Labour Bureau Recruitment
Labour Bureau has conveyed a jobs advertisement for Labour Bureau Recruitment. This Organization is going to hire result oriented contenders to fill up the 278 vacant seats of Supervisor, Investigator, Senior Consultant and Junior Consultant. Eligible candidates can apply for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016 by submitting application form through online process. This chance is available to candidates till the last date given below.
You can read other details related to this Recruitment advertisement from this page which is framed below by the members of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria and are willing to apply for latest vacancies may fill online application form on or before the end date.
Labour Bureau Recruitment
|Organization Name||Labour Bureau|
|Total No of Vacancy||278|
|Last date to Apply||within 10 days from the publication of this advertisement|
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Consultant
- Junior Consultant
|Investigator||B.A./B.Com/B.Sc with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics as one of the subjects|
|Supervisor||Post-Graduate degree in Economics /Applied Economics /Business Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent, OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/Mathematics/ Commerce from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent|
The upper age limit of the applying candidates should not be more than 35 years as on closing date of application. The upper age limit should be maximum 65 years for retired Government Employees. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided for reserved category as per Govt. Rules
Candidates will receive the monthly pay as per the post applied for:
- For Senior Consultant Post- Rs. 50,000/-
- For Junior Consultant Post – Rs. 30,000/-
- For Supervisor Post – Rs. 17,600/-
- For Investigator Post – Rs. 16,500/-
Mode of Selection for Labour Bureau Vacancy:
Shortlisted job hunters will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel.
Read Also:- Interview Preparation Tips
How to apply for Labour Bureau Recruitment?
- Job seekers can apply online from the official website of the organization that is www.labourbureau.gov.in
- Thereafter press on the “Click here” link which is provided in the middle of homepage.
- Now select the “Recruitment on contract basis for QES 2016” link.
- Read the entire notification carefully and then start filling online application with relevant required details like qualification and experience. While filling online form candidates are advised to select the preferred place of posting carefully
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, submit the form. A copy of the successfully submitted application will be sent to the E-mail ID of the applicant.
- Take a hard copy of the filled in form for future reference.
Also Read- How to Fill Online Application Form
Application form must be submitted – within 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Check Official Notification, to collect further information related to Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016.
Labour Bureau Recruitment Notification- Press Here to Download
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|