Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
Latest employment notification has communicated regarding Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment. According to this notice, organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview on 22-04-2017 for appointing fascinated and skilled candidates to fill up the Marine Engg Officer positions. Candidates can apply easily against Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 by attending the Interview.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Interested job seekers are require to fill their application forms and bring it at the time of Interview along with the other essential documents for verification. More detailed information about Kolkata Port Trust Jobs are furnished in the below stated section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Conduction Body||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Date of Interview||22-04-2017|
Kolkata Port Trust Vacancies:
Marine Engineer Officer
Candidates who are applying must have obtained Marine Engineer Officer Class III (NCV – 2nd Engineer) License from Director General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, and Govt. of India.
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment: Official Notice
- Age of the candidates should not be exceeding 25 years as on April 01, 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be offered to SC/ST and other backward candidates as per the rules of the Government of India.
Contenders who will be selected for the concerned position will get the inclusive amount of Stipend of Rs. 80,000/- per month as decided by the organization.
Mode of Assortment:
Walk-in-Interview is going to be conducted by the selection team of the organization for recruiting the eligible and deserving candidates.
To Do Preparation Of Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
How to apply for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “kolkataporttrust.gov.in”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and hit on the “Vacancy” tab available in the end menu bar of the homepage.
- Press on the “Walk-in-Interview for Marine Engineer Officer (NCV 2nd Engineer) under M.O. Division, HDC – 17-April-2017” link of advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement shown on your screen, read it very carefully.
- After that, download the application format.
- Fill the application form including detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- Now candidates who are going to attend the walk-in-interview, they must take the application filled envelope and original documents along with them.
Kolkata Port Trust Guest House,
93, Chowringhee Road,
Kolkata–700020 (near Exide Crossing)
Get Here: Jobs in Kolkata
Last Date to apply: 22-04-2017
To get more details in concern to Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017, you can also go through the official notification whose link is well stated above.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options:
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
Apply for Sr. Dy. Secretary Vacancy !!! An employment notification about Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment has been released recently. Organization is looking for talented and hard working candidates against Kolkata KPT Jobs Openings. Interested candidates for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 should submit their application form through offline mode.
Highlights of this Page:
Last date to forward Kolkata Port Trust Application form is 05/05/2017, so don’t apply after this date. You may check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information in concern to Kolkata Port Trust Jobs 2017. By following instructions given below, candidates may apply easily without any problem.
|Name of Organization||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Post Name||Sr. Dy. Secretary|
|Last date to apply||05/05/2017|
Sr. Dy. Secretary
Candidates should possess a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 9 years experience in executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations etc. in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking.
Grab Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates for post of Sr. Dy. Secretary will be paid Rs. 32900 – 58000/- per month as salary from organization along with other allowances as per rules.
Download PDF – Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment Notice
Age of applying candidates for Kolkata Port Trust Vacancies should not exceed from 37 years for available jobs openings. Candidates may get relaxation in age as per rules of organization.
Selection of job seekers will be done on the basis of educational qualification, experience and interview. Candidates, who will match with the eligibility conditions, will be only called for interview.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to Apply for Kolkata Port Trust Job?
- Aspirants need to visit the official portal of organization that is kolkataporttrust.gov.in.
- Now go to “Vacancy” link that is available at below section of home page.
- Now pres link of “Filling up the post of Sr. Dy. Secretary by absorption through composite method at KoPT – 05-April-2017”.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and after that download the application form from the same advertisement.
- Fill your application form properly with required information.
- Attach all relevant documents such as Passport size photographs (two numbers), attested copies of all the certificates as proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience etc.
- Application should be superscribed on the envelope with “Application for the post of Sr. Dy. Secretary”.
- At last send your complete application to postal address given below till scheduled date.
Sr. Dy. Secretary-II,
Kolkata Port Trust,
15, Strand Road,
Kolkata – 700 001
Last date to submit application – 05/05/2017
Note: You may get other relevant details about Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017 by going through the official notice that is well stated above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|