KPSC Hall Ticket
Today on 01-06-2019, KPSC Hall Ticket of FDA/SDA (June) Exam has been issued online at its official website. Karnataka PSC FDA/SDA Exam is scheduled to be held on 08 & 09th June 2019 and 16th June 2019. Applicants can download KPSC Hall Ticket from this page. With help of below provided link, candidates can download KPSC Admit Card easily.
Overview of KPSC Hall Ticket 2019:
|Name of Conducting Body||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply||31-03-2019|
|KPSC FDA Exam Date||08 & 09-06-2019|
|KPSC SDA Exam Date||16-06-2019|
|Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket Status||Issued|
KPSC Hall Ticket
Candidates can get KPSC 2019 Hall Ticket by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth. KPSC Hall Ticket Download Link will be updated soon on this page. You need to follow below provided steps to download KPSC FDA/ SDA Hall Ticket from official website.
How to Download Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket 2019?
- First of all you need to log on to the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to download KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket.
- After reaching to home page of official website select and hit on “Apply Online-Admission Ticket Download” link.
- Then on next page hit on “Press Here To Download Admission Ticket For FDA/SDA Examination” tab.
- Within few seconds a dialog box of KPSC Admit Card will be opened asking some details such as your user name and password.
- Enter asked details and press on “Submit” tab to KPSC FDA Hall Ticket Download.
- Then your Karnataka PSC Exam Admit Card will appear in front of you.
- Now, Download KPSC Exam Admit Card, check the details printed on it.
- Keep your KPSC SDA Hall Ticket safe for examination purpose.
- Don’t forget to carry KPSC Admit Card at the time of examination.
Direct Link to Download: KPSC FDA/SDA (June) Exam Hall Ticket
Check Karnataka PSC Related Links:
|Karnataka PSC Recruitment||Get Details|
|Karnataka PSC Exam Calendar||Get Details|
|KPSC Result||Get Details|
|KPSC Departmental Examination||Get Details|
|KPSC KAS Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|KPSC Answer Key||Get Details|
|KPSC New Syllabus||Get Details|
|KPSC KAS Application Form||Get Details|
|KPSC KAS Syllabus||Get Details|
|KPSC Question Papers||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
What is New in KPSC Exam Pattern 2019?
For Paper 1 (Compulsory Kannada):
understanding of the subject
|Usage of words||25|
|Brevity of the Subject||25|
|Knowledge of words||25|
|Translation from English to|
For Paper 2 & Paper 3:
|General English or General Kannada||100 marks|
|General Knowledge||100 marks|
Details Printed On KPSC SDA & FDA Admit Card 2019:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Gender in KPSC Hall Ticket
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
KPSC Hall Ticket Download Here:
Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to conduct written exam on 08 & 09-06-2019 and 16-06-2019 for selection to the Posts of First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant. So, awaited aspirants can simply download their KPSC Admit Card from here.
You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates about Karnataka Public Service Commission Hall Ticket. If you have any doubt you can leave a comment in the comment box about KPSC Hall Ticket. Our team member will resolve their all queries at our best level.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Techniques To Prepare for Exam||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||How To Find Online Study Material|
|How To Score Good Grades||Tips To Create Study Guide|