Kurukshetra University Recruitment
kurukshetra University has disclosed a job advertisement for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2016. University is looking for dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up various vacancies. Job fighters, whose desire to grasp this jobs openings, may apply for Kurukshetra University Vacancy as soon as possible.
Applicants, who find themselves eligible for declared posts, may submit application form and attend walk-in in interview on scheduled date which is 18th July 2016. For detailed information about Kurukshetra University Recruitment Advertisement, applicants may need to go through below stated information which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Kurukshetra University Recruitment
|Organization Name||kurukshetra University|
|Date Of Walk-In-Interview||18th July 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form|
Kurukshetra University Vacancies:
|Posts Name||Projects Name|
|Research Assistant||ICSSR funded research project entitled, “The Multi-dimensional Analysis of Social Exclusion in Haryana”|
For Research Assistant: Applicants, who wish to clutch this chance by applying against to Kurukshetra University Jobs, should have M.A/M.Sc. in Economics with at least 55% marks from highly esteemed University.
For Lady Doctor: Candidates must have MBBS degree from a university duly registered by medical council of India (MCI), New Delhi.
You May Also Check:-
Age criteria for all category appliers should be decided as per norms.
Selected job appliers will get pay scale of Rs. 15,000/- (For Research Assistant Posts) and Rs. 30000/- (For Lady Doctor Posts) pm which is offered by reputed organization.
- For Research Assistant Posts: Aspirants will be getting selected on the basis of test or interview process which will be held on stipulated dates.
- Selection of eligible and talented contenders for Lady Doctor Posts will be based on performance in an Interview and No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to apply for Kurukshetra University Recruitment:
For Research Assistant Posts:
- Go to official website of organization which is www.kuk.ac.in.
- On homepage hit on “Jobs/Careers” tab which is visible at left side of page.
- Select link “Notification – selection of One Research Assistant for the Indian Council of Social Science Research, (ICSSR ) sponsored Research Project”.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and prepare application form on plain paper with required information.
- Candidates may retrain digital images of application form and also attach updated CV and send it to below provided address before the last date.
- You can also send filled application form through speed post or registered posts before the end date.
To Dr. Pradeep S.Chauhan, ICSSR Project Director,
Department of Economics, University College
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (Haryana)-136119
For Lady Doctor Posts:
- Contenders may apply by attending walk-in-interview on the below mentioned date, time and venue.
- Job finders who are willing to attend Walk-In-Interview are mandatory to carry updated resume along with all required and applicable documents such as qualification, marks sheets etc.
- Candidates should bring their applications (on prescribed Performa available at University Website i.e. www.kuk.ac.in) and all original and attested copies of certificates and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
Venue for Walk-In:
At the office of Dean,
Faculty of Life Scineces,
Kurukshetra (Deans’ Building)
Important Dates To Keep In Mind:
|Date Of Walk-In-Interview For Lady Doctor Posts||18th July 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form For Research Assistant posts|
For more details about Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2016, you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|