Konkan Railway Recruitment
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited invites candidates for filling up KRCL Vacancy of Junior Engineer/ S&T through the latest notification of Konkan Railway Recruitment. Interested candidates are required to check the below stated eligibility criteria and eligible candidates can submit their online application form till the last date that is 16/07/2017. Afterwards, candidates have to send their form through postal address also on or before the last date which is 17/07/2017. For acquiring each and every detail concerning Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017, please scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
Applying candidates must possess Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in required discipline from any recognized University. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and or interview, conducted by the organization. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details related to Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 by keeping in mind your comfort, so please have a glance at once.
Konkan Railway Recruitment
Konkan Railway Vacancy:
Junior Engineer/ S&T: 07
Requisite Qualification for KRCL Jobs:
Interested candidates must possess Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in required discipline from any recognized University according to the rules of the organization. Candidates should have mandatory experience of post qualification also.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation for KRCL Recruitment 2017:
- The minimum age of the applying candidates must be 18 years as per the requirements.
- The upper age and relaxation in age for SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be decided by the rules of the management panel.
Pay Scale for Konkan Railway Vacancies:
Applied candidates for the latest vacancy notification will receive Pay Matrix-Level-6 (As per 6th CPC PB-2, Rs 9300- 34800 with GP Rs.4200/- after selection. Other allowances will provide to the contenders according to the rules of the organization.
11000 Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
Selection Process for Konkan Railway Job Vacancy:
Individuals, interested in KRCL Latest Vacancies will be selected by the organization on the basis of their performance in Written Test and or Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Way to submit Konkan Railway Application Form:
Candidates have to follow the requisite points for applying against this notification, so please have a look!!
- First of all candidates must reach to the official website of the organization which is www.konkanrailway.com
- Afterwards, candidates have to press the tab of “Vacancy” at the menu bar on the home page.
- Then you must hit on “Current Notification” under the drop down list.
- Now you have to select “Notification for the Post of Junior Engineer (Signal and Telecom)in KRCL -14/06/2017” and hit it on this page.
- Read the complete notification and afterwards you have to go for “Apply Online”.
- After that, candidates have to enter the requisite details and upload all relevant documents.
- Send the details for final submission after rechecking it.
- At last, take a print out of the form and enclose it into the envelope.
- Envelope must be superscribed with the name of the post “———————————–”.
- Recheck the form and send it to the below stated postal address on scheduled date.
Download here: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
The office of Sr. Recruitment Officer at Belapur Bhavan,
Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai- 400614
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
- Last date to send online application form: 16/07/2017
- Last date to send hard copy: 17/07/ 2017
Note: Candidates can press this Official Link for acquiring more details related to Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus also for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Salary Package||Career in Indian Railway|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Online Quiz|
|Railway Selection Procedure||RRB Interview Questions And Answers|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Syllabus|