Krishi Vigyan Kendra has issued an advertisement named as KVK Recruitment. The authority is looking for young and passionate candidates to get them hire on vacant posts of Specialist and Programme Assistant.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible to apply for KVK Chomu Jobs, can send their application forms along with further documents to the respective address. The last date to submission of applications for KVK Recruitment 2018 is 27-07-2018.
Highlights of this page:
Applicants can easily apply for KVK Recruitment 2018 with the help of guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
KVK Vacancy Details:
- Subject Matter Specialist (Plant Protection)
- Programme Assistant (Computer)
KVK Chomu Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates, who are applying for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment, they should have following qualifications:
- Subject Matter Specialist: Sc in Plant Protection with good academic record
- Programme Assistant (Computer):Graduation in Computer Science and Computer Application
Age Restrictions for KVK Vacancies:
To apply for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Vacancies, Candidates age should not be exceeding 35 years. The upper age limits will be relax able for reserve category candidates as per the norms.
KVK Jobs Salary Details:
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on Krishi Vigyan Kendra 2018 Recruitment, will get salary as prescribed below:
- Subject Matter Specialist (Plant Protection): Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Programme Assistant (Computer): Rs. 9300-34800/-
KVK Recruitment Notification
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee. The payment of fee can be done through demand draft drawn in favor of Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Chomu payable at Chomu.
KVK Chomu Vacancies Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and personal interview for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment process. The date, time and venue will be intimate to the candidates through official portal in due course.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to apply for KVK Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment with the help of below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is www.icar.org.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Vacancy” button, available under “Bulletin Board” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will get various recruitment links but you are required to select an appropriate link related to KVK Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you have to download the application form, prescribed below in the PDF file.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
President, Pragati Trust
(Krishi Vigyan Kendra), VPO-Tankarda,
District Jaipur- 303701,
Find More: Jobs in Rajasthan
Last date for submission of application form: 27-07-2018
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about KVK Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|