Kurukshetra University Admission
Kurukshetra University is going to provide Kurukshetra University Admission for Ph.D Courses. University has invited online applications from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D Course for 2018-19 sessions. Applicants who wish to appear in Ph.D Entrance Test must submit their Kurukshetra University Ph.D Application Form 2018 before the last date that is 31-10-2017. According to Kurukshetra University Admission Notice, we have given entire details of Kurukshetra University Admission Form on this single page.
This Page Includes:
Students seeking admissions in Ph.D courses may apply by filling the online application as available on official website on or prior to last date as stated above. All information regarding Kurukshetra University Admission 2018 such as exam dates, eligibility criteria, application fee and other information is available on this page which has made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kurukshetra University Admission
Kurukshetra University Eligibility Criteria:
- Participating candidates must have completed Master’s Degree with 55% marks OR M.Phil. Degree with 55% marks.
- Applicants must have secured 55% marks in Master’s Degree in the main subject (or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto)/allied subject (or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto) OR its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed, calculations of marks as per CBCS pattern).
Get Best Answer: How To Get A Ph.D Degree
- Candidates, who want to take admission in Kurukshetra University Ph.D Admission, need to pay an amount of fee of Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/BC Category & Blind candidate of Haryana.
- Entrance Test Fee (attach original Entrance Test Fee Receipt along with Application Form) is Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST & BC candidate of Haryana.
- Fee has to pay through online mode O.B.C. Bank Receipt on Campus, Indian Postal Order OR Bank Demand Draft in favour of Registrar Kurkshetra University, Kurukshetra.
Kurukshetra University Ph.D Admission Process:
- Applicants will get admission in Kuk University on the basis of their marks obtained in Ph. D. Entrance Test which will be organized by the university,
- A common examination center will be created in the University by the Controller of Examinations for all the Departments/Institutes.
- Those candidates have UGC/CSIR-NET JRF certificate, can also apply forKurukshetra University Ph.D Admission 2018.
Get Detailed & Updated: Kurukshetra University Syllabus
|Paper-I||Subject specific||50 Objective type questions|
|Duration||1 Hour Maximum|
|Paper-II||Subject specific||Descriptive type questions|
What is the process to fill Kurukshetra University Ph.D Application Form?
- Those contenders are interested to take admission in Kurukshetra University for Ph.D courses, need to visit the official website of KU that is www.kuk.ac.in.
- From the homepage of official website, you need to select “Prospectus/Admission Notices/Fee Notices” link.
- Now, a new page will be displayed on your computer screen where you have to choose suitable link related to Ph.D courses.
- Then, you should read complete notice and eligible candidates are required to find Suitable button to fill online application form with complete details in accurate manner.
- When you have filled form, must upload scanned photograph and signature (if required) and other essential documents which are given below:
- Matriculation Certificate for verification of the date of birth
- Details Mark Card of 10+2
- DMC of Graduation
- DMC of Post Graduation (in duplicate)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Award Letter of UGC/CSIR-NET JRF (with validity period)
- Enclose copies of the requisite Certificates to claim the weightage of the Ph.D. Ordinance
- In the end, check it once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Applicants are suggested to take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
|Last date of submission of Application Form||31-10-2017|
|Submission of Application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||02-11-2017|
|Entrance Test (Main Subjects)||19-11-2017|
|Entrance Test (Allied Subjects)||26-11-2017|
|Declaration of Entrance Test Result||02-01-2018|
|Submission of documents, if required prior to Enrollment||03-01-2018|
|Date of Enrollment 1st list to be displayed||04-01-2018|
|Deposit of Fee (2 working days)||04-01-2018 to 06-01-2018|
|2nd list to be displayed||08-01-2018|
|Deposit of Fee (2 working days)||08-01-2018 to 09-01-2018|
|Final list to be displayed, if seats are vacant||10-01-2018|
You may go through the Official Link to get more details about Kurukshetra University Admission 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KUK Exam Date Sheet||Kurukshetra University Admit Card|
|Kurukshetra University Results||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|