Kumaun University Counselling
Your Career Path Begins Here!!! So Get Updated Kumaun University Counselling Schedule From Here… Candidates, who have declared qualified in Kumaun University Entrance Exam, may check the process of counseling, Seat Allotment details and Dates from this page. Participants, who’re going to attend counseling session, may submit registration form till end date that is tuned below. On the availability of more information about Kumaun University Counselling 2017, we’re updating this page so stay connected with us on our web portal.
Kumaun University conducts B.Ed, Ph.D and other Entrance Examination every year, in which lakhs of students appeared but, lucky ones got the chance to get selected and called for Counseling in first & second phase. Aspirants must check your Seat Allotment Dates and other information from below segment of this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kumaun University Counselling
|University Name||Kumaun University|
|Counselling Process Will Be Start From||Check Below|
Those students, who qualify entrance exam, are only eligible for attending counselling process and get admission in relevant recognized college by this university.
Kumaun University Counseling Procedure:
- University will give you name of colleges according to your rank then you must fill these colleges name according to your choice in request form.
- After that, university will deem it according to your first choice and lastly university will allocate you the college and give you allotment letter.
- Contenders who are contented with their allotment must lock their allocation to confirm their admission and report to college at allotted date.
Get Counselling Procedure Details: From Here
Candidates will be provided Bank Challan Form after registration and they have to pay requisite counseling fee in form of Bank Challan.
Process To Fill Registration Form:
- Aspirants need to submit online filled Registration form through official website that is www.kunainital.ac.in
- After that you will see link in the “Admission” section.
- Visit appropriate link according to your requirement.
- Must fill registration form by entering Examination Roll Number, DOB, Mobile number and email address and other details.
- You will receive unique verification code which you have to keep safe.
- Make the payment of fee after that candidate will be able to choose colleges of their own preferences.
- Then college allotment letter will be sent to applicant’s email id.
Best Counselling Tips & Techniques - Check Here
- Selection will be shortlisted based on merit list of marks obtained, category for applicant as well as availability of seats and they must have hard copy of rank card.
- Participants must have to pay required counseling fee to reserve their seats and they must pay Admission Fees through demand draft.
Documents Required for the Counseling:
- Original Copy of Counseling letter with a Xerox copy of it
- Latest passport size photographs
- Rank Card/ Score Card (If applicable)
- Community Certificates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Other)
- Original provisional certificates if applicants are appearing
- Other Relevant/supportive documents.
Documents Required For Counseling:- Check Here
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Last date of fee-deposit in State Bank of India||In the Month Of August 2017|
|Last date of filling-in College preferences by candidate|
|Date of locking of College preferences by the University|
|Date of allotment of candidates to Colleges|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule Notifications
You may also go through this Official Link to get more information about Kumaun University Counselling 2017.
To Get Latest updates related to this, students keep stay in touch with us or you can bookmark our site for relative information time to time or you can like our page on Facebook to get latest updates directly in your inbox. If you have any query you may also ask in comment box. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On