Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
A career oriented notification has been broadcasted as Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment. For this, organization intends to engage well qualified and experienced candidates for filling up vacant positions of Technician, Dental Hygienist and Chief Hydraulic Engineer. Job finders who find themselves suitable must apply against Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 by submitting forms and attending interview on scheduled dates.
Highlights Of This Page:
Job seekers, who are looking for the jobs and want to build up their career, need to follow below mentioned procedure to apply against it which is discussed for your ease. Willing aspirants may go through the entire details regarding the latest opening of Kolkata Port Trust that is well prepared by the dedicated and committed team members of recruitmentresult.com by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Closing Date||Mentioned Below|
- OT Technician
- Chief Hydraulic Engineer
- Dental Hygienist
For Technician post: Applying candidate must possess Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination with Science, at least 2 years Diploma in OT Technician Course from a recognized university/faculty/council and 2 yrs. Also, must have an experience of working in recognized institute or Hospital.
For Hydraulic Engineer Post: Candidate must possess 1st Class Graduate Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or a 1st Class Post Graduate degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Geology/ Environmental Engineering/ Electronics or any other relevant subject connected with Hydraulic Engineering and research.
For Dental Hygienist Post: Applicants who had Diploma in Dental Hygiene from any recognized University/Faculty/Council with 2-3 years experience in any other recognized hospital/institution are eligible to apply against this position.
Get More Jobs:
Age Limitation and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Details|
|Technician||45-50 Years||Rs.14976/- per month|
|Hydraulic Engineer||As per Norms||Rs. 51300- 73000/- per month|
|Dental Hygienist||Below 40 Years||Rs.14976/- per month|
For Hydraulic Engineer Position selection will be based on merit bases for which overall grading in the ACRs/APARs will not be below than “Very Good”. For other post selection will be based on Performance in Interview round that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
|Hydraulic Engineer||Get Details|
|Dental Hygienist||Get Details|
Steps To Fill Application Form:
- First of all aspirants are required to Log on to the official website of organization that is www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in.
- Now go to “Vacancy” section that is available at below section of home page.
- Now pres link of “Filling up the post of Chief Hydraulic Engineer”.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and after that download the application form from the same advertisement.
- Attach all relevant documents which are well mentioned below.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed it as “The application form for the post of….”
- At last send it to postal address on scheduled date.
For Dental Hygienist and OT Technician:
- Now select the link of ““Engagement of 1 (One) OT Technician on Contract basis” OR “Engagement of 1 (One) Dental Hygienist on Contract basis”.
- PDF will appear read the complete notification and after that prepare a resume.
- Bring it with mandatory documents while going for walk in interview on scheduled date.
- 2 copies of recent passport size photograph
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Registration Certificate
- All Certificates and Mark sheets starting from Madhyamik or Equivalent.
- AADHAR Card
- Experience Certificate
- Any other relevant documents.
Get Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
Postal Address and Walk-In Venue:
|Postal Address for Chief Hydraulic Engineer||Venue of Walk in interview|
|Kolkata Port Trust 15, Strand Road Kolkata- 700001|
|Kolkata Port Trust Medical Department|
Centenary Hospital 1, Diamond
Harbour Road Kolkata-700053
|Technician||Interview||21-03-2017 & 22-03-2017 From 10-30 AM To 12-00 Noon|
|Hydraulic Engineer||Application Form||24-03-2017|
|Dental Hygienist||Interview||14-03-2017 & 15-03-2017 At 10-30 AM Onwards|
For more details regarding the Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017, candidates may check the official Notification that is provided above. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
A newest vacancy advertisement has promulgated entitled as Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment for the engagement of efficient and hard working candidates. Organization invites applications for filling up the requirement of Assistant Executive Engineer. Those aspirants who are in search for the new jobs in Kolkata may apply for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
Kolkata Port Trust RecruitmentContenders fulfilling the eligibility criteria may grasp the chance of Kolkata Port Trust Jobs easily by forwarding their filled application forms at the given postal address on or before the due date that is “13-03-2017”. Those candidates who are going to apply are suggested to go through the underneath mentioned procedure before applying. In the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com, complete details related to this advertisement are provided in well manner, so please have a glance below.
|Name of the Organization||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Last Date of Applying||13-03-2017|
Kolkata Port Trust Vacancies:
Assistant Executive Engineer: 04 vacancies
Eligible candidates who want to apply should have Diploma or Passing out certificate in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronic Communication Engineering from a recognized Technical School.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Age of the candidates must be maximum 30 years as on the last date of Applying.
- Relaxation by 10 years will be given to Persons with Disabilities (PWD-OH) candidates.
Aspirants who will be finalizing for the aforesaid positions will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 16,400- 40,500/- per month including other allowances.
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment Official Notice: Check Here
- Selection will be done on the basis of the written test conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
Scheme of Exam:
|Objective Test (MCQ)||50|
|General Knowledge – 10 Marks|
|General Language – 15 Marks Numerical Ability – 15 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning – 10 Marks|
|Subjective Test (subject content as per respective discipline in MCQ)||50|
How to apply for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “kolkataporttrust.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Vacancy” tab present at the end of the homepage and open it.
- After that, choose and hit on the particular link of advertisement that is “Filling up of the Post of Assistant Executive Engineer under P&E Division, HDC – 08-Feb-2017”.
- Here is the advertisement appeared on your screen, read out all the essential details carefully.
- Then download the application form given underneath of the advertisement and take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form including all the necessary details in prescribed format.
- Attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Application for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer under P&E Division”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
The Office of the Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR),
Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building,
P.O.: Haldia Township, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, W.B.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Last date of Applying: 13-03-2017
For more details regarding the Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017, candidates may check the official Notification given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Employment News This Week Highlights|