KVAFSU Recruitment 2015
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University has depicted an employment notification titled as KVAFSU Recruitment 2015 to hire fascinated & keen contenders for filling up vacant post of Dean, Librarian, Director of Instruction (PGS), Director of Research. Eligible & designated candidates can apply for KVAFSU job 2015 advt by submitting their application form in prescribed format on or before date stated below.
|Name of post||Various|
|Last date to apply||05th June 2015|
You can possess essential & vital information related to KVAFSU Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, qualification required, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fees, etc by scrolling down page which is well furnished by troop of recruitmentresult.com.
- Dean: 04 vacancies
- Librarian: 02 vacancies
- Director: 01 vacancies
Required Qualification & Experience:
|Name of Post||Qualification||Experience|
|Dean, Director of Instruction (PGS),Research||A Doctoral degree, Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science / Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry / Dairy Science / Fisheries Science from a recognized SAU / SVU / Deemed University with at least 55% of marks||Experience of 18 years of Teaching/Research/Extension/Administration in Universities /Colleges and other Institutions.|
|Librarian||Master Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks OR M. Phil / Ph.D Degree in Library Science / Information Science /Documentation / Archives & Manuscript keeping.||10 years experience as a University / National Institutes / College / Librarian of which at least 5 years shall be as Deputy Librarian.|
Eligible & dynamic applicants will receive a pay band of Rs. 37400-67000/- with 10,000/- (AGP) with 10% special pay.
Eligible aspirants will have to pay application fees of Rs. 600/- and Rs. 300/- For reserved category candidates in form of crossed Bank Demand Draft payable in favor of Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar.
Assortment of job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in interview so they need to give their best in it. Applicants need to bring original documents at time of interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all, applicants need to visit official website that is www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in
- Then go to “Recruitment” section displayed on left corner of homepage.
- Now select link “Application Form for Recruitment of University Librarian” for librarian post & “Application Form for Recruitment of Officers Posts” for other post.
- Download application format & fill it using Font Times New Roman 12.
- Aspirants need to submit photocopies of marks cards of different examinations and copies of certificates furnishing the service particulars along with application.
- Also, job seekers need to affix passport size photograph on space mentioned on application form.
- Candidates need to send application form along with required testimonials in an envelope subscribing on it “Application for the Post Of” and send it to address mentioned below.
Karnataka Veterinary Animal & Fisheries Sciences University,
Bidar-585 401 (Karnataka)
Closing date for submitting application form: 05th June 2015
For more details about KVAFSU Recruitment visit Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|