KU PGCET Syllabus
Download Subject Wise PDF of KU PGCET Syllabus from here. To do better preparation candidates are advised to prepare from latest KU PGCET Subject Wise Syllabus as well KU PGCET Exam Pattern which is given below.
Kaktiya University conducts this exam for admission purpose and this University is situated at Warangal, Telangana India. Kaktiya University was recognized in the year of 1976 and offers 120 undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
This Page Includes:
What is KU PGCET 2018?
KU PGCET 2018 is an entrance exam and conducted for candidates who want to get admitted to various PG courses as well as five years integrated Master of Science course. Kaktiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is a state-level test organized by the Kaktiya University, Telangana.
To get more details regarding KU PGCET Syllabus 2018, go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
KU PGCET Syllabus
KU PGCET Syllabus for M.A. (English):
- Literary Appreciation of Poem & Prose Passage
- English Grammar
- Books & Authors
- Figures of Speech
- Literary Terms
- Ages & Movements
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
KU PGCET Exam Syllabus for M.A. (Economics)
- Eco Development & Indian Eco Problems
- Eco, Macro Eco
KU PGCET 2018 Syllabus for M.A. (Pub. Adm.):
- Concept & Theories
- Management of Resources
- Indian Administration
M.A. (Pol. Sc.) Syllabus:
- History of India
- History of Modern
- Europe, Theories & Institutions
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
KU PGCET Syllabus 2018 for M.A. (Sociology)
- Scope & Nature
- Its Relation to Other
- Status of women in Hindu Society
- Human Society
- Social Contract
- Management Aptitude
- Language Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Test of Reasoning
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
KU PGCET M.A. Syllabus (Social Work):
- Social Groups
- Social Institutions
- Human Society
- Social Problems
- Social Work
KU PGCET M.Ed Syllabus:
- School Management & System of Education
- Foundation of Education
- Psychological foundation of Education
- Educational Technology & Computer Education
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
KU PGCET Syllabus for M.A. (Tourism Mngt.)
- Mauryan Empire,
- Geographical conditions of India
- Vedic Culture
- Western Impact on India
Download KU PGCET Syllabus PDF Subject wise
KU PGCET Exam Pattern 2018:
Candidates need to check KU PGCET Exam Pattern which is given in detail:
- KU PGCET 2018 will be organized only in offline mode.
- KU PGCET Question Paper will be of multiple choice objective types in nature.
- Total time duration is 150 minutes.
- KU PGCET Entrance Test contains total 100 questions and 1 mark is given for each correct question.
- All the questions are in English language.
- For M. Ped course, KU PGCET 2018 will be of 75 marks with 75 multiple choice questions.
- For the remaining 25 marks will be on the basis of the sports performance by the candidates and will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education.
- Com. Entrance Test shall be common for M.Com. General, M.Com. (FA), M.Com. (B & I), M.Com. (CA).
- Sc. (Mathematics) Entrance Test shall be common for M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.Sc.(Statistics), and M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics).
- For PG courses in Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Food Science & Technology, and M Sc in MIT, there will be no entrance test.
KU PGCET Exam Pattern 2018 Highlights:
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen Paper Based) both|
|Number of papers||1|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple choice objective type of questions|
|KU PGCET 2018 Exam duration||150 minutes|
|KU PGCET Exam language||English|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
KU PGCET 2018 Marking Scheme:
- Total marks of KU PGCET 2018 Exam will be 100
- Total questions asked in KU PGCET Exam is 100
- Each question carry 100 marks
- In KU PGCET 2018, there is no negative marking.
KU PGCET Books:
|English||Contemporary English Grammar, Structures and Composition||David Green|
|English||A Glossary of Literary Terms||M.H. Abrams|
|Combined Subjects||All India Kakatiya University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (KU PGCET) Books 201||Vikram editorial board|
|M.E./M.Tech/EC/TC||Success Guide PGCET-M.E./M.Tech/EC/TC||Team of Experts|
|PGCET||Final Touch to PGCET||Dr. Shradha Runwal Gadiya|
|M.E./M.Tech/CSE/ISE||Success Guide PGCET-M.E./M.Tech/CSE/ISE||Vasantha Book House|
|M.E./M.Tech/Mech Engg||Success Guide PGCET-M.E./M.Tech/Mech Engg||Team of Experts|
Get more details in concern to KU PGCET Syllabus 2018 from the Official Link. Stay in touch with this web portal for getting more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KUPGCET 2018 Application||Kakatiya University Time Table|
|Kakatiya University Affiliated Colleges||Written Exam Techniques|
|KU PGCET Hall Ticket||KU PGCET Counselling|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||How To Prepare For Online Exam|