KVG Bank Recruitment 2014
An employment notice titled as KVG Bank Recruitment 2014 has been liberated by Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank for filling 1126 vacancies of Officer and Assistant Posts.
|Total no. of Posts||1126|
|Last date to apply||22nd December 2014|
For checking further information relevant to qualification, age requirements, selection, applying process just see the following section:
KVG Bank vacancy details:
|Sr. No||Designation name||Vacancies|
|1.||Officer Scale – III||12|
|2.||Officer Scale – II||114|
|3.||Officer Scale – I||318|
|4.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||682|
- Aspirants must have possessed Matriculation/PUC/Graduation to apply for the posts of Sr.no. 3 and 4.
- Aspirants who have qualified IBPS RRB CWE-III exam occurred on September/October are eligible to apply.
- Officer Scale – III: Rs. 55589/-per month.
- Officer Scale – II: Rs.41962/- per month.
- Officer Scale – I: Rs. 31363/- per month.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 15645/- per month.
Applicants will get selected on the basis of IBPS RRB CWE-III score and Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates firstly log on to the Official website of bank that is www.kvgbank.com.
- Go for appropriate option for “Online Application”.
- Fill the asked details in the Application Form carefully.
- Submit the Duly filled Application Form.
- Take a Print out of it for future use.
Significant dates to remember:
- Opening date to apply: 5th December 2014.
- Closing date to apply: 22nd December 2014.
Note: Candidates can visit Official Website for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On