Kumaun University Counselling 2019
Kumaun University B.Ed Counselling Schedule has been out. Kumaun University Counselling will be held from 03-07-2019 to 08-07-2019. KU Counselling will be based on marks scored in KU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019. Check Kumaun University seat allotment process & DV Dates from here.
Overview of Kumaun University Counselling 2019:
|Name of University||Kumaun University|
|Name of Courses||B.Ed|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18-03-2019|
|Application fee last date||16-03-2019|
|KU Admit Card||23-03-2019|
|Kumaun University Exam Date||31-03-2019|
|KU Answer Key||08-04-2019|
|Document Verification Date||From 03-07-2019 to 08-07-2019|
Kumaun University Counselling
What is Kumaun University 2019 Counselling Eligibility Criteria?
Aspirants who have qualified B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 are only eligible for Counselling. After counseling & seat allotment, you must report at allotted college along with all essential documents for admission in relevant course.
What is Kumaun University Counseling Fee?
Candidates appearing for B.ED counselling are required to pay Rs.500/- as counselling fee in form of Bank Challan.
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Kumaun University Seat Allotment Process:
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list marks, category for applicant as well as availability of seats.
- Candidates must have to pay mandatory counseling fee to reserve their seats and they must pay Admission Fees through demand draft.
Required Documents (Original +photocopies):
- High School (Class X) Intermediate (Class XII) Mark sheet and passing certificates.
- Graduation Degree/Mark sheet.
- Ed Degree/mark sheet
- Identify Proof.
- Entrance Admit card of Kumaun M.Ed 2018 Exam.
- Recent passport size colour photographs
- Ed/B.Ed Entrance 2019 Rank Card/Score Card
- Caste/ other Category Certificates (if applicable)
Check Out List Of: Documents Required For Counseling
How to Fill Kumaun University Registration Form 2019 for Counselling?
- Candidates must go to the official site of university i.e. www.kunainital.ac.in
- Now, move under ‘Current News & Events’ section & choose link for Kumaun University B.Ed Counselling Notification.
- Check details as venue, date and timing from detailed notice.
- After viewing counselling schedule, fill registration form and choose then lock college/seat.
- Seat allotment/counselling will be done on the basis of merit list/rank card.
- After seat allotment, aspirants must report at allotted college at given time interval with all required documents.
Check Kumaun University Related Links:
|Kumaun University Counseling Notice||Download PDF|
|Kumaun University Result||Get Details|
|Kumaun University Admit Card||Get Details|
|Kumaun University Date Sheet||Get Details|
|Kumaun University Counselling||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Kumaun University Counselling 2019:
Counselling for B.Ed session will be started from 03-07-2019 to 08-07-2019 while Merit list for General & Reserved category will be available in September 2019 for counselling. After result of counselling, you may report to college along with documents to complete admission formalities.
Kumaun University 2019 Counselling will be organized online for admission in B.Ed programmes. It is necessary for all the candidates to participate in counselling along with required documents. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing all details concerning Kumaun University Counselling 2019 on this page for your ease.
Check the Official Link for more details about Kumaun University Counselling 2019. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about Kumaun University Counselling Schedule.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|