Kota University Admission
Fill your forms for Kota University Admission to UG/PG courses for 2019-20 academic sessions. Students, ensuring all the eligibility conditions needed for Kota University UG/PG Admission, should fill their online forms till the last date mentioned below.
- Online admission starting date: 1st week of June 2019
- Online admission closing date: Last week of June 2019
- Display of First Merit Lists of Courses: Last week of June 2019
- Fee deposition of candidates of First merit lists for all subjects: Last week of June 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 1st week of July 2019
Quick Facts about KOTA University Admission:
|University Name||University of Kota|
|Type of University||State University|
|UG Courses||Art, Science, Commerce, Education, Law|
|PG Courses||Art, Science, Commerce, Education, Law|
|Diploma Courses||UG/PG Diploma|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
Kota University Admission
Courses offered by University of Kota:
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate Programmes
- Diploma / Certificate Programmes
Faculties Provided By Kota University:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Law and Education
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
Q: What is the Seat Reservation in Kota University?
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||3%|
Q: What Qualification is needed for University of Kota Admission?
In order to get admission in UOK Kota, Students should have following qualifications:
|Undergraduate||Passed 12th class in related field|
from recognized board.
|Postgraduate||Hold bachelor degree in the relevant|
subject along with minimum
Do You Know: How to Start a New Life In College?
Q: Is there any age criteria for UOK Kota – Admissions 2019-2020?
- Yes, students applying for UOK Online Admission must have attained minimum and maximum age as per the norms of the university.
- Also reserved category candidates who are going to fill UOK Online Application Form will get upper age relaxation as per the rules and regulation of the university.
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
Q: What is the Process to apply for Kota University Admission 2019?
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the Kota University that is www.uok.ac.in
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to hit on “Admission” tab given in the menu bar
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various programme’s links.
- Now you have to select an appropriate course.
- Read all the details regarding admission for that course.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on an app link for UOK Kota Application Form.
- Fill Kota University UG/PG Application form in correct manner and hit on “submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Go through some important links related to Kota University Admission
|UOK Admit Card||Get Here|
|Kota University Result||Get Here|
|Kota University Exam Time Table||Get Here|
|Kota University Syllabus||Get Here|
|Kota University Recruitment||Get Here|
|Kota University Official Link||Get Here|
Q: What is the Kota University Application Fee:
To apply for Admission in Kota University, students have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
Q: What is the mode of Application fee Payment?
Students have to pay application fee through Debit Card, Credit card or net banking.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q: What is the UOK Kota Admission Process?
Admission will be granted to the aspirants on the basis of merit list prepared by the university.
Q: What documents are required for filling up University of Kota Admission Form?
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Income Certificate
Know Here: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Q: I am a 10+2 standard student. My result still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Kota University Admission.
Q: Which documents required I have to send with the application form of University of Kota?
There is no need to send any documents.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Kota University UG/PG Admission form
Students, who are all set to fill up forms for Kota University Admission in UG/PG, are hereby informed that before taking admission in Kota University under UG, PG, Diploma Courses must check the eligibility criteria.
So, fill your Kota University 2019 Application Form through online mode till the last date mentioned on this page. Students, whose name will be visible in Merit list, will be called for further selection process of Admission.
You may stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates.
You can also subscribe the free mail service of our web portal to
get updates directly to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|