KSET Admit Card
For appearing in Karnataka SET exam, get KSET Admit Card from here. University of Mysore organizes KSET exam on 31 December 2017. Applicants who have submitted KSET application form will be able to download KSET Hall Ticket. Karnataka SET paper is going to be held at 11 nodal centres all across Karnataka. Karnataka State Eligibility Test is organized to shortlist contenders for post of lectureship/Assistant Professor in Karnataka. You may download KSET Admit Card 2018 by following simple steps.
Over-view of page:
Karnataka SET paper will organize in three sessions i.e. Paper 1, Paper 2 & Paper 3. With help of roll no, date of birth or registration number, you may download Karnataka SET Admit Card. Candidates may avail more details about KSET Admit Card 2018 by scrolling down this page customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
KSET Admit Card
How can you access KSET Hall Ticket 2018?
For getting KSET exam hall ticket, aspirants are required to follow listed steps.
- Visit official site of organization of organization kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Move your cursor to right side under “News and Events” section.
- Select Karnataka SET Admit Card 2018 link accessible there.
- On choosing Karnataka SET call letter link, you will be moved to new page.
- Put all required details like roll no, date of birth or registration number as per need.
- Your Karnataka SET call letter will open up at your screen.
- Aspirants may save KSET hall ticket 2018 & carry it at time of appearing for Karnataka SET.
Do You Know: How to Download Admit Card?
KSET exam pattern:
- KSET exam consists of three papers.
- Karnataka State Eligibility Test comprise of Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ).
- KSET exam will be organized in two separate sessions as listed here.
Paper-I: General Paper is on Teaching and Aptitude:
- This Paper is of general nature and is organized to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the aspirants.
- It is designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.
- You need to attempt 50 questions out of 60 questions.
Check Here: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Paper-II: Subject Paper:
- It comprise of questions based on the subject chosen by the candidate.
- Each paper contains Test Booklet containing 50 compulsory Multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of two marks each, maximum marks are 100.
Paper-III: Subject paper (in depth questions):
- This Paper will consist of 75 Multiple-choice (MCQ) compulsory questions.
- Each question will carry two marks and maximum marks will be 150.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||1 ¼ Hours (09.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M)|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 ¼ Hours (11.00 A.M to 12.15 PM)|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 ½ Hours (01.30 P.M to 4.00 P.M)|
Must Read: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Content to be printed on KSET Admit Card:
- Registration number of candidate
- Candidate’s name
- Date of KSET 2018 examination
- KSET 2018 exam center
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Seal and signature of the examiner
To gain more details about KSET Admit card 2018, contenders may visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for receiving more updates concerning admit card, exam results etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KSET Notification||KSET Syllabus|
|Karnataka State Eligibility Test Notification||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|