Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council has expanded an employment advertisement related to LAHDC Recruitment 2016. Council has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 465 various positions of Program Manager, Consultant, data analyst, accountant and other. Candidates who are willing to empanel this government owned organization may apply for LAHDC vacancies as early as they can. Stay tune with this page to get latest updates in concern of LAHDC Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Organization name||Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
Willing contenders may apply by forwarding their duly filled applications on or before the last date which is provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are advised to comprehend complete notification carefully before applying for the said post.
LAHDC Vacancy and Salary Detail:
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale per month|
|2||Programme Manager||04||Rs. 40000/-|
|4||Health & Nutrition Mobilizer||141||Rs. 20000/-|
|5||Data Entry Operator||24||Rs. 8000/-|
|6||Assistant cum-Data Entry Operator||44||Rs.9000/-|
|7||Protection Officer (Institutional Care)||22||Rs.21000/-|
|8||Protection Officer (Non Institutional Care)||22|
|9||Legal-cum Probationary Officer||22|
|14||Assistant cum-Data Entry Operator||22||Rs.10000/-|
Candidates who have applied for Staff Nurse Post must passed 10th with diploma in Jr. Staff Nursing and aspirants applied for any rest other post must hold graduation degree in any stream / masters degree or PG Diploma / Post Graduation / 10th in their concerned filed from any recognized board or institute as per the post they are applying for.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
- Applying candidates for posts from serial no. 1to 5 must attain the upper age of 45 years and those applying for rest other posts must be reside between 18-40 years of age as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories candidates as per government norms.
Deserving candidates will be considered on the basis of their performance in the interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council.
You Must Go Through Below Given Articles:-
How to Apply for LAHDC 465 various vacancies?
- Desirous candidates who are successfully satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria may apply for LAHDC Recruitment.
- Aspirants wish to apply are firstly required to visit the official website that is www.leh.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” link that is available at the menu bar on the homepage of official site.
- Select appropriate link located under “Advertisement/ Notice” section for which you are searching for.
- Go through the opened notification carefully and download the application format by furnishing all necessary details.
- Fill the application form with all required details and enclose it with all attested photo copies of documents, certificates, etc and send to the address which is given below.
Important dates / Postal Address / Official Links:
|Post Name||Postal Address||Last date of receipt of Application||Important Links|
|Staff Nurse||Office of Chief Medical Officer, Kargil||20th November 2016||Get PDF|
|Sr. No. 2 to4||Office of Deputy Director, ICDS, Kashmir / Jammu
|17th October 2016||Get PDF|
|Sr. No. 5 to 15||District Social Welfare Officer (District Child Protection Officer), Social Welfare Department, Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar||20th October 2016||Get PDF|
Candidates may check the above given Official Notification links for getting complete details on LAHDC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. For attaining latest updates regarding LAHDC Jobs stay connected with this portal or bookmark this page, by pressing Ctrl+D or you can like us on Facebook and follow us on Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|