KPSC Admit Card
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued KPSC Admit Card for candidates who are going to appear for Competitive / Compulsory Kannada Language / Online (CBRT) Exam. Commission will be organizing this competitive exam from 25-05-2017 to 29-05-2017. Karnataka PSC Admit Card has been released for those contenders, who had applied for 1428 positions of Group A B C vacancies. Candidates can check their KPSC Admit Card 2017 by following the complete procedure available on this page.
This page Includes:
So participants who are ready to attend the exam, they can get their Karnataka PSC Competitive Exam Hall Ticket through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates may also get their Karnataka Public Service Commission Admit Card by logging on to official website of Commission.
Steps to Download KPSC Competitive Exam Hall Ticket:
Candidates seeking for concerned KPSC call letter may download it by following the instructions framed below:
- Applicants need to firstly log on to official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- After that appearing candidates must seek for “Apply Online- Admission Ticket” tab on the home page and hit on it.
- Now candidate are required to choose “Press HERE [1. OFFLINE ONLINE] TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMISSION TICKET FOR COMPETITIVE / COMPULSORY KANNADA LANGUAGE / ONLINE (CBRT) EXAMS – NOTIFICATION DT: 17-12-2016” link and press on it.
- Here candidates need to select the suitable online or offline link for getting the admit card.
- This will take you to the new page as shown below.
- On the displayed page aspirants need to enter their Registration number and hit on “Login” button.
- After execution of above steps, your admit card will be appeared on your digital screen within seconds.
- Go through the complete details given in the call letter very carefully.
- Candidates need to lastly get the print out of their KPSC Hall Ticket for taking it at the time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
KPSC Admit Card
KPSC Selection Procedure:
Selection of eligible appliers to Group A B C Vacancies will be made based on their performance in Written examination followed by PI & Documents Verification round. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for PI & Documents Verification round and final Selection will made after Medical Examination.
Download Here > KPSC Admit Card 2017
KPSC Exam Pattern:
- KPSC Group A, B, C written exam will contain objective type of questions and it will divided into two Parts.
- Each parts of exam will comprise of total 200 Marks.
- Pattern of written test is as follows:
|Exam Type||Paper||Total Marks||Exam Time Duration|
|Objective Type||General Paper||200||90 Minutes|
|Specific Paper||200||120 Minutes|
Read Also: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Important Documents to be carried for KPSC Exam:
Candidates are required to bring any one of the above stated documents along with admit card at the time of Examination for the verification purpose:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
Examination will be held: From 25-05-2017 to 29-05-2017
Participants who are all set to appear in the examination, they can check out Official Link to see all the details about KPSC Admit Card 2017. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our team will try their best to solve your query as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KPSC Recruitment||KPSC Result|
|Kerala PSC Notification||KPSC Syllabus|
|Latest PSC Jobs||PSC Exam Books|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|