Latest Jobs In Banking sector Avail Now!! Karur Vysya Bank has circulated latest job notification regarding KVB Recruitment. This Bank is ready to recruit the studious and work oriented aspirants for engagement of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) post. Candidates, who want to make their career in Banking Sector, must fetch this opportunity by applying for KVB Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for KVB Vacancy by sending the application form till the last date that is 19.06.2017. For getting remaining information regarding KVB Recruitment 2017–2018 you just need to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organizing Body||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Last date to fill online Application form||19.06.2017|
Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre)
Necessary Qualification Details for KVB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Applying applicants for KVB Jobs must hold Post Graduate Degree (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+5) or Double Degree holders (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+3+2/3) or B.E.,B.Tech. B.Sc. Agri. (10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 60% of marks and above.
- Contenders who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation – PG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May / June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Any Degree / P.G. obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
The maximum age of applying applicants should be 28 years and age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidate as per the bank rules.
Salary Structure for Karur Vysya Bank Vacancy:
Job hunters who will be recruited they will attain motivating and inclusive amount of salary with other allowances which will be offered by the bank.
Get Here: KVB Recruitment Notification
Job seekers who are ready to apply for KVB Vacancies they need to pay Rs 600/- as an application fee which is non refundable.
- Assortment procedure will be done on the basis of applicant’s performance in written exam and interview which would be organized by the selection authority of the bank.
- Bank will not give TA/DA for attending the exam and interview.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam/ Interview:
Steps To Fill KVB Application Form:
- Firstly, appliers are required to log on to the official website of bank that is kvb.co.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Career” tab which is available top of the page.
- After that you have to select the “Instructions to Candidates” link under “Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre)” section of the page.
- After few seconds official notification will be displayed on the screen of your computer, read all the instructions carefully.
- After that you need to press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill Karur Vysya Bank Application Form with correct information
- Then you need to upload scanned documents, images of the photographs and signature.
- After filling the application form you have to recheck of the application form.
- Aspirants have to hit on submit button for the submission of the application form
- Then take a printout of the application form and keep it safe.
Check Now: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 10.06.2017
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 19.06.2017
- Date to pay Application Fees (online): 10.06.2017 to 19.06.2017
- online exam will be held on: in the month of July 2017
For getting more details in concern of KVB Recruitment 2017 – 2018 candidates may go through Official Link. Candidates who want to know future updates related to this bank they are advised to keep in touch with this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|