KPSC Departmental Examination
With the purpose to hire eligible and career- oriented job seekers for Government Jobs, Karnataka Public Services Commission is going to conduct KPSC Departmental Examination. Aspirants want to appear in KPSC Ist Session Exam need to submit KPSC Online Application Form till the last date that is 27-02-2018.
This year, KPSC Departmental Examination is going to be held from 12-05-2018 onwards till 31-05-2018. Candidates can get complete details regarding KPSC Departmental Examination 2018 by scrolling down the page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Overview Of This Page
How many times Departmental Examination is conducted?
This Departmental Examinations are conducted twice a year (May and October- November) in three stages. In the 1st stage examination some 4 subjects of application forms are large in numbers and for other subjects applications are small in numbers.
1st stage exam will be conducted in all the Districts and 2nd stage exam will be conducted in selected 9 Districts and also some of the subjects of examinations conducted in Bangalore only in the 3rd stage.
KPSC Departmental Examination
KPSC Selection Process:
- Initially selection of candidates for KPSC Department Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in both the sessions test.
- Shortlisted contenders will be called for final selection round that is Interview.
- To get recruited under Karnataka Public Services Commission contenders need to give its best performance in all rounds that are to be conducted by the organization.
Want to Know?
Steps To Apply For KPSC Departmental Examination:
- First of all candidates are required to open official website of organization that is kpsc.kar.nic.in to apply for KPSC Departmental Examination.
- Then, go to “For Applicants” section that is available at the right side of home page.
- Now, under that heading, applicants are required to hit on “Notification” tab.
- Afterwards, select appropriate link regarding the session 1 or Session 2 exam on new page as given below.
“DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION 2018 1ST SESSION” link
- Now PDF with details will appear on your screen, read the KPSC Departmental Exam advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- After that interested and eligible candidates may apply online by filling KPSC Departmental Examination Application Form in correct manner.
- Also, upload all documents, birth certificate, caste certificate (If any) and all other documents that are required along with KPSC Departmental Application Form.
- At last, check the KPSC Departmental Exam Application Form once again to remove any error if occur and finally press “Submit” tab.
- Don’t forget to take print out of KPSC Departmental Examination Online Application as it will be needed in future.
Download PDF: KPSC Departmental Exam Notification
Exemptions Regarding Qualifications:
Applicants who had qualified following subjects are exempted from some of the subjects or paper. Please have a look:
|Exemption in Subject and Paper||Degree/Diploma|
|General Law Part-I Paper-1||L. L. B / B. L|
|General Law Part-II||Candidates who are Law Graduates of any recognized University are exempted from passing part II.|
|Co-Operation Paper-2||Candidates who have passed B.Com. Degree of I.Com. examination of any recognized University or its equivalent with Advanced Accountancy as one of the subjects of the Study|
|Commercial Tax Higher Part-I Paper-3||Candidates who have passed B.Com. Degree of I.Com. Examination of any recognized University or its equivalent with “Advanced Accountancy’’ as one of the subjects of the Study or the Karnataka Accounts Entrance of Karnataka Government Technical Examination in Book-Keeping of the Senior Grade or G.D.A. Examination of the Bombay University, are exempted from answering the paper in “Book Keeping’’ and “Accountancy’’.|
|S.A.S. Part-3, Paper-1||Government servants who are Commerce Graduates of any recognized University with “Advanced Accountancy’’ as one of the subjects, for the degree course, are exempted from answering paper I of part III of SAS Examination|
|Treasury Accounts Part-II Paper-1||Government servants who is a Commerce Graduate of a recognized University with “Advanced Accountancy’’ as one of the subjects, in degree course, are exempted from answering paper I of part II Treasury Accounts Examination|
|Co-Operative Audit Examination Paper-2||Candidates who have passed B.Com. Examination B.B.M. or equivalent degree examination of any recognized University with Advance Accountancy as one of the subjects of study are exempted from answering the paper on Book-Keeping and Accountancy.|
Check Now: Karnataka PSC Exam Calendar
PAPER –I Subjects:
Following subjects will be included in paper-I and time duration of exam will be 3 Hours maximum marks will be 100:
- The Karnataka Forest Act,1963
- The Karnataka Forest Rules, 1969
- The Wildlife Protection Act,1972
- The Wildlife Protection Karnataka Rules, 1973
- The Forest (Concervation) Act, 1980
- The Forest (Concervation) Act, 1981
- The Karnataka Preservation of Trees Act, 1976
- The Karnataka Preservation of Trees Rules, 1977
Read Also: KPSC Syllabus In Details
PAPER –II Subjects:
Following subjects will be included in paper-II and time duration of exam will be 3 Hours, maximum marks will be 100:
- The Karnataka Forest Code,1976
- The Karnataka Forest Accounts Code,1976
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recongnition of Forest Rights Act, 2006
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recongnition of Forest Rights Rules, 2007
- The Karnataka Forest Manual, 1976
If any applicant fails in any subject/ Paper he/she may apply for re totalling of marks within 30 days of publication of results. In this concern candidate have to pay sum of Rs. 100/- as fee for each subject through Indian Postal Order.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
|Date to begin with KPSC Online Application Form||Ongoing|
|Last date of KPSC Exam Online Application||27-02-2018|
|Last date for fee payment||28-02-2018|
|KPSC Departmental 1st Session Exam Dates||Given below|
KPSC Departmental Exam Schedule:
How To: KPSC Login My Profile
KPSC Departmental Examination Timings:
- First session: from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Second session: from 02:00 am to 04:00 noon
To check KPSC notification directly visits above mention Official Link and also get other information related to KPSC Departmental Examination 2018. If you have any query or any suggestions regarding KPSC Departmental Examination details then write us on below provided comment box.
Our team will soon reply to it. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus or Face book to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On