Konkan Railway Recruitment 2014
Konkan Railway Corporation limited has announced a notice as Konkan Railway Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 80 vacancies of Trackman. Interested candidates may apply now by sending application Form in correct manner.
Job seekers who are looking for jobs in railway sector, they must send completed application for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2014 lasted by 20th August 2014.
Rest of the information about Konkan Railway jobs 2014 such as Post name, qualification, selection process, how to apply and many more are well tuned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Details of Konkan Railway Recruitment 2014-2015:
Name of the Organization:
konkan railway corporation limited
- Station House Keeper Helpers (SHKH)
No. of vacancies:
Candidates must have passed 10th from the Recognized State Level Education Board, or ITI or equivalent from recognized Institute.
- Job seekers should be between 18 years to 33 years as on 01/01/2015
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per Organization Norms.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of written examination, Physical Efficiency Test, medical exam
Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200 with GP of Rs.1, 800/-
Availability of Application form:
- Candidates may either collect application form from the office of KRCL at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar & Station Masters of Konkan Railway stations.
- Or Candidates can also download the form from the official website of Konkan Railway i.e. www.konkanrailway.com.
How to Apply?
Candidates must apply by sending application form in correct manner along with all essential documents in super scripted envelope as Notification No. and Post applied for at the below furnished address:
“Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur,
End date of application receipt-20th August 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: check Official Notice to collect more details.