Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment
A newest vacancy advertisement has asserted regarding Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment for the engagement of dynamic and workaholic contenders. Applications are invited by the KMRL to fill up Executive Director/ Officer and JGM. Contenders who are desperately wanted to grasp this chance may register themselves for the Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017, with the help of the underneath procedure as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who want to make their career in government sector may apply for KMRL Jobs by submitting their filled application form on or before the closing date that is 25-01-2017. To read entire information about Kochi Metro Rail Careers, applicants may need to go through below provided information which is well furnished by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Kochi Metro Rail|
|Closing date of Submission of Application||25-01-2017|
Kochi Metro Rail Vacancies:
- Executive Director
- Joint General Manager
- Legal Officer
Educational Qualification for KMRL Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for the JGM Jobs, should have degree Electronics or Electrical or Power Systems or Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent from an institute of repute with good academic record.
- For the post of Legal Officer, Contenders must have done Full time LLB with first division from a recognized University or Institution.
- Aspirants who are going to apply for Executive Director should hold the degree of bachelor’s or master’s in any relevant field from well known institutions and having experience as well.
- Upper age of the candidates must be maximum 48 years on 1st January 2017 as per the requirements.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates according to the rules of the organization.
- For the post of Executive Director, Candidates will receive the inclusive amount of salary including other allowances per month which will be fixed by the selection department of the organization during interview.
- Contenders applying for the rest of the positions will get the attractive amount of monthly stipend that is Rs. 36,600 – 62,000 (IDA) plus benefits.
Candidates need to pay the amount of Rs.500.00 as an application fee online through the payment gateway of official website.
Selection Criteria for Kochi Metro Rail Jobs:
- Aspirants will be selected for the aforesaid positions on the basis of their performance level in interview conducted by the selection team of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for attending Interview.
You May Read This:
How to apply for Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment?
- Firstly, aspirants need to go to the official website of the organization that is “kochimetro.org”.
- Now open the “careers’ tab tailored on the top of the homepage.
- Then press on the “Jobs at KMRL” and choose the appropriate link of advertisements.
- You are on the ‘Advertisement” PDF, so read the whole instructions carefully.
- After that simply go back to the previous page and hit on the ‘Apply Now” button.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly in prescribed manner including all the information.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Date of Applying: 25-01-2017
You can open above Official Link for reading more details regarding Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017. Contenders may bookmark our web portal by pressing control+d to get up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Selection Procedure|