Kuvempu University Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been depicted for Kuvempu University Recruitment. Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for filling up the various teaching/non-teaching posts in the Postgraduate Departments. So, aspirants who find themselves eligible for said post may apply for Kuvempu University Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the last date. The eligible Indian Nationals who are residing in abroad may also apply.
|Post Name||Various Teaching Posts|
|Last date for receiving the duly filled in application forms||05th March 2016|
The entire details regarding Kuvempu University Recruitment such as Post name, vacancy detail, educational qualification, age limitation, application fee detail, salary detail, selection process, way to apply etc are well mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|03||Junior Computer Programmers||01|
- Candidates must have Ph.D. /B.Sc/Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science/Master Degree in Computer Applications from the recognized university or institution.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Three year experience in development programme independently.
Age Limitation for kuvempu.ac.in Jobs:
Age of the applying contenders should not be less than 18 years and 40 years in respect of Non-teaching posts and above 59 years of age in respect of teaching posts need not apply.
Scale of Pay:
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 37, 400- 67, 000 + AGP 10, 000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15, 600- 39, 100 + AGP 6, 000/-|
|Junior Computer Programmers||Rs. 22, 800- 43, 200/-|
Application Fee Detail:
- Job seekers need to pay the application fee f Rs. 1,000/- (for the post of Professor) and Rs.375/- for the post of Assistant Professor/Junior Computer Programmers in the form demand draft.
- The Demand Draft shall be drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Jnanasahyadri Branch -577 451 or State Bank of India, Shankaraghatta – 577451.
Assortment Mode for kuvempu.ac.in Teaching Jobs:
The assortment of the contenders will be made on the basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Kuvempu University.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Applying Procedure for Kuvempu University Recruitment:
- First of all candidates need to visit to the official website of organization that is www.kuvempu.ac.in for downloading the application form.
- Then, go to the “News, Events, Announcements and Notifications” section which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit “Backlog Recruitment notification teaching/Non teaching Posts” link and read complete notification very carefully.
- After that, download the application form and fill it within correct manner.
- After filling the form, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address within a given time period.
In the office of the Registrar,
Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri,
Shivamogga District, Karnataka
Last date for receiving the duly filled in application forms- 05th March 2016
You can get more information related to Kuvempu University Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|