Labour Department WB Recruitment 2014
Labour Department, Government of West Bengal has announced an employment notice as Labour Department WB Recruitment 2014 for filling up 123 vacancies of Clerk. Application must submit for vacant post in correct manner along with essential enclosures.
Job seekers who are eligible for the posts, they must apply for Labour Department WB vacancies 2014 in correct manner on or before the last date that is 15.09.2014.
|Post Name||No. of vacancies||Last date of application receipt|
|Clerk With The Knowledge Of Computer Operation||123||15.09.2014|
Additional information in favor of Labour Department WB Recruitment 2014 like qualification, post name, selection, how to apply and many more are framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Job seekers must have passed Madhyamik or its equivalent exam from recognized university.
- Applicants must have atleast six months training in computer basics and have a minimum speed of data entry of 6000 key depressions per hour.
- Age of candidates should not be more than 37 years.
- Upper age limit for reserve category will be given as per the government norms.
Rs.8840/- will pay to selected candidates by the organization.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of following standards:
- Marks obtained in Madhyamik
- Computer Operation Knowledge
How to Crack Interview–Get Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply by sending application in correct manner
- Mention all essential details in form in correct manner; attach essential documents in support of age, qualification, two passport size photographs.
- Send the completed application to the concerned R.L.O. Situated at District headquarters in case of Districts.
“Labour Commissioner ate, E.L & M.W. section, 3rd Floor, 6, Church Lane, Kol-1”
Or “State Labour Institute, Maniktala, Kolkata-54”
Last date of application receipt: 15.09.2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Candidates may check Official Notification to collect more information.