KPSC Admit Card
Karnataka public Service Commission has recently released KPSC Admit Card. Those candidates who have applied for Karnataka PSC Asst Engg/Jr Engineer Vacancy shall now download their KPSC Hall Ticket either through this page or by visiting to official website of the organization that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. For other relevant details regarding KPSC Admit Card 2017 candidate may scroll down this page.
This Page Includes:
Karnataka public Service Commission is going to conduct written examination to fill Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancies in KPSC Department. Compulsory Kannada Language Test is going to be held on 08.09.2017 and Assistant Engineer Written Exam on 09.09.2017 and Junior Engineer Written Exam on 10.09.2017. The team of recruitmentresult.com is here by providing all the important details regarding KPSC Admit Card 2018 on this page. So have a look…
How to Download KPSC Exam Admit Card?
Aspirants, who want to get their KPSC exam admit card, may follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all you must go through the Official website of Karnataka public Service Commission that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Apply Online-Admission Ticket Download” link available at the mid of home page.
- On the next page, you will see various links, but you need to press “HIT HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMISSION TICKET FOR ASST ENGR/JUNIOR ENGR.” link.
- By hitting the link said above, you will get a new page:
- You have to enter your “Registration Number” in respective blank and hit on “Login” button.
- Within few seconds your Call Letter will be opened on your computer screen, you should check it.
- You must download your Karnataka PSC admit card and keep it safe to bring it with you at the time of examination.
Get Direct Link Here >> KPSC Admit Card
KPSC Admit Card
Contents mentioned in KPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card:
Candidate should check the below provided contents on their Karnataka PSC Asst Engineer Hall Ticket:
- Applicants Name
- Father’s Name
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Exam Date & Time
- Venue of Examination etc.
Get Complete Detailed KPSC Syllabus Here!!!
Other documents required:
Candidate should take any one of the below provided documents along with admit card during examination:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Passport etc.
Candidates will get selected through Kannada Language Test & Written Examination. Candidates will finally be selected on the basis of merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtain in Written Examination.
Must Check: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
|1||General paper||200||1 hours 30 minutes|
|2||Specific paper||200||2 hours|
- Compulsory Kannada Language Test: 08.09.2017
- Assistant Engineer Written Exam: 09.09.2017
- Junior Engineer Written Exam: 10.09.2017
Read Now: Public Service Commission Exam Books
For more details regarding KPSC Admit Card 2017–2018 candidate may go through this Official Link. Candidate can bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D or like our page on Face book and Google plus. Interested candidates can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in inbox.
For any other query or doubts, you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KPSC Recruitment||KPSC Result|
|Kerala PSC Notification||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|