Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
Haldia Dock Complex invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals with release of Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment advertisement. The main purpose of it is to recruit dynamic and dedicated individuals for Chief Engineer, Marine Operations, Class – I jobs. Applicants may apply for Kolkata Port Trust Engineer Recruitment through offline mode. To apply for Engineer vacancy, aspirants may prepare form as per Performa prescribed on kolkataporttrust.gov.in You are required to send applications at postal address given below prior 31.10.2017 to enroll for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017.
Overview of the Page:
Keen applicants may apply for kolkataporttrust.gov.in Recruitment by enclosing all photocopies of supporting documents and 2 recent passport size photographs along with form. Applications not properly filled up will not be accepted. Check out all necessary details to apply for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018 well listed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization name||Kolkata Port Trust|
|Kolkata Port Trust Job||Chief Engineer / Marine Operations / Class – I|
|Last date to send application form||31.10.2017|
Kolkata Port Trust Vacancies:
Chief Engineer / Marine Operations / Class – I jobs
Eligibility criteria for Kolkata Port Trust Chief Engineer Jobs:
- Candidates applying for Kolkata Port Trust Chief Engineer Vacancies may pass MOT 1st Class (Combined or Motor) Certificate issued under the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958.
- You may have 3 years’ experience as Chief Engineer or 4 years’ combined experience as Chief Engineer and 2nd Engineer on board a Foreign Going Ship as per notification.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitation for Kolkata Port Trust Vacancy:
Maximum age of applicant applying for vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust should not be more than 37 years.
Relaxation for Age Limit:
- 5 years for ST
- 3 years for OBC
Kolkata Port Trust Salary structure:
- Hiring authority will offer Rs.32, 900/- 58,000/- salary to selected contenders for Jobs in Kolkata Port Trust.
- In addition to this, Dearness Allowance (DA) based on IDA pattern along with cafeteria is payable as per rules.
- Apart from this, NPA, Gratuity, New Pension Scheme, HRA or Subsidized Accommodation, L.T.C., Leave Encashment, Medical benefits, etc., are also admissible.
Hiring criteria for Kolkata Port Trust Jobs:
Recruitment panel will shortlist aspirants for Kolkata Port Trust Engineering Recruitment on the basis of performance in written test or Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to Apply for Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment:
- Aspirants applying for Kolkata Port Trust Chief Engineer Vacancy need to visit official website i.e. kolkataporttrust.gov.in
- Scroll down the page and press on “Vacancy” link accessible at bottom of it.
- New page comprising various links will appear in front of you.
- Choose “Filling up of the post of Chief Engineer under M.O. Division, HDC through Direct Recruitment – 11-Aug-2017 (, 447 KB)” link.
- All details about Chief Engineer jobs will open up at your screen.
- Go through detailed Kolkata Port Trust advertisement accurately.
- Eligible aspirants may download application form given along with the PDF and obtain a print out of it.
- Put all necessary details in application form as per need.
- Attach all photocopies of supporting documents and 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Application in sealed envelope super scribing “Application for the post of Chief Engineer under M.O. Division, HDC”, should reach at address placed here within time.
Address to send application form:
Office of the Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR),
Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building,
P.O.: Haldia Township,
Dist.: Purba Medinipur,
W.B. Pin.: 721607
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
Last date for sending application form: 31.10.2017
To attain more details about Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d for getting instant updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs in West Bengal||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|