This is to inform the meritorious students of research department in Indian Institute Of Science is that, KVPY Scholarship (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship) is provided by the IIS to provide financial support to the merit holders candidates. Indian Institute Of Science analyzes the potential of the students and encourages them time to time. Indian institute Of Science also ensures the growth of the best scientific minds for research and development in the country. Students can register themselves for KVPY Scholarship 2018 within a last date which is given below on this page.
Aspirants wish to fetch this opportunity may apply for this fellowship by filling the online application form before the last date that is well uttered below on this page. To acquire complete information related to KVPY Scholarship 2018, you must go through the below given details provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
The KVPY Fellowships are given to Indian Nationals only to Study in India.
- Stream SA: Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2018 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board examination.
- Stream SX: Students enrolled in XII Standard/ (+2) (Science subjects) during the academic year 2018 and aspiring to join undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc. / B.S. / B.Stat. / B.Math. / Int. M.Sc./M.S. for the session 2018 provided they have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects.
- Stream SB: Students enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc. / B.S. / B.Stat. / B.Math. / Int. M.Sc. / M.S. during the academic year 2018 and having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics) in the XII Standard Board Examination.
Must Check: Scholarship Benefits
|BASIC SCIENCES||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA / SX / SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc. / B.S. / B.Stat. / B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. / M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA / SX / SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. / M.S. / M.Math. / M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
You can also check- Scholarship In India For Students
Candidates belong to general category need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee and Students who belong to SC / ST / PWD category have to deposit the application fee Rs. 500/-. Payment of application fee should be made either through online or offline mode.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees through Challan, you will have to take a print out of Challan and make a payment in any SBI Branch.
Selection Process for KVPY Scholarship:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Aptitude Test administrated by Indian Institute of Science.
Go through this- Aptitude Questions and Answers
KVPY Scholarship Exam Pattern:
- The question paper divided into two parts: PART I & PART II.
- Examination will be conducted in offline as well as online mode.
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Exam will be held in English and Hindi Languages.
- Questions will be multiple choice.
- Exam will contain total 100 marks.
|Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part I||Part II||Part I||Part II|
KVPY 2018 Cut Off
After the declaration of the KVPY Results, KVPY Cut OFF will generated accordingly. Here for the consistency of the appearing candidates, we are providing KVPY exam Qualifying Marks out of 100.
|Stream||Qualifying Marks out of 100|
|PwD (Person with disability)||40|
|PwD (Person with disability)||34|
|PwD (Person with disability)||40|
Read Also:- How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to fill KVPY Scholarship 2018 Online Application Form:
- First of all interested candidates need to visit Official site that is www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- Select appropriate link as “Applications” available at the menu bar of home page.
- Now hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION 2018” link visible on appeared page.
- Candidates are required to go through complete eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- Then press on “Login” button after filling the login details as asked.
- If you are not having the login details then press on “press here for Registration” link.
- Now, proceed further by start filling the form by entering information in correct way.
- Fill-in Personal Information including caste and physical disability certificate (if applicable).
- On successful registration, you will receive your User ID and Password on your registered Email and Mobile No.
- After that login from the candidate login Page using your Candidate ID and Password.
- Fill-in Career & Qualification Information including higher qualification and professional information.
- Upload the mandatory documents like scanned photograph, signature and Cast / Disability certificate as applicable.
- After filling in all your mandatory details, hit on “Preview Application” to view your filled application and verify the details entered by you.
- Finally submit the filled form and Re-login to do the online or challan payment.
Get Best Details: Process To Fill Online Application Form
KVPY 2018 Exam Centers
|Exam State||Exam Center|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Delhi-NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida|
|Gujarat||Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vadodara|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Karnataka||Mangalore, Mysore, Bangalore, Belgaum, Hubli|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Trivandrum|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri, Durgapur|
How to Apply Scholarship:-Complete Details
KVYP Exam Dates:
|Application Form Availability||Second week of July 2018|
|Application Form Availability Last Date||Second week of August 2018|
|Form Submission Last Date||Last week of August 2018|
|Admit Card Released||Second week of October 2018|
|Date of Exam||First week of November 2018|
|Result Declaration date||First week of December 2018|
Check Official Link, for acquiring latest information regarding KVPY Scholarship. You can obtain latest updates regarding KVPY Scholarship 2018 through our website so, stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Study Abroad For Students||Best Career Opportunities|
|Successful Career Development Tips||Scholarship For Studies Abroad|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Be a Successful Teenager|