Kumaun University Recruitment
Kumaun University has depicted an employment notification regarding Kumaun University Recruitment. KU, Nainital willing to recruit skilled and proficient candidates under J.R.F./ PF / Field Asst posts. Intending and Eligible contenders who are looking for jobs in University may apply for Kumaun University Recruitment 2016 by attending the walk-in Interview along with certificates in original on the scheduled date and venue which is given below. Aspirants must check the complete details of notification carefully provided below before applying.
|Posts Name||J.R.F. / PF / Field Asst|
|Walk-in-Date||20th January 2016|
Here, on this page whole acknowledgement regarding Kumaun University Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, salary structure, procedure to apply etc is well stated by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vital Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Education Qualification||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Candidate must have done M.Sc. (First Division) in Geology/Geophysics with a basic knowledge of GIS applications.||Rs. 25,000.00 + 20% HRA|
|Field Assistant||Candidate must have done Graduate & having basic knowledge of computer Application with at least three years of working experience.||Rs. 15,000.00 per month|
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in interview that will be held on the date and venue as stated below.
Procedure to Apply for Kumaun University Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this notification need to firstly visit the official website that is www.kunainital.ac.in
- Press the ‘Advertisements’ tab present at the left side of the home page.
- Select the related notification and then hit the link and read complete advertisement properly before applying.
- Interested candidate need to submit their bio data that should be typed in proper manner and attach various certificates and documents in support of qualification, caste, date of birth etc at the time of interview. Applicants are also required to bring their certificate / degree in original for verification.
- Along with all the testimonials and documents candidate need to attend the interview on below given date and venue within the given time.
Venue for Interview:
Centre of Advance Study in Geology,
D.S.B.Campus, Kumaun University,
Walk-in Date: 20th January 2016
Reporting Time: 11:30 a.m
Note: Aspirants may go through the Official Notification for acquiring entire recruitment info. You can also subscribe our free email section to know latest information about Kumaun University Recruitment 2016. You can also join us on Facebook and goggle plus to remain updated. Do comment below if you have any query or doubt about this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On