Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
Kolkata Port Trust has released an employment notification concerning Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment. Organization is inviting applications from dynamic and captivated job searchers for filling up vacant posts of Dock Pilot. Candidates who have fulfilled required eligibility criteria can apply for Kolkata Port Trust Notification. For applying Dock Pilot Recruitment, Entrants need to send application form through speed or registered post on or before the last date which is 30/06/2017. Interested Aspirants are advised to check complete criteria for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 mentioned below.
Highlights of this page:
Eligible candidates need to appear in selection process including written test and personal interview which is going to be held on scheduled date but before that must ensure their eligibility then proceed to apply for Kolkata Port Trust Dock Pilot Vacancy. For other additional details related to Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018 must go through this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Post name||Dock Pilot|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Last date to send application||30/06/2017|
Vacancy and Qualification Details:
Job seekers who wish to enhance their career must apply for the post of Dock Pilot in Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment. Applying candidates must possess B.Sc. Nautical Science, 2nd Mate, 1st Mate or equivalent in Navy, Cost Guard Degree. Candidates with higher qualification will be preferred more.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Good news for all job seekers!! There is no age limit for all candidates in Kolkata Port Trust Vacancy.
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment: Download Notification
During training candidate selected for Dock Pilot Job will be able to receive Rs. 25000/- per month and after successful completion of training candidate will get Rs. 42000/- per month as basic salary.
- Candidates applying for Kolkata Port Trust Vacancies shall be selected on the basis of academic records mentioned in their application forms.
- Applications received after last date will not get considered.
- Then shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination.
- After that candidates shortlisted through written examination then called for personal Interview.
- Further details regarding written test and Interview will be uploaded soon.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill Kolkata Port Trust Application form:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of organization that is www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and hit vacancy option available in below menu bar
- Now search the suitable link of the post you want to apply for
- After that tap “Engagement of Dock Pilots under M.O. Division, HDC on contractual basis – 29-May-2017” link
- Now read all the eligibility criteria carefully and check your eligibility
- If you satisfy the mentioned eligibility then by scrolling down the page an application form will visible on your screens
- Then take print of application form and fill the required details
- Also attach recent passport size photograph and relevant documents
- Put application form in an envelope and super scribing “Application for contractual engagement of Dock Pilot”
- After that send the application form at below mentioned address.
Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR),
Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Connector Building,
Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607
Important date to remember:
Last date to send application forms is 30/06/2017
Applicants may also visit this Official Link for getting more information about Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|