Kumaun University Counselling
Kumaun University, Nainital organizes B.Ed / M.Ed/LLB Entrance Exam in April 2019. After declaration of result, Kumaun University Counselling will be held on scheduled dates for admission in B.Ed, M.Ed, LLB courses. Check seat allotment process & counseling schedule from here.
Kumaun University 2019 Counselling will be organized online for admission in B.Ed, M.Ed, LLB programmes. It is necessary for all the candidates to participate in counselling along with required documents.
Kumaun University Counselling Schedule 2019:
Counselling Dates 2019
|B.Ed Counselling Schedule|
|Date of Counselling fee deposit||July 2019|
|Deadline for Choice Filling||July 2019|
|Allotment letter must be|
|Admissions must be taken from||July 2019|
|M.ED Counselling Schedule|
|Merit list (Gen Category)/|
|Merit list (Reserved category)/|
Venue: Kumaun University campus
Kumaun University.Ed, M.Ed, LLB Counselling Dates:
Counselling for B.Ed session will commence in July 2019 while Merit list for General & Reserved category will be available in September 2019 for counselling. After result of counselling, you may report to college along with documents to complete admission formalities.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing all details concerning Kumaun University Counselling 2019 on this page for your ease. Have a look below!
Kumaun University Counselling
Aspirants who qualify M.Ed/B.Ed/LLB Entrance Exam 2019 are only eligible for Counselling. After counseling & seat allotment, you must report at allotted college along with all essential documents for admission in relevant course.
Kumaun University Counseling Fee:
Candidates appearing for M.ED counselling are required to pay Rs.500/- as counselling fee in form of Bank Challan.
Get Here All India: Counselling Schedule
Kumaun University Seat Allotment Process:
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list marks, category for applicant as well as availability of seats.
- Candidates must have to pay mandatory counseling fee to reserve their seats and they must pay Admission Fees through demand draft.
Required Documents (Original +photocopies):
- High School (Class X) Intermediate (Class XII) Mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Graduation Degree/Mark sheet.
- Ed Degree/mark sheet
- Identify Proof.
- Entrance Admit card of Kumaun M.Ed 2018 Exam.
- Recent passport size colour photographs
- Ed/B.Ed Entrance 2019 Rank Card/Score Card
- Caste/ other Category Certificates (if applicable)
Check Out List Of: Documents Required For Counseling
How to Fill Kumaun University Registration Form 2019 for Counselling?
Kumaun University B.ED Counselling Registration 2019:
- Candidates must go to the official site of university i.e. www.kunainital.ac.in
- Now, move under ‘Current News & Events’ section & choose link for Kumaun University B.Ed Counselling Notification.
- Check details as venue, date and timing from detailed notice.
- After viewing counselling schedule, fill registration form and choose then lock college/seat.
- Seat allotment/counselling will be done on the basis of merit list/rank card.
- After seat allotment, aspirants must report at allotted college at given time interval with all required documents.
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Applying Process for Kumaun University M.ED Counselling 2019:
- Go through official site of university i.e. www.kunainital.ac.in
- Then, find Kumaun University M.Ed Counselling Notification 2019.
- Counselling mode will be offline.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs. 500/ to attend counsellling & choose college and lock the seat.
- As per merit list, you will undergo seat allotment.
- After seat allotment, candidates must be report at allotted college at given time interval along with all required documents.
Check its Official Link for more details about Kumaun University Counselling 2019. On release of more updates about it, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Kumaun University Admission||Kumaun University Date Sheet|
|Kumaun University Nainital Result||Kumaun University Admit Card|
|Counselling Tips & Techniques||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get a Free College Education|