Aspirants are hereby informed that KVPY Scholarship is provided by the Indian Institute of Science to the financially weak students, who are not able to do study due to financial problem. IIS analyzes the potential of the students and encourages them time to time.
Passionate applicants who want to gain Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship must fill the KVPY Online Registration Form before the deadline date. Go through the complete page to know the KVPY Scholarship Eligibility and KVPY Scholarship Amount etc.
Indian institute Of Science also ensures the growth of the best scientific minds for research and development in the country. Well, to acquire complete information related to KVPY Scholarship 2018-19, you must go through the below given details provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
KVPY Scholarship Eligibility:
The KVPY Fellowships are given to Indian Nationals only to Study in India.
- Stream SA: Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2018 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board examination.
- Stream SX: Students enrolled in XII Standard/ (+2) (Science subjects) during the academic year 2018 and aspiring to join undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc. / B.S. / B.Stat. / B.Math. / Int. M.Sc./M.S. for the session 2018 provided they have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects.
- Stream SB: Students enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc. / B.S. / B.Stat. / B.Math. / Int. M.Sc. / M.S. during the academic year 2018 and having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics) in the XII Standard Board Examination.
Must Check: Scholarship Benefits
KVYP Fellowship Award 2018:
|BASIC SCIENCES||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA / SX / SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc. / B.S. / B.Stat. / B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. / M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA / SX / SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. / M.S. / M.Math. / M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
You can also check- Scholarship In India For Students
Application Fee for KVPY Scholarship Exam 2018:
Candidates belong to general category need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee and Students who belong to SC / ST / PWD category have to deposit the application fee Rs. 500/-. Payment of application fee should be made either through online or offline mode.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees through Challan, you will have to take a print out of Challan and make a payment in any SBI Branch.
Selection Process for KVPY Fellowship 2018:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Aptitude Test administrated by Indian Institute of Science.
Go through this- Aptitude Questions and Answers
KVPY Scholarship Exam Pattern 2018:
- The question paper divided into two parts: PART I & PART II.
- Examination will be conducted in offline as well as online mode.
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Exam will be held in English and Hindi Languages.
- Questions will be multiple choice.
- Exam will contain total 100 marks.
|Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part I||Part II||Part I||Part II|
KVPY Cut Off 2018
After the declaration of the KVPY Results, KVPY Cut OFF will generated accordingly. Here for the consistency of the appearing candidates, we are providing KVPY exam Qualifying Marks out of 100.
|Stream||Qualifying Marks out of 100|
|PwD (Person with disability)||40|
|PwD (Person with disability)||34|
|PwD (Person with disability)||40|
Read Also:- How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to fill KVPY Scholarship 2018 Online Application Form:
- First of all interested candidates need to visit Official site that is www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- Select appropriate link as “Applications” available at the menu bar of home page.
- Now hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION 2018” link visible on appeared page.
- Candidates are required to go through complete eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- Then press on “Login” button after filling the login details as asked.
- If you are not having the login details then press on “press here for Registration” link.
- Now, proceed further by start filling the form by entering information in correct way.
- Fill-in Personal Information including caste and physical disability certificate (if applicable).
- On successful registration, you will receive your User ID and Password on your registered Email and Mobile No.
- After that login from the candidate login Page using your Candidate ID and Password.
- Fill-in Career & Qualification Information including higher qualification and professional information.
- Upload the mandatory documents like scanned photograph, signature and Cast / Disability certificate as applicable.
- After filling in all your mandatory details, hit on “Preview Application” to view your filled application and verify the details entered by you.
- Finally submit the filled form and Re-login to do the online or challan payment.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
KVPY Exam Centers 2018:
|Exam State||Exam Center|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Delhi-NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida|
|Gujarat||Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vadodara|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Karnataka||Mangalore, Mysore, Bangalore, Belgaum, Hubli|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Trivandrum|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri, Durgapur|
How to Apply Scholarship:-Complete Details
KVYP Important Dates:
|Application Form Availability||Second week of July 2018|
|Application Form Availability Last Date||Second week of August 2018|
|Form Submission Last Date||Last week of August 2018|
|Admit Card Released||Second week of October 2018|
|KVYP Exam date||First week of November 2018|
|Result Declaration date||First week of December 2018|
Check Official Link, for acquiring latest information regarding KVPY Scholarship 2018-19 Eligibility. You can obtain latest updates regarding KVPY Scholarship 2018 through our website so, stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for KVPY||KVPY Eligibility|
|KVPY Exam Pattern||KVPY Admit Card|
|KVPY Syllabus||KVPY Mock Test|
|How to Get Free College Education||Best Career Opportunities|
|Successful Career Development Tips||Scholarship For Studies Abroad|