KPSC Departmental Examination 2020
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released details regarding KPSC Departmental Examination 2020 Session I/II. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates only through online mode for Karnataka PSC Departmental Examination.
KPSC DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION I-SESSION 2020- Postponed!!
Candidates applied for Karnataka PSC Departmental Examination 2020 are informed that KPSC Departmental Exam I-SESSION 2020 has been postponed due to the ongoing spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Moreover, all examinations of Karnataka PSC are postponed until further notice.
Candidates who are interested as well as fulfill all eligibility norms can apply till last date. Check complete details of KPSC Ist/IInd Session Departmental Examination Dates, application process from below.
KPSC DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION I/II-SESSION 2020 Details:
Karnataka PSC Departmental Examination is conducted twice a year. Ist Session is between January to June and 2nd Session takes place between July to December.
Notification for the examination will be published on the official website before two months prior of the scheduled examination date.
Karnataka PSC Departmental Exam 2020
Eligible applicants who willing apply are required to visit the official site and submit the application form with prescribed fees and relevant documents. Candidates can apply till 15-02-2020 for I- Session with late fees.
Candidates, if you want to fetch more details related to KPSC Departmental Examination 2020 must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
KPSC Departmental Examination
To participate in KPSC Departmental Examination one must have completed LLB / BL, B.Com. Degree (For Exemptions and Other information refer attached Advt. Details)
Exemptions Regarding Qualifications:
Applicants who had qualified following subjects are exempted from some of the subjects or paper. Please have a look:
|Exemption in Subject and Paper||Degree/Diploma|
|General Law Part-I Paper-1||L. L. B / B. L|
|General Law Part-II||Candidates who are Law Graduates of any recognized University are exempted from passing part II.|
|Co-Operation Paper-2||Candidates who have passed B.Com. Degree of I.Com. examination of any recognized University or its equivalent with Advanced Accountancy as one of the subjects of the Study|
|Commercial Tax Higher Part-I Paper-3||Candidates who have passed B.Com. Degree of I.Com. Examination of any recognized University or its equivalent with “Advanced Accountancy’’ as one of the subjects of the Study or the Karnataka Accounts Entrance of Karnataka Government Technical Examination in Book-Keeping of the Senior Grade or G.D.A. Examination of the Bombay University, are exempted from answering the paper in “Book Keeping’’ and “Accountancy’’.|
|S.A.S. Part-3, Paper-1||Government servants who are Commerce Graduates of any recognized University with “Advanced Accountancy’’ as one of the subjects, for the degree course, are exempted from answering paper I of part III of SAS Examination|
|Treasury Accounts Part-II Paper-1||Government servants who is a Commerce Graduate of a recognized University with “Advanced Accountancy’’ as one of the subjects, in degree course, are exempted from answering paper I of part II Treasury Accounts Examination|
|Co-Operative Audit Examination Paper-2||Candidates who have passed B.Com. Examination B.B.M. or equivalent degree examination of any recognized University with Advance Accountancy as one of the subjects of study are exempted from answering the paper on Book-Keeping and Accountancy.|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Applier are required to pay application fees of Rs.100/- in case of general category candidates or Rs.50/- in case of SC/ ST candidates through online mode using net banking facilities / debit card/ credit card etc.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
KPSC Selection Process
- Initially selection of candidates for KPSC Department Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in both the sessions test.
- Shortlisted contenders will be called for final selection round that is Interview.
- To get recruited under Karnataka Public Services Commission contenders need to give its best performance in all rounds that are to be conducted by the organization.
Want to Know?
KPSC Departmental Examination 2020 Details
PAPER –I Subjects:
Following subjects will be included in paper-I and time duration of exam will be 3 Hours maximum marks will be 100:
- The Karnataka Forest Act,1963
- The Karnataka Forest Rules, 1969
- The Wildlife Protection Act,1972
- The Wildlife Protection Karnataka Rules, 1973
- The Forest (Concervation) Act, 1980
- The Forest (Concervation) Act, 1981
- The Karnataka Preservation of Trees Act, 1976
- The Karnataka Preservation of Trees Rules, 1977
Read Also: KPSC Syllabus In Details
PAPER –II Subjects:
Following subjects will be included in paper-II and time duration of exam will be 3 Hours, maximum marks will be 100:
- The Karnataka Forest Code,1976
- The Karnataka Forest Accounts Code,1976
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recongnition of Forest Rights Act, 2006
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recongnition of Forest Rights Rules, 2007
- The Karnataka Forest Manual, 1976
If any applicant fails in any subject/ Paper he/she may apply for re totalling of marks within 30 days of publication of results. In this concern candidate have to pay sum of Rs. 100/- as fee for each subject through Indian Postal Order.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Steps To Apply For KPSC Departmental Examination 2020
- First of all candidates are required to open official website of organization that is kpsc.kar.nic.in to apply for KPSC Departmental Examination.
- Then, go to “For Applicants” section that is available at the right side of home page.
- Now, under that heading, applicants are required to hit on “Notification” tab.
- Afterwards, select appropriate link regarding the session 1 or Session 2 exam on new page as given below.
“DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION I – SESSION 2020” link
- Now PDF with details will appear on your screen, read the KPSC IInd Session Departmental Exam advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- After that interested and eligible candidates may apply online by filling KPSC Departmental Examination Application For in correct manner.
- Also, upload all documents, birth certificate, caste certificate (If any) and all other documents that are required along with KPSC Departmental Application Form.
- At last, check the KPSC Departmental Exam Application Form once again to remove any error if occur and finally press “Submit” tab.
- Don’t forget to take print out of KPSC Departmental Examination Online Application as it will be needed in future.
Download PDF: KPSC Departmental Exam Last Date Extension Notification
Press Here For: Karnataka PSC Official Link
KPSC Departmental Exam Imp Dates (Ist Session):
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2020
- Last Date To Apply Online with late fees: 15-02-2020
Check Now: Karnataka PSC Exam Calendar
To check KPSC notification directly visits above mention Official Link and also get other information related to KPSC Departmental Examination 2020. If you have any query or any suggestions regarding KPSC Departmental Examination details then write us on below provided comment box.
Our team will soon reply to it. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PSC Previous Years Question Papers||Karnataka PSC Recruitment|
|KPSC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Public Service Commission Exam Books||Latest Jobs in Karnataka|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Private Jobs|