KPSC Departmental Examination
Do you know KPSC Departmental Examination dates are released!! Every year Karnataka Public Services Commission conducts exams in two sessions. Commission conducts Service/Departmental Examinations to hire passionate, dedicated candidates towards their future. I- SESSION held between January to June 2nd session between July to December. Interested candidates against KPSC Departmental Examination 2017 can submit their application form through online mode on or before 30-01-2017.
Overview Of This Page
This Departmental Examinations are conducted twice a year in three stages. In the 1st stage examination some 4 subjects of application forms are large in numbers and for other subjects applications are small in numbers. 1st stage exam will be conducted in all the Districts and 2nd stage exam will be conducted in selected 9 Districts and also some of the subjects of examinations conducted in Bangalore only in the 3rd stage.
For more information regarding Departmental Examination SESSION Dates go through below section of page which is well equipped by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
KPSC Departmental Examination
Process of Hiring:
Candidates will be hired according to their performance in both the sessions test. After that selected candidates will be called for interview for final selection in Departmental Examination. To get recruitment under Karnataka Public Services Commission applicant need to give its best performance in all rounds that are to be conducted by the organization.
Want to Know?
Steps To Apply For KPSC Departmental Examination:
- First of all candidates are required to open official website of organization that is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Then, go to “For Applicants” section that is available at the right side of home page.
- Now, under that heading, applicants are required to hit on “Notification” tab.
- Afterwards, select “DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION 2017 I- SESSION” link on new page.
- Now PDF with details will appear on your screen, read the advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Now interested and eligible candidates may apply online by filling application form in correct manner.
- Also, upload all documents, birth certificate, caste certificate (If any) and all other documents that are required.
- At last, check the form once again to remove any error if occur and finally press “Submit” tab.
- Don’t forget to take print out of application form as it will be needed in future.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Exemptions Regarding Qualifications:
Applicants who had qualified following subjects are exempted from some of the subjects or paper. Please have a look:
|Exemption in Subject and Paper||Degree/Diploma|
|General Law Part-I Paper-1||L. L. B / B. L|
|General Law Part-II|
|Candidates who are Law Graduates of any recognized University are exempted from passing part II.|
|Co-Operation Paper-2||Candidates who have passed B.Com. Degree of I.Com. examination of any recognized University or its equivalent with Advanced Accountancy as one of the subjects of the Study|
|Commercial Tax Higher Part-I Paper-3||Candidates who have passed B.Com. Degree of I.Com. Examination of any recognized University or its equivalent with “Advanced Accountancy’’ as one of the subjects of the Study or the Karnataka Accounts Entrance of Karnataka Government Technical Examination in Book-Keeping of the Senior Grade or G.D.A. Examination of the Bombay University, are exempted from answering the paper in “Book Keeping’’ and “Accountancy’’.|
|S.A.S. Part-3, Paper-1||Government servants who are Commerce Graduates of any recognized University with “Advanced Accountancy’’ as one of the subjects, for the degree course, are exempted from answering paper I of part III of SAS Examination|
|Treasury Accounts Part-II Paper-1||Government servants who is a Commerce Graduate of a recognized University with “Advanced Accountancy’’ as one of the subjects, in degree course, are exempted from answering paper I of part II Treasury Accounts Examination|
|Co-Operative Audit Examination Paper-2||Candidates who have passed B.Com. Examination B.B.M. or equivalent degree examination of any recognized University with Advance Accountancy as one of the subjects of study are exempted from answering the paper on Book-Keeping and Accountancy.|
KPSC Departmental Examination PDF
PAPER –I Subjects:
Following subjects will be included in paper-I and time duration of exam will be 3 Hours maximum marks will be 100:
- The Karnataka Forest Act,1963
- The Karnataka Forest Rules, 1969
- The Wildlife Protection Act,1972
- The Wildlife Protection Karnataka Rules, 1973
- The Forest (Concervation) Act, 1980
- The Forest (Concervation) Act, 1981
- The Karnataka Preservation of Trees Act, 1976
- The Karnataka Preservation of Trees Rules, 1977
Read Also: KPSC Syllabus In Details
PAPER –II Subjects:
Following subjects will be included in paper-II and time duration of exam will be 3 Hours, maximum marks will be 100:
- The Karnataka Forest Code,1976
- The Karnataka Forest Accounts Code,1976
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recongnition of Forest Rights Act, 2006
- The Scheduled Tribes and other Traditional Forest Dwellers Recongnition of Forest Rights Rules, 2007
- The Karnataka Forest Manual, 1976
If any applicant fails in any subject/ Paper he/she may apply for retotalling of marks within 30 days of publication of results. In this concern candidate have to pay sum of Rs. 100/- as fee for each subject through Indian Postal Order.
You Can Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
|Starting Date I-Session Application Form||01-01-2017|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||30-01-2017|
|Last Date Of Fees Payment||31-01-2017|
|Starting Date I-Session Application Form||15-02-2017|
|Session-I Exam Will Held On||18-03-2017|
To check notification directly visit above mention Official Link and also get other information related to KPSC Departmental Examination 2017. If you have any query or any suggestions then write us on below provided comment box. Our team will soon reply to it. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D and follow us on Google Plus or Face book to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On