Krishna DCCB Recruitment
Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank has released a vacancy notification as Krishna DCCB Recruitment. Organization has planned to recruit eligible and suitable candidates for filling up 50 vacant posts of Staff Assistants and clerks. Applicants who find themselves eligible can apply for Staff Assistants Jobs by filling Online Application Form prior 29.07.2017. Grasp all details about Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2017 from here.
Content of the page:
Personals desirous to make their career in banking sector can apply against Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Notification. Grab more details about Krishna DCCB Recruitment–2018 like eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, how to fill Application form etc. by going through this page which is well created by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Krishna DCCB Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Closing Date of Applying||29.07.2017|
Krishna DCCB Vacancy:
|Category||Number of Posts|
- Contenders applying for Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Staff Assistants Jobs must have possessed Graduation from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for Krishna DCCB Clerk Recruitment:
Age of applicant for Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Clerk Recruitment should be minimum 18 years while maximum age is 30 years. Those who come under reserved category will get relaxation in age as listed here.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe||5 years|
|Backward Class||3 years|
|Physically Challenged (General)||10 years|
|Physically Challenged(SC/ST)||15 years|
|Physically Challenged (BC Category)||13 years|
Application fee for Krishna DCCB Vacancies:
Application fee including Bank and other charges (non- refundable) is listed in tabular form. Remember, Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Aspirants have to pay requisite fees/intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
|SC/ST/PC/EXS bank charges||Rs. 350/-|
|OC/BC (application fee + bank charges)||Rs. 600/-|
Selection Process for Krishna DCCB Job:
Assortment of contenders for Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment is based on performance in Online Written Examination followed by Interview which is conducted by the officials of the Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Limited. Those who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for an Online Test/Examination.
Read Now: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
It consists of these things.
- Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
- Online Test/Examination marks: 175 marks
- Interview – 25 marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers
START Practice With Bank Online Test Now!!
Pay scale & emoluments for Krishna DCCB Jobs:
- Selected aspirants will get Rs.11765/- to 30305/- per month as pay amount along with 4 Stagnation Increments of Rs.1145/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale.
- At present the total starting emoluments are around Rs. 18,000/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
- Other allowances & perquisites admissible as per the rules of the Bank from time to time.
Ways to fill Krishna DCCB Application form:
- At first and foremost step, candidates have to visit official website of the organization that is krishnadccb.com
- Hit on “Notifications” section accessible at top menu bar.
- At new page, you need to press on “Staff Assistants Recruitment Notification 2017” link.
- Go through detailed Krishna DCCB Notification with utmost care.
- If eligible, then download application form by hitting on “Apply Online for Staff Assistant Recruitment” link.
- Login with Registration number and Password.
- Hit on Submit button.
- After that, you may fill Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank application form as per requirements.
- Attach all required documents along with scanned recent passport size photograph, signature in the space given on application form.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Hit on submit option for submission of it.
- At last you need to obtain a hard copy of it for future reference.
Download Here: Registration Form
|Closure of registration of application||29.07.2017|
|Closure for editing application details||29.07.2017|
|Last date for printing your application||13.08.2017|
|Online Fee Payment||18.07.2017 to 29.07.2017|
|Tentative date of written test (online)||August 2017|
To know more about Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|