Ladakh Autonomous Hills Development Council has released a notification for the LAHDC Recruitment 2019. The organization aims to fill 46 District Cadre vacant positions. Interested candidates who fulfill the required eligibility norms can fill the online application form @ leh.nic.in.
LAHDC District Cadre Recruitment Important Links
|LAHDC Notification||Download PDF|
|Online application for LAHDC Jobs||Apply Here|
|LAHDC Official Website||Press Here|
LAHDC Leh Recruitment: Highlights
|Organization||Ladakh Autonomous Hills Development Council|
Q-1: LAHDC Vacancy Details
|Wild Life Guard/ Forest Guard||04|
|Other Mechanic/ Operator||02|
|General Line Teacher||25|
Grab Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q-2: What qualification is needed for LAHDC Leh Jobs?
Candidates should have done 12th with Science (Medical).
Wild Life Guard/ Forest Guard
For this post, candidates should have completed 10th and should have Physical Fitness Certificate from CMO
Candidates should have done Graduation and should have Diploma in Stenography with 6 month Computer course.
Other Mechanic/ Operator
To apply for this post, candidates should have passed 10th and should have done ITI in relevant trade.
Candidates have to qualify Bodhi type test @ 30 WPM
General Line Teacher
Candidates should have completed Graduation in relevant subject.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q-3: What is the Age Limit for LAHDC J&K Recruitment?
Candidates should be between 18 to 40 years of age to be able to apply for the LAHDC Recruitment.
Q-4: How much is the Salary for the LAHDC Vacancies?
Selected candidates will get impressive amount of salary as per the norms of LAHDC organization.
Q-5: How much is the Application Fee for the LAHDC Leh Recruitment?
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100 while filling the application form.
Q-6: What is the Selection Criteria for LAHDC Recruitment?
- Field Asst/ General Line Teacher/ Lib. Asst/ Steno/ Wild life guard: Written Test- 80 points; Viva-voce- 20 points
- Mechanic operator: Written Test– 30 points; Viva-voce- 20 points; Practical Test- 50 points
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Q-7: How to apply for LAHDC Job openings?
- Visit the official website of the Ladakh Autonomous Hills Development Council that is leh.gov.in
- From the homepage of the website under What’s New section select “Advertisement for District Cadre posts under Jammu and Kashmir Special Recruitment rules ,2015 notified vide SRO-202 of dated 30th June, 2015” link.
- Read the LAHDC Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Go back to previous page and hit the ‘Apply Now’ link.
- Fill the online application form and enter all the asked details
- Now submit LAHDC Application Form carefully.
- Take printout of LAHDC Online Application Form for future use.
Q-8: Important dates for LAHDC District Cadre Jobs
|Last date to apply||08-04-2019|
|Last date for fee submission||08-04-2019|
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Ladakh Autonomous Hills Development Council Recruitment
Ladakh Autonomous Hills Development Council has released notification of LAHDC Recruitment for the District Cadre post. Candidates must go through the details given here and apply for the post of their interest.
Jammu and Kashmir special recruitment rules, 2015 has released District Cadre posts which are listed in the notification. Eligible and interested candidates are invited to fill the application form and participate in the recruitment process.
We hope that the information provided above regarding LAHDC Recruitment 2019 is useful for you. For more such details candidates are advised to stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best Jobs In India||Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs|