Kumaun University Recruitment
A latest vacancy notification has been circulated by Kumaun University towards Kumaun University Recruitment. There is requirement of most eligible candidates in order to fill the post of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in the organization.
Those, who are concerned to apply for Kumaun University Jobs, must submit the application form before the last date that is 15-07-2018. Candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years to apply for KU Recruitment.
Highlights of the Page!!
Things to be kept in Mind:
To apply for Kumaun University JRF Vacancy 2018, candidates must have attained minimum 60% marks in M.Sc Degree in Geology or equivalent with NET (UGC-CSIR). Selected candidates will get best salary by the organization.
To obtain rest of the details about Kumaun University Recruitment 2018, candidates are required to go through this page which is well modified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Kumaun University Recruitment
Kumaun University Vacancies 2018:
Junior Research Fellow
Qualification Required for Kumaun University Recruitment 2018:
To apply for Kumaun University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2018, candidates must have attained minimum 60% marks in M.Sc Degree in Geology or equivalent with NET (UGC-CSIR).
Get Here: Latest M.Sc Jobs
Age Limit for Kumaun University JRF Recruitment 2018:
Candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years to apply for Kumaun University (KU) JRF Recruitment. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Salary Slab for Kumaun University Jobs:
Selected candidates towards Kumaun University 2018 Recruitment, will get best salary RS. 25000/- + HRA Per month by the organization.
Download Here>>> Kumaun University Recruitment Notification
Selection process for Kumaun University JRF Vacancy:
Candidates will be selected for KU JRF Recruitment, on the basis of their performance in Interview round which will be organized by the recruitment panel of the organization. No DA / TA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to fill Kumaun University Application Form 2018?
- First of all candidates have to log on to official website of the organization that is www.kunainital.ac.in
- On the home page of official site “Advertisement” tab is available, hit that tab.
- Then list of all advertisement will be displayed on your computer screen, from that choose “Advertisement for the recruitment of JRF (01) under SERB sponsored project” link.
- After that detailed notification will appear on your computer screen, read that notification carefully. Now prepare an application on plain paper and mention all relevant details.
- Attach Xerox of required documents/ certificates along with it and also attach bank draft/ slip of payment of application fees with it.
- Put application along with all attachments in an envelope. Finally send the application form via mail at the email address as shown below on or before the stipulated last date of receipt of application.
- Applicants are also required to bring their certificate / degree in original for verification at the time of interview. Date and time for interview will be informed to the selected candidates via e-mail later.
Department of Geology, Centre of Advanced Study,
Kumaun University, Nainital-263002, Uttarakhand
Find Here: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Last Date of Submission of Application: 15-07-2018 by 5 PM
Go through the Official Link for obtaining detailed info on Kumaun University Recruitment 2018-19. You may also subscribe our free email section to know latest details about relevant recruitment notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|