Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2014
Kurukshetra University has described a recruitment notification for 257 various Clerk, Steno Vacancies. Well qualified and willing job hunters who want a job in Kurukshetra University under Recruitment program 2014 must read this advertisement till the end.
Application forms are invited from all those Applicants who have keen desire to get a job soon currently on 09th December 2013.
For getting more information about this advertisement of Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2014 keep continue on this webpage of recruitmentresult.com:
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK)
No. of vacancies
- Clerk: 133 Posts
- Steno-Typist (English): 38 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 07
- Transport Supervisor: 01 Post
- Attendant (University Health Centre): 01 Post
- Tractor Driver (Sanitation): 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Lecture Assistant: 01 Post
- Audio-Video Operator: 01 Post
- School Librarian (USSMS): 01 Post
- Professional Assistant (DDE): 01 Post
- Tabla Player: 02 Posts
- Library Attendant: 03 Posts
Self Financing Scheme (SFS) Posts-
- Clerk: 32 Posts
- Steno-Typist (English): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 08 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (NMR Operator): 01 Post
- Lab Attendant (UIET): 03 Posts
- Animal Attendant (Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences): 01 Post
Who may apply for?
Job fighters should have good academic record and relevant Degree/ Diploma as per demand of the post from any approved university.
- Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG of Haryana only) in cash at the counter or by post by sending Demand Draft of 550/- (175/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG of Haryana only); drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) of Haryana shall be exempted from payment of Application fee.
Job hunters will be selected based on the performance in the written test and then interview.
How to apply?
Interested and well educated applicants first of all visit the official website of Kurukshetra University which is kuk.ac.in.
Now download application form and send it along with all required documents copies to below visible address latest by 09th December 2013:
“Post Box No. 9,
University Post Office,
Closing date to apply for positions: 09th December 2013
Note: Before apply please visit Official Notification