KPSC Login My Profile
Those who find trouble in KPSC Login My Profile, they can check Thulasi PSC (Recruitment) Login Step by Step Guide through below page.
Kerala Public Service Commission is the state government licensed organization which conducts various recruitment exams for providing better platform to those candidates who are seeking for the latest government jobs in Kerala.
|Latest update on 23/03/2018|
Kerala Public Service Commission has released vacancy notification to notify eligible candidates about 39 the vacant positions of Several Driver/Pharmacist/Forest Ranger/Asst. Candidates willing to get Kerala PSCJobs can apply by submitting their applications online to the official website i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in Last date for contenders to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 is 18-04-2018.
Get rest details>> Kerala PSC Recruitment
KPSC Login My Profile Thulasi PSC Registration Procedure is the process through which candidates can get registered on the official web portal of the KPSC and become a registered user.
Candidates have to follow listed guidelines and instructions in order to complete their KPSC Login My Profile and also to fill the KPSC Online Application Form. Now get all the details regarding KPSC Login My Profile through the whole page which is furnished by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
KPSC Login My Profile
Candidates who are interested to avail this chance, they have to complete their KPSC Login My Profile Procedure and generate the Login User ID and Password for different usage.
This Thulasi KPSC Login My Profile Registration is valid for 5 years in which you can apply for any upcoming job directly by selecting apply now with the help of the email id and password.
Procedure to do KPSC Login My Profile One Time Registration
KPSC Login My Profile Thulasi One Time Registration:
- First of all, Candidates are required to visit to the official web portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission that is “www.keralapsc.gov.in”.
- Now interested candidate have to hit on the “One Time Registration” Option present in the middle of the homepage.
- Now new website will be opened on your digital screen where you have to go to the “New Registration” tab available in the right side of the homepage.
- After that, hit on the “Sign UP” button.
- New page will be navigated to your screen where you have to fill the KPSC Login My Profile One Time Registration 2018 Form including all the personal details correctly in prescribed format.
- After that, press on the “Register” button present underneath of the page.
- Now hit on “Generate OTP” number.
- Then you will see a new dialog box asking for filling up the CAPTCHA code.
- After that, hit on Submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mail ID / Mobile Number.
You Can Also Check: Kerala PSC Notification
Procedure of KPSC Login My Profile
Now candidates are required to go back to the previous page and on the right side you have to enter the “User ID, Password and Access Code” in the space provided in dialog box as shown in below given image.
- Then you have to fill the required details in the Thulasi KPSC Login My Profile Page and press “proceed” button.
- Fill the Personal Details such as Name, Date of Birth, Qualifications, Blood Group, Nationality, Enter the caste, Present address, whole address details, STD code and your residence phone number, enter your mobile number, Name of the Father and Mother, Occupation of the father and mother etc in the boxes.
- All the particulars must be filled carefully and also check all the entered Details.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
Upload Documents and Photographs:
Now candidates are required to upload the essential documents, certificates, photographs and signatures as mentioned below:
- High quality image of candidate’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified
- Good quality image of candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified
- Photocopy of 10th certificate
- Photocopy of 12th certificate
- Photocopy of Graduation degree
- Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate in pdf format (Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or Certificate from the Head of the Department/ Institute (format specified in Appendix A of the Information Brochure)
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Details of the valid Identity Document* (ID) (The same ID, in original, should be carried to the examination hall)
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment
- Valid Identity Document: Passport/ PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar-UID/ College ID/ Employee ID/ Driving License
- Once you upload these relevant documents then you have to make payment of application form through online mode by using debit/ credit or cash.
- Pay your application fee after ensuring your category.
- For payment of application fee, you have to hit fee payment option and then hit pay fee link.
- Now read the instructions carefully.
- After that, make payment.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
- Now candidates are required to check all the details once again.
- Then you have to press on the appropriate link for final submission.
- At the end, don’t forget to take a print out of the application form for future usage.
Forgot User ID/Password of KPSC Login My Profile
- Again move the cursor towards the “Forget Password?” link available at the right side of the homepage and open it.
- Now a new page will be opened on your digital screen where you have to fill the required details in the dialog boxes.
- Then hit on the “Reset” button and enter the “New Password”.
- This will reset your old password and “New Password” will be allotted.
- You can also reset over your mobile by using small message service.
- The candidates have to sent a SMS to 166 OTHERWISE 51969 OR 9223166166
- Type KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH.
Forgot Registration Number, Read: Steps to Retrieve Registration Number
How to Recover Kerala PSC Thulasi User ID?
- Recover the KPSC OTR user ID by sending a SMS from the following set-up to get USER ID.
- Candidates who lost their user ID could sent the SMS through their listed mobile number merely.
- To Type KL USR send SMS to 166 otherwise 51969 or 9223166166.
- In case any applicant will have not recover with using beyond all methods.
- They will have a chance to recuperate their user ID plus Password by Dialing Kerala PSC help desk to 0471 2554000 with the help of your registration particulars like submitted name, mobile number plus etc.
- The KPSC Tulasi Help desk representative would track your User ID.
For rest of the information about KPSC Login My Profile, you may check this Official Website and stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding same. You may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to grab updated information on your timeline wall directly. If you have any query then you can write your comment in comment box which is given below. We will definitely solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On