University of Mysore will release KSET Notification for the upcoming Karnataka State Eligibility Test. Candidates who wish to apply for the Karnataka KSET Exam must check Eligibility, Dates and fill online Karnataka SET Application Form before the last date from here. Candidates who clear this exam will be able to apply for the Assistant professor Jobs in the State of Karnataka.
KSET 2021 Highlights:
|Full Form||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Government of Karnataka|
- There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET Exam 2021.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree and should have scored more than 55 per cent from a reputed and recognized university.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST Category will be get 5% age relaxation.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
What is the Exam Pattern of KSET 2021?
- The test will comprise three papers and will be held in two sessions is of 100 marks each.
- The examination for all the three papers will consist of only Objectives Questions.
- The test will be held in two sessions.
- Duration of Exam for Paper I and II is 1 hr 15 min and for Paper III is 2 hr 30 min
- In paper I 50 out of 60 questions is to be attempted while in Paper II and III all questions are compulsory.
|First||I||General Paper is on Teaching & Aptitude|
|Second||II||Subject paper (in-depth questions)|
Read Here: Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
KSET Test Centers:
The KSET is going to be conducted in following cities:
Check Out: Latest Teaching Jobs
When will the KSET 2021 Admit Card Released?
KSET Admit Card will be released before few days of exam and can be downloaded from the official website of KSET. Karnataka State Eligibility Test Admit Card will contain candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, exam venue and other details.
How much is the KSET Application Fee?
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 550/-|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
How to fill KSET Application Form 2021?
To fill Karnataka SET Online Application Form follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal that is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Now hit on “Notification” tab, available in menu bar.
- From the drop down list you have to hit on “Download Notification” link.
- Select the language of notification.
- PDF file of Karnataka SET Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You need to read all the details mentioned in KSET Notification.
- Afterwards you are required to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to register yourself and get your registration ID and password.
- After obtaining ID and password you have to login to your account by using the same.
- Now fill Karnataka SET Application form in correct manner and upload the scanned documents. Then press “Submit” button.
- At last you are required to take a print out of filled application form and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to the below mentioned address.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
KSET 2021 Important Dates:
|Release of KSET Notification 2021||1st week of February 2021|
|KSET Application Form Submission Starts||1st week of February 2021|
|Karnataka SET Application Form 2021 submission last date||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date of application submission with late fees||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit a hard copy of the Application with Bank Challan||March 2021|
|Downloading of KSET Admit Card 2021||Mid of December 2021|
|KSET Lecturer Assistant Professor Exam Date 2021||2nd week of April 2021|
|K-SET 2021 Result Declaration Date||May 2021|
How can I Download KSET Karnataka Result?
KSET 2021 Result will be declared after the successful conduction of exam. Result will be available in online mode on the official website. Candidates can use their registration ID and Password to download their KSET Result.
Qualifying Criteria for Karnataka SET:
|Category||Total Qualifying Marks (In %)|
|For OBC Category||27|
|For SC Category||15|
|For ST Category||7.50|
|For PWD Category||03|
|For Unreserved Category||47.50|
Karnataka KSET Selection Process
Candidates have to clear the KSET 2021 to get selected for the Lecturer and Assistant Professor Post. Qualified candidates then have to appear in the Counselling Round followed by Document Verification. Candidates have to carry original documents for verification.
Also, Visit these Recommended Links:
|KSET Hall Ticket||Details|
Karnataka SET Exam Notification
Manasa Gangothri organizes the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) every year. Candidates who clear this Exam will be hired as lecturer or Assistant professor in a University or college.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Karnataka SET 2021 must read the Notification of KSET or KSET Notification in Detail and check their eligibility. After that, candidates who fulfill the required eligibility have to fill online application form.
Check Out: List of Universities in Karnataka
Karnataka SET 2021 Exam
Karnataka SET is organizing in 39 various subjects. Result of Karnataka State Eligibility Test will be declared after successful conduction of exam. Selected candidates will be eligible to apply for the assistant professor job in the state of Karnataka.
To collect more information about KSET Notification 2021, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Govt Jobs in Karnataka||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|