Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
Kolkata Port Trust has decided to hire candidates for the posts ofChief Law Officer through Direct recruitment process. Interested candidates who wish to apply for “Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment” must fill the prescribed application form before the closing date.
The process to fill Kolkata port trust application form has been started and eligible candidates must send the prescribed application form along with certificates/documents at the postal address (given at the end) latest by 20-08-2018.
Highlight Of The Page
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up the post of Chief Law Officer in in the rank of Divisional Head at Kolkata Port Trust (Kolkata Dock System) by direct recruitment. To get much more related information, candidates are advised to hit on the direct Notification Link provided below.
Well, we the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com is providing you accurate information regarding Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment2018 and definitely help you to check the entire eligibility parameters.
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
Kolkata port trust vacancy:
Chief Law officer
Candidates must have possessed Degree in Law from a recognized university and should have nine years of executive experience in a Legal Establishment of an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking
You Can Also Check: Latest Law Jobs
The maximum age limit should be 37 years for the candidates applying for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment (as on 1-07-2018).For employees in KoPT service, age limitation criteria will not be applicable.
Age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates as per organization norms.
- Candidates who will be recruited for the post of Chief Law Officer Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment will get the initial pay scale of Rs. 32,900- 58,000/-
- Additional benefits such as leave encashment, gratuity, non-contributory PF and medical facilities for self and dependent family will also be provided and will be covered under new Pension Scheme.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How to apply for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for Kolkata Port Trust jobs for Chief Law Officer Posts must follow the certain basic steps given below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of Kolkata Port Trust that is kolkataporttrust.gov.in
- On the home page, hit on “vacancy” present at the bottom of the page.
- After hitting, a new page will be displayed which contains various latest advertisement regarding Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment. Hit on “filling up the posts of chief law officer by direct recruitment at koPT”
- A detailed advertisement will be displayed on the screen. Read the complete information carefully.
- Now, a prescribed application form is attached to the notification. Fill the form with correct details.
- Candidates are required to enclosed the application form in sealed envelope super scribing as ‘Application for the post of Chief Law Officer, Kolkata Port Trust’ and send to the below postal address.
Download Here: Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2018
The Sr. Personnel Officer,
Kolkata Port Trust, 15,
Strand Road, Kolkata- 700001
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
The prescribed application should reach the office latest by 20-08-2018
For more detailed information regarding Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018, you may visit the Official Link of the website. For other career related updates, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|