University of Mysore is going to release the KSET Notification 2019 for the coming Karnataka State Eligibility Test. Candidates who wish to apply for the Karnataka KSET Exam must check Eligibility, Dates and fill online Karnataka SET Application Form before the last date from here. Candidates who clear this exam will be able to apply for the Assistant professor Jobs in the State of Karnataka.
KSET 2019 Highlights
|Full Form||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Government of Karnataka|
|Exam Date||December 2019|
- There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET Exam 2019
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree and should have scored more than 55 per cent from a reputed and recognized university.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST Category will be get 5% age relaxation.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
What is the Exam Pattern of KSET 2019?
- The test will comprise three papers and will be held in two sessions is of 100 marks each.
- The examination for all the three papers will consist of only Objectives Questions.
- The test is expected to be held in last week of December 2019 in two sessions.
- Duration of Exam for Paper I and II is 1 hr 15 min and for Paper III is 2 hr 30 min
- In paper I 50 out of 60 questions is to be attempted while in Paper II and III all questions are compulsory.
|First||I||General Paper is on Teaching & Aptitude|
|Second||II||Subject paper (in-depth questions)|
Read Here: Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
KSET Test Centers:
The KSET is going to be conducted in following cities:
Check Out: Latest Teaching Jobs
When will the KSET 2019 Admit Card Released?
KSET Admit Card will be released in 3rd week of Feb 2019 and can be downloaded from the official website of KSET. Karnataka State Eligibility Test Admit Card will contain candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, exam venue and other details.
How much is the KSET Application Fee?
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 550/-|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
How to fill KSET Application Form 2019?
To fill Karnataka SET Online Application Form follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal that is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Now hit on “Notification” tab, available in menu bar.
- From the drop down list you have to hit on “Download Notification” link.
- Select the language of notification.
- PDF file of Karnataka SET Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You need to read all the details mentioned in KSET Notification.
- Afterwards you are required to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to register yourself and get your registration ID and password.
- After obtaining ID and password you have to login to your account by using the same.
- Now fill Karnataka SET Application form in correct manner and upload the scanned documents. Then press “Submit” button.
- At last you are required to take a print out of filled application form and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope and send it to the below mentioned address.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
KSET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||2nd week of October 2019|
|Apply Online Starting Date||2nd week of October 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||2nd week of November 2019|
|Last Date to Submit|
Form With Late Fees
|3rd week of November 2019|
|Submission of Hard Copy of|
Application with Bank Challan
|3rd week of November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of December 2019|
|Exam Date||last week of December 2019|
|Result Declaration||January 2020|
How can I Download KSET Karnataka Result?
As per the KSET Notification, KSET 2019 Result will be declared in the month of January 2020 after the successful conduction of exam. Result will be available in online mode on the official website. Candidates can use their registration ID and Password to download their KSET Result.
Read Here: How to Check Result Online?
Qualifying Criteria for Karnataka SET 2019
|Category||Total Qualifying Marks (In %)|
|For OBC Category||27|
|For SC Category||15|
|For ST Category||7.50|
|For PWD Category||03|
|For Unreserved Category||47.50|
Karnataka KSET Selection Process
Candidates have to clear the KSET 2019 to get selected for the Lecturer and Assistant Professor Post. Qualified candidates then have to appear in the Counselling Round followed by Document Verification. Candidates have to carry original documents for verification.
Also, Visit these Recommended Links:
|KSET Hall Ticket||Get Details|
|KSET Syllabus||Get Details|
|KSET Result||Get Details|
|KSET Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
Karnataka SET Exam Notification
Manasa Gangothri organizes the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET 2019) every year. KSET 2019 Exam is conducted in the first week of December 2019. Candidates who clear this Exam will be hired as lecturer or Assistant professor in a University or college.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Karnataka SET 2019 must read the Notification of KSET or KSET Notification in Detail and check their eligibility. After that, candidates who fulfill the required eligibility have to fill online application form between 2nd week of October 2019 to 2nd week of November 2019.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Karnataka SET 2019 Exam
Karnataka SET is organized in 39 various subjects and will be held in December 2019. Result of Karnataka State Eligibility Test will be declared in January 2020. Selected candidates will be elgible to apply for the assistant professor job in the state of Karnataka
To collect more information about KSET Notification 2019, stay connected with us on this page. For any information and query, you can ask in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|