Konkan Railway Admit Card
Candidates who are going to participate in Konkan Railway Exam for 37 vacant posts of Junior Engineer post may get Konkan Railway Admit Card from this page. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is all set to organized recruitment exam. In this concern, KRCL Hall Ticket is going to release by the organization for those candidates who had successfully applied for this recruitment before the last date. So if you are one of those applicants then you may download Konkan Railway Admit Card 2017 through official website that is konkanrailway.com
Contents of the Page:
All candidates are informed that Konkan Railway JE Admit Card is mandatory document to appear in the exam. So, you have to download it timely and evade last minute online traffic. For the ease of appliers on this web page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing direct link along with the simple steps to download KRCL Admit Card, interested aspirants may follow it.
Simple Steps to Download KRCL JE Admit Card:
Contenders who had applied for this recruitment and want to attain your Konkan Railway Admit Card in few minutes may go through steps as mentioned here in sequential order.
- Contenders firstly have to log in on web portal of organization and that is konkanrailway.com
- On Home page of organization’s web portal, take your cursor at the menu bar of home page and hit at “Vacancy” tab.
- Then hit at “Current Notification” option from drop down list.
- Now new page will be displayed in front of you, here you are required to select suitable link to get Konkan Railway Hall Ticket.
- Again, a new page will appear facing you on your computer system asking some details such as Registration Number and Date Of Birth etc.
- Applying contenders have to enter asked details in the text boxes that are well provided at that page.
- After entering the asked information, hit on “Login/ Submit” button. In few seconds, Konkan Railway Admit Card 2017 will appear on your desktop.
- At last, download KRCL Call Letter and take a print out of it for future use.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card?
Konkan Railway Admit Card
What Hall ticket Contains?
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number of aspirant
- Name of the Test Venue
- Address of the Test Venue
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time
- Exam Center
Konkan Railway JE Exam Pattern:
Contenders who had applied for this recruitment and preparing for Junior Engineer exam they must have to knowledge of exam pattern to score good marks. Have a look!!
|Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Marks||Duration of the exam|
|Objective||General Science||90 marks||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence||60 marks|
|Total Marks||150 marks|
|Descriptive||Professional||35||1 hour 30 minute|
|Proficiency in English Language|| |
|Total Marks||50 marks|
- The paper consists two parts that is Objective type and Descriptive Type.
- The Objective test will be conducted for 150 marks on the other hand the Subjective test contain 50 marks.
- The exam duration is 2 hours for Objective type and 1 hour 30 minutes for Descriptive type.
- Applicants have to score 60% marks to crack this exam.
- There will be a penalty of 1/3 marks for each wrong response.
Get Here: RRB Previous Year Question Papers
Things to be carried at the Examination Hall:
Aspirants who are going to appear in KRCL Junior Engineer Exam are informed that they have to bring mentioned below documents otherwise you will not be allowed to get entry in the examination hall.
- Admit Card: Appliers have to carry a Valid Konkan Railway Admit Card to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- Photo ID Proof: Aspirants are also advised that they have to bring their valid Photo ID Proof same as that of one mentioned in the application form.
- A Photograph: You also have to bring your recent color passport size photograph.
Facing Problems while Download KRCL Hall Ticket?
Unable to Download Admit Card:
If applicants do not receive their call letter until one week before the examination then you need to contact the authorities of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
Any error in Konkan Railway Hall Ticket:
In the case of any error in details printed on the hall ticket then they should e-mail. In the e-mail, you should write about the problem in detail. Aspirants must mention their Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with the authorities.
Photograph not printed on the admit card:
If you do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card/signatures on the attendance lists will have to bring a photo identity proof that is Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. You are also required to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the examination.
Do you Know? What Are the Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam
You can acquire further details about Konkan Railway Admit Card 2017 through the Official Link.
As soon as your admit card will available, we will update this page with latest information. So till than stay connected with us. Applicants may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information time to time. If you have any query, please ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||Railway Online Test|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Exam Syllabus|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|