Kolkata Municipal Corporation has been asserted career notification against KMC Recruitment. This reputed corporation is going to schedule the walk in interview so as to recruit the talented candidates on 191 unoccupied position of Staff Nurse.
KMC Junior Assistant Admit Card-Out
Kolkata Municipal Corporation has released the KMC Junior Assistant Admit Card of Written Exam which will be conducted on 03-02-2019, 17-02-2019 and 24-02-2019. KMC Admit Card is available online at its official website.
So, those applicants who are going to take part in exam may download KMC Junior Assistant Exam Admit Card from this page by hitting below provided direct official link. To get KMC Call Letter, applicants must enter Application No / Registration No.
Junior Assistant Exam Date: 03-02-2019, 17-02-2019 and 24-02-2019
Direct Link to Get: KMC Junior Assistant Admit Card
So those aspirants, who wish to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation 191 Recruitment, are required to fill the KMC Application form as soon as possible. Check other details about KMC Recruitment 2018 through this page.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation walk in interview will be conducted on 22-06-2018. To apply for KMC Vacancies, candidates must have completed required qualification as mentioned below.
To know more about KMC Recruitment 2018, candidates need to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Read entire details about KMC 191 Jobs.
- Posts Name: Staff Nurse
- Total Vacancy: 191
Category Wise KMC 191 Recruitment Details:
|OBC – A||24|
|OBC – B||17|
|Meritorious Sports Person||05|
Qualification Required for KMC Jobs:
To apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Vacancies, candidates must have GNM Training Course from an Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ West Bengal Nursing Council or should have completed BSc Nursing Course and must have proficiency in Bengali language.
Age criteria for KMC Recruitment 2018:
- Individuals who want to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation 2018 Recruitment, their age should be Maximum 64 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Download From Here: KMC Recruitment Notification
Salary given by Kolkata Municipal Corporation:
Those candidates who will be selected for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse Recruitment, they will get an impressive amount of salary Rs. 17,220/- per month by the Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Selection process for KMC Job:
Candidates will be selected for the KMC Staff Nurse Recruitment on the basis of qualifying Exam marks & performance in Personal Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the corporation.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for KMC Recruitment?
- First of all, log on the official website of the corporation that is www.kmcgov.in
- After that follow “Recruitment/ Result” from the left side of the home page
- Then various vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen, you need to press on “ENGAGEMENT OF 191 (ONE-HUNDRED-NINETY-ONE) STAFF NURSE FOR ITS URBAN PRIMARY HEALTH CENTERS IN KOLKATA CITY AREA PURELY ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS THROUGH WALK-IN-INTERVIEW, VIDE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/KOLKATA CITY NUHM SOCIETY/2018-2019, DATED – 02.06.2018” link as per your post
- Now you need to read all the instructions cautiously which are presented in the notification
- After reading complete details, aspirants have to appear in Interview with self attested copies of documents/ certificates, passport size photograph, Original certificates and carry at the time of interview to given below venue.
Venue of interview:
At Institute of Urban Management (Alakapuri),
36C, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata- 700019
Get Here All: Latest Walkin
Date of KMC job interview:
Date & Reporting Time: 22-06-2018 at 10.30 AM to 12.00
To get further information about KMC Recruitment 2018, you are required to visit the Official Link. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page to get latest information regarding Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment. If, you have any query, then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Municipal Corporation Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
A career announcement as KMC Recruitment has been publicized by Kolkata Municipal Service Corporation. For Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment, organization intends to hire eligible candidates for Veterinary Officer Post.
Attend Walk-In Interview for KMC Veterinary Officer Jobs
Aspirants who are interested for Veterinary Officer Jobs have to attend walk-in interview on 21-06-2018 and also need to send their KMC Application Form along with bio-data in prescribed form.
All those candidates, who want to establish their career in Kolkata they can register themselves for walk-in interview by submitting application form. You may check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about Kolkata Municipal Corporation Jobs.
|Name Of The Organization||Municipal Service Corporation, Kolkata|
|Post Name||Veterinary Officer|
|Walk-in Interview Date||21-06-2018|
Name of the post: Veterinary Officer
Qualification Required For KMC Jobs:
- Aspirants interested for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Vacancies, have to satisfy education requirements. Applying individual for Veterinary Officer Vacancy must have a degree in Veterinary Science (B. V. Sc.).
- Also, 2 years’ experience in the practice of Veterinary medicine including livestock inspection is preferable to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Vacancy.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
Age Required For KMC Veterinary Officer Recruitment:
For Kolkata Municipal Corporation Jobs, age of applying candidates should not be more than 37 years of age. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidate For Kolkata Municipal Corporation Veterinary Officer Recruitment will be done through recruitment panel of Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview. Aspirants need to give their best performance to get final recruitment.
Read Here: How to Impress the Interviewer in 60 Seconds
Emoluments Paid For KMC Vacancy:
Selected candidate will get attractive Pay of Rs. 25000/- per month plus other admissible allowances will be provided by Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Process to Fill KMC Application Form:
- To apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment, first of all candidates are required to login to home page that is www.kmcgov.in
- Now, press “Recruitment/ Results” tab that is available in the left side.
- On appeared page you have to press “Walk-in-interview for contractual engagement of veterinary officer (V.O)” link.
- By pressing said link, KMC Notification will appear.
- You can go through KMC Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form.
- Further fill Kolkata Municipal Corporation Application Form with complete details.
- Attach all necessary details with it.
- Finally, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…. “ and send it at below mentioned address.
The Municipal Commissioner,
Kolkata Municipal Corporation, 5,
S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700 013
Check Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
Institute Of Urban Management,
36C, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata-700019 (Ballygunge Phari Crossing)
Walk-in Date & Time:
Interview will be held on: 21-06-2018
Reporting Time of Interview: 10:30 AM
Important and Final Note:
To obtain more information regarding KMC Recruitment 2018, you may go through Official Link. If, you have any doubt or query related to Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 then you may comment in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query as soon as possible.