KPSC Hall Ticket
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released KPSC Hall Ticket for those candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming recruitment exam. For the purpose of selecting willing candidates to fill the vacant positions of FDA, SDA.
Aspirants who are going to appear in the KPSC Exam which will be held on 04.02.2018 to 11.02.2018 can easily download their Karnataka PSC Admit Card through the direct link which is presented below.
This Page Includes:
To download the KPSC Admit Card, you have to visit to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission that is “kpsc.kar.nic.in” through online mode by following the handy steps which are provided below.
For this concern, you are required to enter the Registration ID & Date of Birth. It is compulsory for every candidate to bring KPSC Hall Ticket 2018 along with them at the time of Written Examination otherwise you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Procedure to download KPSC 2018 Hall Ticket:
Candidates who are looking for the Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket can easily download it using the given instructions which are provided for your convenience. Must have a look…
- First of all, every candidate have to logon to the official web portal of the Karnataka Public Service Commission that is “kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Now press against the “Apply Online Admission Ticket” box available in the mid of the homepage.
- Choose and hit on “PressHere to Download the Admission Ticket for FDA/SDA” link.
- Now this will navigate you on the new tab which requires the login details.
- Fill the empty boxes with the required details such as KPSC ID and Date of Birth as shown in the underneath picture.
- After that, press on the “Download Admission Ticket” button.
- Now sit relax as it will take some of the seconds to open.
- In few seconds,KPSC FDA SDA Exam Hall Ticketwill be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- At last, save KPSC Exam Hall Ticket on your desktop or take the print out of kpsc.kar.nic.in Hall Ticketand bring it at the time of examination.
Direct Link To Download: KPSC Hall Ticket
KPSC Hall Ticket
Karnataka PSC Exam Pattern:
- It consists of Objective Type Questions.
- Four options will be provided along with every question, from which you have to mark any one right answer.
- Total no. of questions is 350.
- Time Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes.
Get Here Details Of: KPSC Syllabus
What is the procedure of KPSC Recruitment?
Selection of the aspirants for SDA or FDA Vacancies will be done through their performance in written exam followed by interview process. Participating contenders can download their KPSC FDA SDA Exam Admit Card from above stated official link.
Information Available In KPSC Exam Admit Card:
- Registration No.
- Name of Applicant
- Roll No.
- exam date & Time
- Center of Exam
- Signature etc
Get Here: KPSC Question Papers
Important Dates of KPSC Exams:
Date of Examination for FDA SDA: 04.02.2018 to 11.02.2018
Now, get more relevant details about KPSC Hall Ticket 2018 from this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Karnataka PSC Recruitment||Karnataka PSC Exam Calendar|
|KPSC Rank List||KPSC Result|
|KPSC Hall Ticket||KPSC Answer Key|
|KPSC Login||PSC Exam Books|