Kurukshetra University Recruitment
kurukshetra University has disclosed a job notice of Kurukshetra University Recruitment for filling up JRF(Junior Research Fellow)/Project Fellow Jobs vacancy in the department of electronic science. Job fighters, whose desire to grasp this jobs opening, may apply for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2015 and must attend walk-in interview on scheduled date. Candidates may collect more information about Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2016 from this page as soon as possible because we’re working on timely basis.
|Post Name||JRF / Project Fellow|
|Date Of Walk-In-Interview||26th November 2015|
For detailed information about Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply etc applicants may need to go through below stated information which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
JRF (Junior Research Fellow) / Project Fellow
- Applicants’ should possess M.Sc (Electronic Science) / M.Sc (Physics with Specialization in Electronics/Solid state Physics/M.Tech (Nano-science, Nano-technology, Material Science, Nanotechnology with atleast 55% marks from highly esteemed University.
- Preference will be given to NET /GATE Qualified candidates
- Selection of eligible and talented contenders will be based on performance in an Interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Selected contenders will get salary as per DST Norms
How to apply for Kurukshetra University Recruitment:
- Contenders may apply by attending walk-in-interview on the below mentioned date, time and venue.
- Appliers who are going to attend Walk-In-Interview are required to bring CV along with all required and relevant documents such as qualification, marks sheets etc according to post you are applying.
- Aspirants should bring their applications (five copies on prescribed Performa available at University Website i.e. www.kuk.ac.in) and all original and attested copies of certificates and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
Venue for Walk-In:
In the Office of the chairman
Department of Electronic Science, KUK
Important dates to keep in mind
Interview is going to be held on: 26th November 2015
For more details about Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2015 check official Link. We will soon update this page with details of Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2016, so keep visiting this page regularly or you may also book mark this page by pressing contrl+d
Something That You Should Put An Eye On