Karnataka State Pollution Control Board has released a job advertisement named as KSPCB Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible candidates on vacant positions of Field Assistant, Officer Manager.
Interested candidates may apply for KSPCB Vacancy through online mode by visiting its official website given below. Aspirants will be required to submit online application form before the last date.
|Organization name||Karnataka State Pollution Control Board|
|Post name||Field Assistant, Officer Manager|
|Closing date||Updating Soon|
The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of computer Based Examination and interview performance. To obtain more information regarding KSPCB Recruitment 2019, you may scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com
KSPCB Vacancies 2019 Details:
|Name of The Post|
|Manager (For IT)|
|Assistant Environment Officer (HK)|
|Assistant Scientific Officer (HK)|
|Scientific Assistant (HK)|
|Legal Assistant (HK)|
|Field Assistant (HK)|
|First Grade Assistant (HK)|
|Second Grade Assistant (HK)|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Eligibility Required For KSPCB Recruitment 2019:
Candidates applying for Karnataka State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 should have BE, ME, M.Sc, B.A and Degree from recognized university or institute.
Age Limitations For KSPCB Jobs 2019:
- Applying contenders for Karnataka State Pollution Control Board Vacancy 2019 should lie between 18 to 35 years in age.
- The relaxation will provided to reserved category aspirants as per norms.
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Salary structure for KSPCB Jobs 2019:
Appointed contenders for Karnataka State Pollution Control Board Jobs will be paid by satisfying amount of monthly salary which has been described below.
|Manager (For IT)||Rs.56,550/- to Rs.79,800/-.|
|Assistant Environment Officer||Rs. 22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|Assistant Scientific Officer||Rs. 22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs.16,000/- to Rs.29,600/-|
|Legal Assistant||Rs. 22,800/- to Rs.43,200/-|
|Field Assistant||Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/-|
|First Grade Assistant||Rs.14,550/- to Rs.26,700/-|
|Second Grade Assistant||Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/|
Application fee for KSPCB 2019 Recruitment:
Aspirants applying for Karnataka PCB Vacancy have to pay an amount as application fee which will be deposited through online mode by using bank challan/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs:- 600/-
- For Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates application fee Rs:- 300/-
- For Ex Serviceman candidates application fee Rs:- 50/-
Selection Process for Karnataka PCB Recruitment 2019:
Karnataka State Pollution Control Board is going to conduct Computer Based Examination (CBT) for the selection of eligible candidates. After that, candidates qualified in CBT will be called for interview with their important documents and certificates for verification.
What Is The Applying Process For KSPCB Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website that is.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Hit on appropriate link regarding KSPCB Recruitment moving in what’s new section home page.
- Aspirants must read complete notification to get details related to above mentioned posts.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” button.
- Fill complete KSPCB online application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with KSPCB application form.
- Now, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the last, download and take print out copy of duly filled application form for future use.
Get Here: KSPCB Official Website
Application Closing Date: Updating Soon
Aspirants may go through Official Link to obtain more information related to KSPCB Recruitment 2019. If, you have any query relate to this post then you may ask it in below given comment box. Our expert will solve your query ASAP!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Jobs In Karnataka|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|