Kota University Admission
Want to Know, What Is Procedure For Kota University Admission? Don’t Go Anywhere and Check Complete Details Through This Page. Candidates, who are aspired to take the admission in under graduate or post graduate course offered by Kota University, may get entire information regarding this from below segment. Applicants with required eligibility criteria may apply by submitting the Kota University application form against this notification on or before the closing date.Be in touch with us on our web portal to grab latest updates regarding Kota University Admission 2017.
Kota University offers education programs in Arts, Commerce & Management, Education, Law, Science and Social Science fields. University conducts entrance examination for providing admission in most of the courses.Candidates who are going to apply must read the complete details concerning to Kota University Admission from here which is well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kota University Admission
|University Name||Kota University|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG|
|Last date To Submit Application Form||Check Below|
- M.Com. (Accounting & Finance)
- M.Phil. (Commerce)
- M.Phil. (Library & Information Science)
- B. Sc.
- B. B. A.
- B. P. Ed.
- B. Ed
- LL.B. etc
Check this:- Best Career Opportunities
- For UG Courses- Contenders are required to pass 12th class in related field from recognized board.
- For PG Course- Candidates who are willing to take the admission in Post Graduate Course must have qualified Graduation from an authorized institution/ university.
Also Read :- How to Start a New Life In College
How to obtain the form:
Candidates can obtain the Admission Form along with Prospectus for each of the courses either of the one way.
Students can obtain the Admission Form by downloading from the official website and submit filled form to the Head of the Department of the respective course along with Demand Draft of Rs 300/-
Contenders can also purchase Admission Form by cash / DD of Rs 300/- from the following places: (i) Postgraduate Studies, Room No. 312, Administrative Building, University of Kota (ii) Office of the Head of the Departments of the respective courses, University of Kota.
For getting Admission Form by post send a DD of Rs 350/- to address given below. Demand Draft should be made in favor of the “Registrar, University of Kota” payable at Kota and send to Dean, Postgraduate Studies, Room No. 312, Administrative Building, University of Kota, Rajasthan-324005.
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Kota University Admission Procedure:
University conducts the written test called entrance exam for the admission of eligible contenders in desired courses. Qualified candidates will be selected for admission in the university.
Read Here: Preparation Tips for written exam
How To Fill Kota University Admission Form:
- Students who are willing to take the admission in Kota University are required obtain application form by following above mentioned process.
- After that, must fill application form with required information and attach Xerox copies of all documents (if required).
- At last filled application form along with all required documents/ certificates must be sent to the concerned address before the last date should be reached.
|Last date for submission of application form||February, 2017|
|Date of entrance examination||February, 2017|
For more details about Kota University Admission, you may visit this Official Link and stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On