structure” link from top menu bar.
- Thereafter, your program of study or updated exam pattern will be displayed in front of you.
- Download it and get printout of it and start preparation according to it.
Direct Link To Download: KMAT Syllabus
To collect more information about KMAT Syllabus 2017 – 2018, you may visit this Official Link. If you’ve any query related to this then you may ask by leave their comment in below stated comment box. Our team member will entertain your query as soon as possible. Best Of Luck For Your Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KMAT Results||KMAT Application Form|
|KMAT Admit Card||KMAT 2017 Exam Date|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Maximize Your Score In Exam|