Karnataka State Aids Prevention Society has released a vacancies notification regarding KSAPS Recruitment 2016. A walk-in interview is going to be organized by Karnataka State Aids Prevention Society in order to hire-up candidates for Epidemiologist, Assistant Director, Financial Assistant and other various Posts.
Candidates may apply for the openings by attending walk-in-interview against KSAPS Vacancies which is going to be held on particular date which is represented below. To know more details KSAPS Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through below section of this page which is written by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Karnataka State Aids Prevention Society|
|Date of Walk-In||14th July 2016|
|Assistant Director (ICTC)||01|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||01|
|Senior Medical Officer||20|
|District ICTC Supervisor||01|
Applying candidates should possess MBBS / MD / DNB / Post graduate Degree / Diploma/ Graduate in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute according to post.
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Age of candidates should not be more than 62 years as on date of applying.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director (ICTC)||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Financial Assistant||Rs. 17,000/-|
|Senior Medical Officer||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Data Manager||Rs. 13,000/-|
|District ICTC Supervisor||Rs. 16,200/-|
A walk-In interview will be organized by Karnataka State Aids Prevention Society to select talented applicants for above stated posts. Whole classification of contenders will be based on their appearance in interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Process to apply for KSAPS Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply for opening by attending Walk-in-Interview and Walk-in-Interview is going to be held on particular date which is represented below.
- Candidates may download the format of application form official site of organization that is ksaps.gov.in
- Aspirants must fill prescribed application form with exact information.
- Filled in application form along with enclosures (photocopies of age proof, educational qualification and experience) should be submitted at Walk-in-Interview.
- Contenders must carry original and attested photocopies of all mandatory and supporting documents such as age proof, educational qualification and experience.
Office of the Project Director,
Karnataka State AIDS Prevention
Sir C.V. Raman General Hospital,
2nd Floor, 80 feet Road,
Latest Jobs in Bangalore – Check Here
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 14th July 2016
Visit the Official Notification to get more details about KSAPS Recruitment 2016.
KSAPS Recruitment 2016 Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|